Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Julia & Matt said:

What timeline do you have in mind? if for this site, it was between February 17, 2019 and February 25, 2019. if it’s officially time .. of course .. we can still wait 2 months ..I'm even scared to think about it, what could be waiting for another 2 months ..😢

Julie & Matt, Im right with you there. Im Oct 4th and it seems most Jordanians are getting approved right at or just under 6 months which means Im coming up here very very soon. But you never know...another member from my country was 9 months with no RFE so Im just holding my breath, You are Russia so I know you are coming up on approval very soon. Maybe before me in fact. Good Luck to us all.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

7 hours ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

I called this morning am so  Happy I've been approved on March 15th Friday the letter was sent out of Friday I;; just wait for the letter to come....

Congrats......

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
8 hours ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

I called this morning am so  Happy I've been approved on March 15th Friday the letter was sent out of Friday I;; just wait for the letter to come....

Congrats 🎉 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Samfar 92 said:

Thanks, I checked both sites, neither of them is updated yet...  Wish u the very bestttt, praying for the rest of u all, 

Did either site get updated for you yet?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Did either site get updated for you yet?

No not yet, I don't worry about sites, because my brother's case approved, even she is here now  in US and they got married, he said they websites still says case was recieved.... 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was approved on the 9th and still no updates on the old and new sites. Have a little faith, it will come when you least expect it! Rooting for my October brothers and sisters :)

I guys I’m new here but I been following you guys here since the beginning this waiting is killing me they received my petition since September 25 my Noa1 is October 1 I’m tired of calling them because every time I call I get the same answer I decided not to call anymore I lost all my hope 😞😞😞

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Julia & Matt said:

RFE:cry:

It's something! It shows your case is being worked on!

edit: How did you find out?

Edited by brandonflude1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.