Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Yayyy Congrats! Happy to hear this good news from my fellow Octoberee. 

Ahhh Thankies.  Can’t even string a sentence together I’m that excited! Here’s hoping yours comes through ASAP 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations! 

I agree I think brandonflude1 is right behind ya being same country and all. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations! 

Your date is the same as the date we have on the new site so hopefully comes through, it says we was approved yesterday but it’s only just shown on the new site today 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ashweehehe said:

Your date is the same as the date we have on the new site so hopefully comes through, it says we was approved yesterday but it’s only just shown on the new site today 

I’m hoping we are soon, but USCIS work in mysterious ways. 

I’m happy for your approval, I saw another UK couple just updated and marked their NOA as the 16th. Things are happening, slowly. Let us know when you get your hard copy in the mail and be prepared for those 7am calls to the NVC

Timeline
3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

I’m hoping we are soon, but USCIS work in mysterious ways. 

I’m happy for your approval, I saw another UK couple just updated and marked their NOA as the 16th. Things are happening, slowly. Let us know when you get your hard copy in the mail and be prepared for those 7am calls to the NVC

It’s bittersweet isn’t it, happy for the people who received but feels unfair for yourself. It’s so frustrating, it really got to me some days. 

As for the 7am NVC calls, won’t be happening.  Matt works from 2/3am we’re just going t have t wait it out 

23 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

OH BROTHER 😓 Just got off the phone with a USCIS officer. HERE IS HOW IT WENT:  The only thing he can see was my expedited request back in December that was denied (even with evidence of my fiances grandmother being close to passing). 

USCIS: "No activity noted which means the file is "on the shelf" waiting to start servicing."

ME: " you mean no background check has been started or anything? My file hasnt been even looked at?"

USCIS: "That is correct."

ME: "THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!"

USCIS: "If you check the website we have updated that we are currently processing July, 2018."

ME: "Its NOT updated officer.  According to a very popular forum, K1 petitions like myself are at 100% approved for JULY , 99% OF AUGUST, 95% SEPTEMBER, 90% OCTOBER AND about 60% plus of NOVEMBER! You guys are far past July sir".

USCIS: "Well that date is estimated. It could be slower or faster"

ME: "Sounds like no one has touched my file."

USCIS: "Well it can be updated at anytime."

ME: "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK? WEEKS? DAYS?"

USCIS: "It could be weeks or it could be months. Every petition varies."

ME: "Hmm, interesting. Ok That'll be all".

All in all, my file HAS NOT EVEN BEEN TOUCHED. I will keep calling, praying and staying positive as much as I want to bawl out crying. 😳😭😇

Please remember that although they are tier 2 officers..they are not in the CSC..they can only look at what they know how to search. They dont know exactly what is happening. It can be updated at any time. Hang in there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am so happy!!!We got approved! My fiance went to get the letter after receiving the informed delivery. The websites are not updated yet.

NOA1 - 16/10

NOA2 - 16/03

All the best for everyone, yours will be soon!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Please remember that although they are tier 2 officers..they are not in the CSC..they can only look at what they know how to search. They dont know exactly what is happening. It can be updated at any time. Hang in there!

Im hoping so! Ive heard so many who had great results with Tier 2 so I was thinking they can see much more in depth. Staying positive either way. Thank you!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Just now, SJordanS said:

Im hoping so! Ive heard so many who had great results with Tier 2 so I was thinking they can see much more in depth. Staying positive either way. Thank you!

They can but not until csc has updated information..is what im saying. It just happened a couple times this week ...tier 2 says nothing is happening and next day the petition is approved.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Candide08 said:

I am so happy!!!We got approved! My fiance went to get the letter after receiving the informed delivery. The websites are not updated yet.

NOA1 - 16/10

NOA2 - 16/03

All the best for everyone, yours will be soon!!!

This just shows how innacurate their systems are. They don’t work Saturdays yet your NOA2 date is a Saturday.

i swear they just make half this stuff up 😂

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ella and James said:

Yay! Which is the new site?

Its the one where you have to make an account, I’m not actually sure of the site address as it was my other half that logged into check it with him being the petioner🙈 I’m sure someone will be able t link it 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

Its the one where you have to make an account, I’m not actually sure of the site address as it was my other half that logged into check it with him being the petioner🙈 I’m sure someone will be able t link it 

16 minutes ago, Ella and James said:

Yay! Which is the new site?

Old: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

New: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

31 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

This just shows how innacurate their systems are. They don’t work Saturdays yet your NOA2 date is a Saturday.

i swear they just make half this stuff up 😂

That's why I say try not to stress over this process because it's really hard sometimes to get a straight answer, but I do understand why people stress and fret cause I did the same.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.