Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Ella and James said:

Should I order my ACRO police certificate now? I received the NOA2 on 31st December 2018.

How will I know if I received the vaccines I need? Will my doctor have a record?

Ordering it now will be fine - it needs to be issued within the last 6 months at the time of the medical exam.

vaccines you need are, contact your doctor if you’re not sure. Td(ap) are available on the NHS as a travel vaccine. You should have MMR, and the other two won’t matter at this time of the year

• Td or Tdap - Tetanus/diptheria/pertussis or get DT, DTP or DtaP and it will be accepted for AOS also. The latest shot must be no longer than 10 years ago or you need a booster. If you have a record of receiving pertussis, then the Td is okay for the booster.
  • MMR - (if born in 1957 or later)-Mumps/measles/rubella. It's two doses in your life, but if you get the first dose, and 4 weeks haven't passed by your medical, they will waive the second dose for "insufficient time interval". If you only had one dose as a child, get a second one before the medical.
  • Varicella - Not routinely given in the UK . A history of having chickenpox excuses you from the shot. They take your word for it at the visa medical exam.
  • Influenza – Required during flu seasononly, October 1 through March 31. This was a new recommendation dated November 2010 for all ages over 6 months. Older lists will say flu shots for over age 50. It changed. The list on the London embassy website is out of datesince 2009. Don’t follow it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

How many people in this thread are still waiting? And your NOA date too please :) 

We are still waiting. 

Old site Oct 19

New site Oct 29

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ella and James said:

Should I order my ACRO police certificate now? I received the NOA2 on 31st December 2018.

How will I know if I received the vaccines I need? Will my doctor have a record?

Are you sure you received the NOA2 on December 31st? Your timeline says that was your NOA1. Don’t order the ACRO certificate until approval or closer to that

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Are you sure you received the NOA2 on December 31st? Your timeline says that was your NOA1. Don’t order the ACRO certificate until approval or closer to that

Oops yes I had meant to write NOA1. :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ella and James said:

Oops yes I had meant to write NOA1. :) 

Then wait till you get your NOA2. It's plenty of time after you recieved it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
21 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

How many people in this thread are still waiting? And your NOA date too please :) 

Me. 😕 NOA1 - Oct 4th, Jordan. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All! I got a question. My NVC case status is "AT NVC" Can I pay the visa fee and schedule an interview in advance? My worry is the earliest available interview sched in my country is May 7. I intend to pay the visa fee this week then schedule the interview 6 weeks from now. Would that be fine since probably before the interview, I have already received the packet from our embassy? I just want to secure a slot for May 7-10 2019. Upon research through the US govt. websites, I found out that the visa payment is valid of 1 year and the interview schedule can be rescheduled twice, so I was really wondering I can just pay for the visa and schedule the interview before receiving the packet.

Timeline:

-NOA1               : Oct 22, 2018

-NOA2               : Feb 25, 2019

-NVCCase num: Mar 20,2019

**Current Status: AT NVC**

Looking forward to your response. Thank you in advance! :) 

8 hours ago, mixiegirl said:

Hi All! I got a question. My NVC case status is "AT NVC" Can I pay the visa fee and schedule an interview in advance? My worry is the earliest available interview sched in my country is May 7. I intend to pay the visa fee this week then schedule the interview 6 weeks from now. Would that be fine since probably before the interview, I have already received the packet from our embassy? I just want to secure a slot for May 7-10 2019. Upon research through the US govt. websites, I found out that the visa payment is valid of 1 year and the interview schedule can be rescheduled twice, so I was really wondering I can just pay for the visa and schedule the interview before receiving the packet.

Timeline:

U need to post this in the nvc thread. We are still waiting for noa2 here.

Timeline

This morning received an email from USCIS:

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time  

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on March 11, 2019.

Also have a letter arriving (informed delivery) today:

image.png.d4edc6f361c38a7b7c33ac75ba15c9f3.png

Looks like an RFE... 

Both sites still say that they have received my case....

Edited by JoeMc

I-751 Timeline

5 minutes ago, JoeMc said:

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on March 11, 2019.

Looks like an RFE... 

Well that was highly inaccurate. Happy that RFE is coming..means something is happening! Wonder why it took so long to mail!

Edited by MsNina

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, mixiegirl said:

Timeline:

How’d you receive your Case number? By calling or email or mail? And i believe you can apply your DS-160 and pay your visa fee. Im not sure about the interview tho. 

Edited by Jaimee Camille

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Timeline
55 minutes ago, JoeMc said:

Looks like an RFE... 

Yep - this shows you at least have some movement.

we still have had nothing. How did you get that email sent out to you?

Timeline
Just now, brandonflude1 said:

Based upon the information in the email I think it was sent to the email address I used when I created the account at the new site. 

I-751 Timeline

1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Its inactivity notifications under settings on the new site.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JoeMc said:

Based upon the information in the email I think it was sent to the email address I used when I created the account at the new site. 

3 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Its inactivity notifications under settings on the new site.

Oh right. I have those set as on but we haven’t had anything.

i guess our case isn’t even looked at yet. 

251783BC-AB31-42A3-8FAB-CDCD9877C126.jpeg

Edited by brandonflude1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.