Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
19 hours ago, nitad3 said:

My hands are still shaking, but I'm extatic to say that we have been approved!!!! 

Our approval came yesterday on the new website! 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for each and everyone one for you still waiting for approval. Good luck in the rest of your journey ☺️Screenshot_20190316_111521.thumb.jpg.add46a98a13d32e8e291e53b2b425ea4.jpg

Huuuuuuge Congratulations to you both! What wonderful news. Cheers to you both in your journey! #almosthome

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, SJordanS said:

Huuuuuuge Congratulations to you both! What wonderful news. Cheers to you both in your journey! #almosthome

Thank you so much, we're both so thrilled! Hopefully not much longer before your approval, keeping my fingers crossed! ☺️

Timeline
16 hours ago, Ashweehehe said:

It sucks big time.  I just wish we had put the application in earlier. 6years of traveling to be with each other and I can positively say this is the hardest and most stressful part. 

Yepppp - same thoughts over here, it is what it is though at this point. Trying to cope with the "not knowing" which is really the sucky part. 

Once this is done and you and your family are together, it's much easier from then on because you won't be separated :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
19 hours ago, nitad3 said:

Thank you so much, we're both so thrilled! Hopefully not much longer before your approval, keeping my fingers crossed! ☺️

Yes hopefully we’re next 🙏🏼

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, SJordanS said:

Its Monday! May the approval gods be with us all! Prayer warriors pray for mid month approvals back to back! 📨 📭 📝 💻

NOA1 - Oct 4th

I hope so 

Edited by Samfar 92

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

I called this morning am so  Happy I've been approved on March 15th Friday the letter was sent out of Friday I;; just wait for the letter to come....

Morninggg!!  Congratsss. I really wanna call them but, I dont want to hear same words again and again ( it's in normal process) 

Edited by Samfar 92

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Morninggg!!  Congratsss. I really wanna call them but, I dont want to hear same words again and again ( it's in normal process) 

I didn't want to call this morning but I just tried just wanna thanks God that it got approved...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

I didn't want to call this morning but I just tried just wanna thanks God that it got approved...

Thats soooo great and sweeet word to hear (approved)  and You are making me to call them, who knows I might be approved ☺

Edited by Samfar 92

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

I called this morning am so  Happy I've been approved on March 15th Friday the letter was sent out of Friday I;; just wait for the letter to come....

Congratulations!

11th October filer here too, fingers crossed we will hear something soon 

Timeline
Just now, Ashweehehe said:

Congratulations!

11th October filer here too, fingers crossed we will hear something soon 

both websites didn't updated I just called this morning and when she refresh her computer it said you'll been approved on march 15th a letter has been sent out on Friday just waiting the letter this week, don't worry you will get yours soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

Super!!! do you have updated sites?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Julia & Matt said:

Super!!! do you have updated sites?

The new website was updated not the old website... Don't worry guys you will get yours soon....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.