Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

I am confused. You got a second RFE? I remember we had similar RFE's and I remmber you said you sent yours?

No no. Sorry for the confusion. I did not receive a second RFE

I was curious if it’s possible.

Do they give another chance to send additional evidence if our documents we sent for the RFE are not enough?

10 minutes ago, KPMB said:

No no. Sorry for the confusion. I did not receive a second RFE

I was curious if it’s possible.

Do they give another chance to send additional evidence if our documents we sent for the RFE are not enough?

I have heard cases for secind RFE, but I don't think that would be for the same thing. I would not overthink right now. Let them look at what you already submit and I hope you will get NOA 2. I am in the same boat. I try though do not think too much about it. 

2 hours ago, KPMB said:

Has anyone received an RFE twice? I received an RFE for not proving enough supporting documentation for meeting within 2 years. I'm afraid my first set of evidence sent is not enough. I can provide additional evidence but it needs to be translated and it will cost more than the process of submitting this visa application. I'm hoping to avoid that but on second thought, maybe they don't give second chances to provide evidence? Any thought?! Thanks!

RFE is one shot. So send it all if it's important. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

2 hours ago, Julia & Matt said:

Is the site not updated on Monday? Usually, I had time to notice,That the site is updated on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday..

I don't know, I called them this morning and all they said to wait 60 days, the same info it was on RFE letter. I asked to talk to tier 2 and tier 2 never called me back. We are numbers for them. 

Filed: Timeline
6 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

I don't know, I called them this morning and all they said to wait 60 days, the same info it was on RFE letter. I asked to talk to tier 2 and tier 2 never called me back. We are numbers for them. 

Sometimes I wake up and I just dont wanna think about it anymore. as you know they asked for a smiple document from me so I have no idea why I have to wait 60 days and whats make it even worse is the embassy appointments available is  in June/July , so even if I get approved now and try to finish everything asap I'm still stuck somehow. 

Just now, sheksahim said:

Sometimes I wake up and I just dont wanna think about it anymore. as you know they asked for a smiple document from me so I have no idea why I have to wait 60 days and whats make it even worse is the embassy appointments available is  in June/July , so even if I get approved now and try to finish everything asap I'm still stuck somehow. 

This stress is killing me from inside. Tier 2 finally called me and said they received my letter but they never start working on that. Some are lucky and get a response super quick even on difficult cases others stuck in another waiting game. May I ask you a question ? How do you know when the appointments for embassy are? I would like to know for my fiance country what is the situation with the embassy. 

2 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

This stress is killing me from inside. Tier 2 finally called me and said they received my letter but they never start working on that. Some are lucky and get a response super quick even on difficult cases others stuck in another waiting game. May I ask you a question ? How do you know when the appointments for embassy are? I would like to know for my fiance country what is the situation with the embassy. 

I just followed few people who are applying for the same embassy on here thats all

2 hours ago, sheksahim said:

I just followed few people who are applying for the same embassy on here thats all

So u think with that call to Tier 2 things will move faster ?

Just now, sheksahim said:

Thank you. There are not too many people that are applying from my fiance country for k1 visa so it may be tricky. I hope this week we will hear something. I looked at other months threads and many people are still waiting for their NOA 2 after rfe

3 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

Thank you. There are not too many people that are applying from my fiance country for k1 visa so it may be tricky. I hope this week we will hear something. I looked at other months threads and many people are still waiting for their NOA 2 after rfe

3 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

I know Victoria but so many people gets approved after 2 weeks or even 1 week from the time RFE received. I just hate this waiting game. I need to move on with my life and not feeling stuck.  

3 minutes ago, sheksahim said:

I know Victoria but so many people gets approved after 2 weeks or even 1 week from the time RFE received. I just hate this waiting game. I need to move on with my life and not feeling stuck.  

I hear you. I am in the same situation as you are. They received our rfe on the 5th (even though we sent everything on the 1st and the package was delivered on the 2nd). I think rfe's should have priority because these people are already waiting for a good amount of time. Waiting sucks. 

2 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

I hear you. I am in the same situation as you are. They received our rfe on the 5th (even though we sent everything on the 1st and the package was delivered on the 2nd). I think rfe's should have priority because these people are already waiting for a good amount of time. Waiting sucks. 

Not only the waiting. Logically they went over all our paperwork already and found out what is messing to complete the case so pretty much our case now is complete.    

12 minutes ago, sheksahim said:

Not only the waiting. Logically they went over all our paperwork already and found out what is messing to complete the case so pretty much our case now is complete.    

It's a mystery to me the way they work. And most of the papers they asked me I already sent them in the first package. I really hope this week will be our week. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.