Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

I'll give you my experiences with the out of processing inquiries. I submitted three of them you can only submit them 30 days or more apart. My first inquiry response stated that my case was in adjudication and i SHOULD get a notice of action within 45 days, needless to say that made me happy. Upon doing some digging and asking questions I found out that USCISs answer that they gave me was a generic answer and true to form the 45 days came and went without any RFE, denial or NOA2. I would like to add that it took about two weeks to get a reply from USCIS to my out of processing inquiry (they have 30 days to answer).

Enter second inquiry, I submitted online and got an immediate answer within 30 minutes that they (USCIS) could not give me a definite answer as to when my case would be adjudicated and they could not give me a set time, it seemed to me they were annoyed that I had submitted another inquiry in which I quoted what they told me in the first one. So that in my opinion effectively cut me out of submitting anymore inquiries due to the answers I would get. Now mind you I'm the last one in my month (May 2018 filer) and everyone has been approved , I take that back there was one other left behind with me my good friend Sabrina02 (she was approved several weeks before me).

Before the third and final inquiry I did contact my congress person and explained all the details and mailed them all the details so they could also inquire, after I had mailed my inquiry to them I fired off another third and final inquiry to USCIS. About a week later i got a call from my congress persons office that USCIS had already approved my petition even before the congress persons inquiry arrived (by one day) and the same day of that phone call I got a reply from my third inquiry to USCIS also telling me my case was approved (it did show the approval being one day before the congressional inquiry was submitted).

Summary basically no matter who helps you in your case the bottom line is you have to WAIT until USCIS is ready to render a decision and that is also my opinion 299 days worth of opinions which it took to get my NOA2. So while my story may not be pleasant for those of you feeling you may be in this same situation it's the bottom line and reality. I would not have shared it here, but someone did ask about inquiries. It'll come you just have to wait for it!!!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

29 minutes ago, KPMB said:

I'm a September filer but I'm following this thread because it was getting lonely over there 😓

All these approvals are giving me hope!

Are you the last one in your month too?

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

WE APPROVED 

OMG BRANDON! yes, finally. :) Did you get the letter, or call?

1 hour ago, marlasinger said:

We're approved too!!! Happy days!!!

Congrats Marla! Thank God. I'm glad several folks are getting good news today.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Thomas W said:

OMG BRANDON! yes, finally. :) Did you get the letter, or call?

Congrats Marla! Thank God. I'm glad several folks are getting good news today.

Thank you! It was very unexpected tonight. Myself and the other half were actually talking when an email came through saying we'd been approved 😀 cue an hour of us going crazy.

Very happy for everyone else who were approved also. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

WE APPROVED 

OMG that's awesome. So glad and happy and everything for you 🎉🎉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Paraguay
Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

@Greenbaum There doesn’t appear to be a “APRIL 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC”. Are you planning getting that set up?

Congratulations!! I have been following you and hoping for your approval, so happy for you and your fiancee 😊. There's a thread already for April approvals.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.