Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Julia & Matt said:

I checked the new site, there is nothing. My fiance got sick today, he can't call (((

Based on your timeline data, you are still within normal processing. I wouldn't worry. Based on other filers, I'm sure your case is nearing it's final stages.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Based on your timeline data, you are still within normal processing. I wouldn't worry. Based on other filers, I'm sure your case is nearing it's final stages.

What timeline do you have in mind? if for this site, it was between February 17, 2019 and February 25, 2019. if it’s officially time .. of course .. we can still wait 2 months ..I'm even scared to think about it, what could be waiting for another 2 months ..😢

Edited by Julia & Matt

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

What timeline do you have in mind? if for this site,if for this site, it was between February 17, 2019 and February 25, 2019. if it’s officially time .. of course .. we can still wait 2 months ..I'm even scared to think about it, what could be waiting for another 2 months ..😢

The official timeline is the one to be used. Unfortunately for some of us, some users get approved much faster than others. There are still some users from July who have just been approved recently. 

On 14/3/2019 at 12:02, brandonflude1 said:

Oh, simplemente me rendí con la preocupación y dejé de preocuparme tanto.

Creo que cuando lo aplicamos por primera vez fue alrededor del mes de mayo, cuando esperábamos la aprobación, pero obviamente el procesamiento de VJ disminuye y con eso aumenta el nivel de emoción. 

Dar un paso atrás y verlo desde el lado de USCIS lo hace más fácil. Están lidiando con cientos de miles de casos todos los días y solo somos un número para ellos. Vendrá cuando llegue. 

Ahora solo trato de ayudar a otros usuarios a ver que no han sido olvidados y dejados atrás como antes me preocupé.

@brandonflude1 

25/500 @brandonflude1 to this message I mean

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Yayyyy we approved on 15 as well, just called USCIS, we may recieved hard copy by end of this week 

congrats ....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

I called this morning am so  Happy I've been approved on March 15th Friday the letter was sent out of Friday I;; just wait for the letter to come....

This is amazing news! I knew it wouldn't be much longer for you!

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Yayyyy we approved on 15 as well, just called USCIS, we may recieved hard copy by end of this week 

Congratulations from my heart !. Is your new website updated? Maybe I also have a chance to be approved ..
Edited by Julia & Matt

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

Congratulations from my heart !. Is your new website updated? Maybe I also have a chance to be approved ..

Thanks, I checked both sites, neither of them is updated yet...  Wish u the very bestttt, praying for the rest of u all, 

Timeline
Just now, Samfar 92 said:

Thanks, I checked both sites, neither of them is updated yet...  Wish u the very bestttt, praying for the rest of u all, 

When you call does the automated system tell you that your case was received or that you were approved?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

When you call does the automated system tell you that your case was received or that you were approved?

mine old website not updating but the new website is updated...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

No I talked with Officer and she made me hold for about 10 minuts then said that u approved on friday 15th

Timeline

Hi to everyone!

We're also October filers - our case was received on the 11th, October. We haven't received any updates since then.

Was very surprised when found this thread today and saw that many October applications had been already approved, I thought it's too early to hope for it :)

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting too!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congrats @Jlo102612 and @Dory81! Good luck from here on!

Amazing! Hopefully they will be on a roll and approve the rest of us today. Congrats to these two...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.