Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Omg. I am.hoping but i know that everythibg else you have will work. I wish you the best. Sorry i couldnt do more..

That's fine. I still have some stamps from when I was in Italy (from Germany though because this is were I pass the board control ) and I have tickets with that. So something is better than nothing I guess. 

12 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

That's fine. I still have some stamps from when I was in Italy (from Germany though because this is were I pass the board control ) and I have tickets with that. So something is better than nothing I guess. 

I would strongly suggest against providing proof in germany because they want you to be in his country. That was an issue for some people here...so if you submit that .just make sire you submit everything else..just my 2 cents.i wish you well..you will get through this!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 hours ago, MsNina said:

Not really sure...hoping she responds soon! As i asked the same question!

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. I'm Canadian. I cross the bridge going from Windsor to Detroit weekly. All I did was look up i-94. It asked for my passport info and personal information and then it showed my crossings for months. I was able to print it off. No idea if it's related but I have a Nexus card. If you are an american trying to get your crossings I can't help with that sorry.  @Victoria85

Edited by PurelyRavage

56 minutes ago, MsNina said:

I would strongly suggest against providing proof in germany because they want you to be in his country. That was an issue for some people here...so if you submit that .just make sire you submit everything else..just my 2 cents.i wish you well..you will get through this!!

I don't think it does matter where you see each other as long as if you see your fiance within two years. We saw each other in Italy and my fly in Italy happened thru Germany that's why I mentioned about the stamps. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Samfar 92 said:

Yeahhh I hope so 🙏

we both are on the last stage of processing I hope the USCIS can get it done today for us...

3 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

whats your  rfe for ?

I forgot to check the box “No” about having been arrested/cited/convicted for breaking or violating any law in any country. Duh. 

No matter how many times you pass over the form sometimes your eyes just don’t see it. Hopefully the turnaround will be quick!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, jill_y_edwin said:

I forgot to check the box “No” about having been arrested/cited/convicted for breaking or violating any law in any country. Duh. 

No matter how many times you pass over the form sometimes your eyes just don’t see it. Hopefully the turnaround will be quick!

its a quick fix and sent it right and within 2 weeks you will get your approval

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

we both are on the last stage of processing I hope the USCIS can get it done today for us...

Yeah lets see, wish u the best 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.