Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And mid Septembers...

Another group I belong to specifically for Philippines just had a mid August approval, so things vary wildly unfortunately.

Edited by JJA1979

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Can someone who meets these conditions help me out:

- OLD and NEW websites BOTH said “case was received”

- Hadn’t received any updates by email, text or mail

- Called USCIS and spoke to tier 1 who told them their petition was approved.

if you meet these conditions. What did your phone call go like? We are looking at calling next week and wanted to get a handle on what works/what doesn’t.

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Can someone who meets these conditions help me out:

- OLD and NEW websites BOTH said “case was received”

- Hadn’t received any updates by email, text or mail

- Called USCIS and spoke to tier 1 who told them their petition was approved.

if you meet these conditions. What did your phone call go like? We are looking at calling next week and wanted to get a handle on what works/what doesn’t.

Thank you!

Hey brandon! Maybe you remember but yeah I already got my NOA2 but both new and old websites still says "we received your case". 

- I never got updates from my email and text message.

- When I called the USCIS I talked to a tier 1 agent first and told her I want to be transfer to a tier 2 agent she mentioned that tier 2 agents are busy right now so they might just give you a call back. So i left my phone number for a call back and maybe 30 mins or so I received a call back from a tier 2 and I asked about my case and that's when she told me that my case has been approved on March 6. (Maybe it will help but I called on a Friday at 8am PST, the earlier the lesser wait).

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

Hey brandon! Maybe you remember but yeah I already got my NOA2 but both new and old websites still says "we received your case". 

- I never got updates from my email and text message.

- When I called the USCIS I talked to a tier 1 agent first and told her I want to be transfer to a tier 2 agent she mentioned that tier 2 agents are busy right now so they might just give you a call back. So i left my phone number for a call back and maybe 30 mins or so I received a call back from a tier 2 and I asked about my case and that's when she told me that my case has been approved on March 6. (Maybe it will help but I called on a Friday at 8am PST, the earlier the lesser wait).

You are amazing. Thank you so much! 

23 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Hoping for some more approvals for the few of us still waiting today :) 

23 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Hoping for some more approvals for the few of us still waiting today :) 

Me too I called yesterday I got transferred and this lady was super rude omg but today I called again I’m waiting to get a called back all I wanna know is  if a soul has touch my petition 😞😞😞 at least if a background was performed 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Me too I called yesterday I got transferred and this lady was super rude omg but today I called again I’m waiting to get a called back all I wanna know is  if a soul has touch my petition 😞😞😞 at least if a background was performed 

Good luck!

9 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Good luck!

Just got th

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks just got the called back the officer was very nice she state that they are just waiting on the background check they started on February she said by next week I’ll hear something omg I have palpitations right now 🙏🙏

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Just got th

Thanks just got the called back the officer was very nice she state that they are just waiting on the background check they started on February she said by next week I’ll hear something omg I have palpitations right now 🙏🙏

Great news! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

@brandonflude1 Any updates on your case? Have you been able to connect with a Tier 2? I'm checking the October forum daily in anticipation of your approval haha. 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Damonlee said:

@brandonflude1 Any updates on your case? Have you been able to connect with a Tier 2? I'm checking the October forum daily in anticipation of your approval haha. 

Nothing as of yet - we are waiting on a call back today, but remaining optimistic. :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Nothing as of yet - we are waiting on a call back today, but remaining optimistic. :)

Amazing! As soon as you do, I'm sure you will let us know! Fingers crossed, it will be coming soon. How many days since your NOA1? I was approved at 151 days, and you're more mid October anyways, so they should be getting to your file soon or underway as we speak!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Damonlee said:

Amazing! As soon as you do, I'm sure you will let us know! Fingers crossed, it will be coming soon. How many days since your NOA1? I was approved at 151 days, and you're more mid October anyways, so they should be getting to your file soon or underway as we speak!

155 days today 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

155 days today 

Since your NOA1 receipt date? You're still in line, again you know the variables, it could be any day now. I'll be waiting for more news from you soon!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

155 days today 

152 days here according to the casetracker app. (If I count from the NOA1 notice date it is 142 days.)   I need to be more patient.

Edited by JoeMc

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.