Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Just now, jill_y_edwin said:

I thought they would put everything in one RFE? Did you return the first one already?

I just sent it yesterday. Maybe it’s because I inquired that I hadn’t received the first right one, this letter starts off differently

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I just sent it yesterday. Maybe it’s because I inquired that I hadn’t received the first right one, this letter starts off differently

I wouldn't worry if you just sent in the RFE.

Like @Greenbaum said, you'll find out soon :D

3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

My guess is two tickets to the opera. No one knows but you'll know soon enough. 😁

I hope. I love the opera, thanks for always looking it for us chief 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, nitad3 said:

My hands are still shaking, but I'm extatic to say that we have been approved!!!! 

Our approval came yesterday on the new website! 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for each and everyone one for you still waiting for approval. Good luck in the rest of your journey ☺️Screenshot_20190316_111521.thumb.jpg.add46a98a13d32e8e291e53b2b425ea4.jpg

Congrats!! This is such amazing news! I was shaking this week as well when we got approved! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
8 hours ago, nitad3 said:

My hands are still shaking, but I'm extatic to say that we have been approved!!!! 

Our approval came yesterday on the new website! 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for each and everyone one for you still waiting for approval. Good luck in the rest of your journey ☺️Screenshot_20190316_111521.thumb.jpg.add46a98a13d32e8e291e53b2b425ea4.jpg

Congrats ! Hope rest of journey goes smooth. Can’t wait till ours get approved . 

Timeline

Still waiting on that Noa2 😩😩 

What are the possible causes for delays? Everything seemed pretty straight forward no criminal records etc.  We have k2s, would that effect anything at this stage? I’m trying to be patient 🙈 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Damonlee said:

Congrats!! This is such amazing news! I was shaking this week as well when we got approved! 

Thank you so much, and congratulations to you too! It's such an overwhelming feeling ☺️ wish you guys all the best! 

36 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

Congrats ! Hope rest of journey goes smooth. Can’t wait till ours get approved . 

Thank you very much! Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! Hopefully everything arrives soon ☺️

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

What are the possible causes for delays? Everything seemed pretty straight forward no criminal records etc.  We have k2s, would that effect anything at this stage? I’m trying to be patient 🙈 

I think the USCIS works in mysterious ways, and one can never know how long it will take! 

Your applications is still within the normal 6-8 months range, so hopefully you will receive something soon enough. It is possible that it is taking a little longer because of the K2, I guess there are additional checks associated that they have to carry out. 

Stay patient, your application will arrive when you least expect it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

☺️

Also I see that you're moving to Charleston. Such a beautiful place, very jealous! 

Edited by nitad3

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

We are still waiting too and we don’t have K2’s.

i wouldn’t worry, it sucks tho

Got my approval guys! NOA1 Date was October 30th 2018. Manila Philippines, California Service Center (I129F). Took 141 days and the email notification came to me at 4am this Saturday morning. However the approval did not appear on the case status app nor the online case status tracker. I had to create an account with USCIS website to view the approval

Timeline
3 hours ago, nitad3 said:

I think the USCIS works in mysterious ways, and one can never know how long it will take! 

Your applications is still within the normal 6-8 months range, so hopefully you will receive something soon enough. It is possible that it is taking a little longer because of the K2, I guess there are additional checks associated that they have to carry out. 

Stay patient, your application will arrive when you least expect it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

☺️

Also I see that you're moving to Charleston. Such a beautiful place, very jealous! 

I’m not moving t Charleston I don’t even know how that got there 🙈

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

I’m not moving t Charleston I don’t even know how that got there 🙈

Oh dear I probably misread something! But California sounds equally lovely 😊

Timeline
2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

We are still waiting too and we don’t have K2’s.

i wouldn’t worry, it sucks tho

It sucks big time.  I just wish we had put the application in earlier. 6years of traveling to be with each other and I can positively say this is the hardest and most stressful part. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ashweehehe said:

It sucks big time.  I just wish we had put the application in earlier. 6years of traveling to be with each other and I can positively say this is the hardest and most stressful part. 

Agree, I know it's weekend USCIS don't work today but, still I check my case status... 😣😣 It's getting harder day by day

Timeline
46 minutes ago, nitad3 said:

Oh dear I probably misread something! But California sounds equally lovely 😊

Ahhh no you didn’t it’s deffo there 🙈

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.