Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Nothing for us yet :( 

I keep hoping to see some good news from you. 

Hopefully you’ll hear something soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

It's something! It shows your case is being worked on!

edit: How did you find out?

My fiance called them, then they Updated the site. today they sent a letter

Timeline
Just now, Julia & Matt said:

My fiance called them, then they Updated the site. today they sent a letter

Best of luck . I hope it's something small so you guys get approved soon!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

Omg I got approved on the 15th of March . None webs updated. I saw informed delivery so I called uscis tier 1 customer service says I was approved on 15 th 😪😪 I got so emotional . Best of luck everyone it’s coming .

Happy for you :D

Question for you @Pinti90. When you call, does the automated system just say they received your case, and then Tier 1 person says it's approved?

Edited by brandonflude1

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

It's something! It shows your case is being worked on!

edit: How did you find out?

Ok to let u know,  both sites are updated, 

Wish you the best, hope u get yours soon 

Edited by Samfar 92

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

Omg I got approved on the 15th of March . None webs updated. I saw informed delivery so I called uscis tier 1 customer service says I was approved on 15 th 😪😪 I got so emotional . Best of luck everyone it’s coming .

I recieved a text from USCIS and checked both sites are updated,,,,  Thank You GOD you are soooo great,  wait they may update it today anytime 

20190319_094611.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

I recieved a text from USCIS and checked both sites are updated,,,,  Thank You GOD you are soooo great,  wait they may update it today anytime 

20190319_094611.jpg

Congrats! Hope rest of journey goes smooth 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Ashweehehe said:

Tried calling and the agent refused to put us through to tier 2 😔 said they’re no longer taking transfer calls 😑 

Same thing happened with me yesterday. Usually when they are overwhelmed with calls they close down that department I can’t even leave a message for them to call you back. Basically they’ll tell you to call back the next day.   I’ll avoid calling on Mondays from now on   

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Samfar 92 said:

20190319_094611.jpg

Congratulations!! 🎉🎊🎈🍾 Yayy

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Same thing happened with me yesterday. Usually when they are overwhelmed with calls they close down that department I can’t even leave a message for them to call you back. Basically they’ll tell you to call back the next day.   I’ll avoid calling on Mondays from now on   

The best time to call them is on wednesdays fridays, and try to call them early in the morning around. 

3 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Congratulations!! 🎉🎊🎈🍾 Yayy

Thanksssss 😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Best of luck . I hope it's something small so you guys get approved soon!

It's horrible. I do not know how much to wait. I do not know what they want. We gave them everything they need:cry:I sincerely hope that this is something small and will not take long

1 hour ago, SJordanS said:

I found that Wednesdays worked pretty good for me. If you call to late they will also not transfer you to a Tier 2 officer.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.