Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Greenbaum said:

This is just a computer generated update to your case telling you there are no updates to your case.

ah right - I hadn't received anything like this and noticed the date was recent so just thought maybe they'd been in contact with USCIS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Greenbaum said:

This is just a computer generated update to your case telling you there are no updates to your case.

how do you get that do you have to email them for updates....

3 hours ago, BrocknRolle said:

Hi All,

We originally we filed Oct 27th and got an RFE  two weeks later (outdated forms used as explained in a prior posting). We resubmitted with the cover letter they provided on Nov. 12th 2018. (I think this was the day before my bday that my fiance did this, but its on our timeline for sure). 

NOA 1 -  19th November 2019

NOA 2 -  14rh March 2019

Going over next week for a month and was not even thinking anout rhe NOA 2, because our wedding date had changed due to other friend's schedules. Either way, woke up to the great news this morning in my e-mail from the new website. Hard Copy is in the post.  All the best to you all.

As is lent, I will continueto pray for you all a speedy approval and hope for the best!

Take Good Care,

- Wally

Congratulations. Please come join us in the March NOA2 - NVC thread. Please read the fist post in the thread for valuable information. @Quansah Please join us.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
6 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

ah right - I hadn't received anything like this and noticed the date was recent so just thought maybe they'd been in contact with USCIS.

me too mine just says case received and nothing like that message hope to get ours approve soon from what the officer said yesterday am on the final stage...

5 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

5 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

When you submitted your I-129f did you include form G-1145 Notice of Acceptance of Application/Petition? That would be one source the other is email in the I-129f.

BUT

This is the USCIS that we are dealing with so nothing from them is 100% except RFE's and approval/denial notifications. Remember??

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

When you submitted your I-129f did you include form G-1145 Notice of Acceptance of Application/Petition? That would be one source the other is email in the I-129f.

BUT

This is the USCIS that we are dealing with so nothing from them is 100% except RFE's and approval/denial notifications. Remember??

I did sent the G-1145 as well with my I-129f Petition

10 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

On the new website there is a way (can’t remember exactly how you get to it) in your setting to select to receive bi-weekly updates from USCIS about your case if there are two weeks of inactivity. I think that is what this email is 

1 minute ago, Jlo102612 said:

I did sent the G-1145 as well with my I-129f Petition

Read the last sentence in my latest post and that will explain your statement. Oy Vey!

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Just now, KirstyMcDonald said:

On the new website there is a way (can’t remember exactly how you get to it) in your setting to select to receive bi-weekly updates from USCIS about your case if there are two weeks of inactivity. I think that is what this email is 

That is one way also. I forgot about the "new" website. Still you are relying on USCIS. JMHO

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

BUT

We did include the G-1145, but you're right - we probably won't receive anything but the mail via USPS when the time comes.

We only got the text message and not the email with our receipt number back in October anyways

Edited by brandonflude1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
39 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

We did include the G-1145, but you're right - we probably won't receive anything but the mail via USPS when the time comes.

We only got the text message and not the email with our receipt number back in October anyways

I just indicated that I need messages in the settings of this site.

Timeline
Just now, Julia & Matt said:

I just indicated that I need messages in the settings of this site.

Hm, I think I have this enabled but it doesn't do anything. Oh well :S

18 hours ago, MsNina said:

Not really sure...hoping she responds soon! As i asked the same question!

Thank you much. I did some research myself and looks like the only two ways for Americans to prove they have been to Canada is to apply for travel report thru CBC this is a Canadian site. But results may take 6-8 weeks or longer and is 50/50 some people get the accurate report some are not. USA has FOIA but again it can take months for that. I will submit all I have (receipts from gas station, restaurants, bank statements, my Costco card with membership number that I used in Canadian Costco,tickets to shows and biodome  and couple letters from people that saw us together) and  we will hope for the best. If the officer that is looking at my case is very picky I guess I will find out. 

Edited by Victoria85

6 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

Thank you much. I did some research myself and looks like the only two ways for Americans to prove they have been to Canada is to apply for travel report thru CBC this is a Canadian site. But results may take 6-8 weeks or longer and is 50/50 some people get the accurate report some are not. USA has FOIA but again it can take months for that. I will submit all I have (receipts from gas station, restaurants, bank statements, my Costco card with membership number that I used in Canadian Costco,tickets to shows and biodome  and couple letters from people that saw us together) and  we will hope for the best. If the officer that is looking at my case is very picky I guess I will find out. 

Omg. I am.hoping but i know that everythibg else you have will work. I wish you the best. Sorry i couldnt do more..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.