Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Julia & Matt said:

I hope that at the end of the week people in this topic will get approval:)

Did you already reply to your RFE?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 3/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, brandonflude1 said:

Hoping for some more approvals for the few of us still waiting today :) 

Me too!! Waiting waiting as the rest of us Octoberz are (sigh) 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi guys,

We are stuck between being late October and early November filers. (Petition was received on Oct.29 but we got our NOA1 on Nov 2.) We haven’t heard anything. No RFE, nothing. I know we’re technically in normal processing time but it’s still frustrating. Haven’t been thinking about it at all until now and now I’m worried haha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, allenhams said:

Hi guys,

We are stuck between being late October and early November filers. (Petition was received on Oct.29 but we got our NOA1 on Nov 2.) We haven’t heard anything. No RFE, nothing. I know we’re technically in normal processing time but it’s still frustrating. Haven’t been thinking about it at all until now and now I’m worried haha.

I’m a mid October, but have exactly the same feelings X) 

Before I stumbled upon this site I thought it was too early for approval, so I was fine and didn’t expect anything yet, but now I’m starting to worry a bit and get obsessed with checking our case status :D

Edited by Ksenia282

Timeline
1 hour ago, allenhams said:

Hi guys,

Im Oct 4th and going nuts waiting. Im currently waiting for a Tier2 agent to call me back. They were busy so I left my name and number at the prompt and they should be within the next hour or so (hopefully). 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
12 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Im Oct 4th and going nuts waiting. Im currently waiting for a Tier2 agent to call me back. They were busy so I left my name and number at the prompt and they should be within the next hour or so (hopefully). 

Let us know! :)

17 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Ur app appears to be a wobbler from september. Have u checked septber to see if there are any late september apps waiting? Either way it should be any day becuz u are approaching the 6 month mark now.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Oh I sure will!  Not letting my phone out of my sight 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
43 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Oh I sure will!  Not letting my phone out of my sight 

52 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

OH BROTHER 😓 Just got off the phone with a USCIS officer. HERE IS HOW IT WENT:  The only thing he can see was my expedited request back in December that was denied (even with evidence of my fiances grandmother being close to passing). 

USCIS: "No activity noted which means the file is "on the shelf" waiting to start servicing."

ME: " you mean no background check has been started or anything? My file hasnt been even looked at?"

USCIS: "That is correct."

ME: "THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!"

USCIS: "If you check the website we have updated that we are currently processing July, 2018."

ME: "Its NOT updated officer.  According to a very popular forum, K1 petitions like myself are at 100% approved for JULY , 99% OF AUGUST, 95% SEPTEMBER, 90% OCTOBER AND about 60% plus of NOVEMBER! You guys are far past July sir".

USCIS: "Well that date is estimated. It could be slower or faster"

ME: "Sounds like no one has touched my file."

USCIS: "Well it can be updated at anytime."

ME: "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CONDUCT A BACKGROUND CHECK? WEEKS? DAYS?"

USCIS: "It could be weeks or it could be months. Every petition varies."

ME: "Hmm, interesting. Ok That'll be all".

All in all, my file HAS NOT EVEN BEEN TOUCHED. I will keep calling, praying and staying positive as much as I want to bawl out crying. 😳😭😇

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 hours ago, allenhams said:

Hi guys,

2 hours ago, Ksenia282 said:

I’m a mid October, but have exactly the same feelings X) 

Before I stumbled upon this site I thought it was too early for approval, so I was fine and didn’t expect anything yet, but now I’m starting to worry a bit and get obsessed with checking our case status :D

It's coming don't despair worst thing you can do is overthink it and stress about it. I know that's hard not to do with people around you getting approved left and right, but that happens all the time. Loosen up a bit don't check your status everyday as they hardly update for most people. I got so sick of seeing that "case received" and it still says case received and I'm approved so don't let that part stress you. Just try to relax and go with the flow trust me I know what you are feeling.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

We’re are approved! Updated on the new site but not the old site! @brandonflude1 keep a eye out for yours coming through! 

Yayyy Congrats! Happy to hear this good news from my fellow Octoberee. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

We’re are approved! Updated on the new site but not the old site! @brandonflude1 keep a eye out for yours coming through! 

Congratulations! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.