Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

I don't think I'd consider it giving up, there just isn't much you can realistically do at this stage but wait until you're outside normal processing times.

Please try to understand my intention. Wrong choice of words.."persistent"!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

The wait doesn't stop when you get to the Nao2 stage as there seems to be a huge range of wait times before you hear from the NVC. Our NAO2 date is February 8 and we still have not received any notification. We just have to be patient live one day at a time and have faith that eventually we will be reunited with our loved ones.

4 minutes ago, Mandijcarter said:

The wait doesn't stop when you get to the Nao2 stage as there seems to be a huge range of wait times before you hear from the NVC. Our NAO2 date is February 8 and we still have not received any notification. We just have to be patient live one day at a time and have faith that eventually we will be reunited with our loved ones.

Yes but nvc wait is not as brutal. Hopefully they catch up soon..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Mandijcarter said:

Did you call NVC? I got my NOA2 on March 6 and they were able to receive my file on March 19. Right now, im trying to call and see if they have my case number.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

11 minutes ago, Mendez said:

I’m trying but is so hard 

I feel ya, believe me I know exactly how you are feeling. It will come though it may be awhile yet but you'll be approved.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Same dates as me :) 

Our dates seem to be not the most lucky ones %) I checked 500-1000 receipt numbers next to mine in the case tracker app, they are all from 11 Oct & most of them are not approved yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Ksenia282 said:

Our dates seem to be not the most lucky ones %) I checked 500-1000 receipt numbers next to mine in the case tracker app, they are all from 11 Oct & most of them are not approved yet. 

Yeah you have to take that with a pinch of salt, the online websites and apps aren’t always updated. People on here have had their visas in hand and the website and app still say it’s received. 

4 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Yeah you have to take that with a pinch of salt, the online websites and apps aren’t always updated. People on here have had their visas in hand and the website and app still say it’s received. 

I ditched my app shortly after installing it as it was a major source of additional stress for me. Some people like them some don't. They are not reliable in my opinion.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Yeah, it's a fair point :)  That said, I check anyway, too much of temptation. 

But those apps lags give a hope that your NOA2 mail is somewhere on the way & sites just haven't been updated. 

Edited by Ksenia282

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.