2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

Good Morning All,

Hoping to hear some Good news today....

Good Morning to you too

Hope so... 

Pulling for everyone from October who is still waiting! For what it's worth, my approval notice came on a Friday after they had approved it that Monday. The websites had not been updated by the time I got the hard copy.

Good luck and fingers crossed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Thomas W said:

Pulling for everyone from October who is still waiting! For what it's worth, my approval notice came on a Friday after they had approved it that Monday. The websites had not been updated by the time I got the hard copy.

Good luck and fingers crossed!

NOA before yours and still waiting :(

Yeah I really don't know what's up with that. My guess is that the background checks can really vary, not to mention who knows what--staff vacation or sick days for example. So, maybe Michigan SBI or FBI is different than NC? (for example...)

But, I really hope we hear something for you Brandon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Thomas W said:

Yeah I really don't know what's up with that. My guess is that the background checks can really vary, not to mention who knows what--staff vacation or sick days for example. So, maybe Michigan SBI or FBI is different than NC? (for example...)

But, I really hope we hear something for you Brandon!

I'm oct 16 filers hope to hear from them soon got my background check completed on feb 27.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Ok so this makes no sense. I see a true november filer from mid november get approved on 3/6 from Canada. Wth??

I'm an early October filer from Canada and still waiting... My Fiancé was advised last week our background checks had been completed, so we are patiently awaiting for an update regarding approval. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Damonlee said:

I'm an early October filer from Canada and still waiting... My Fiancé was advised last week our background checks had been completed, so we are patiently awaiting for an update regarding approval. 

My Background check has been completed as well on Feb 27th hope we all can hear something soon this week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cases will take as long as they take, some USCIS officers will take longer than others and so it can be longer for me than it is for John Doe.

We have just started planning for another visit in Early May for 2 months just in case we are not approved (this keeps us apart for less time) and during my stay we will be out of processing if we haven't received NOA2 so we can get that looked at.

Unfortunately, this is long waiting game and it sucks so bad to see November filers get approved before us. Remember that Vj is only a small amount of filers, and there are probably thousands of October filers still waiting to hear something.

It'll come - almost all I-129F's get approved I hear.

So on Friday 3/8 they said they sent a letter with a request for evidence and I still haven’t received it (I’m in Houston) I’m going crazy lol 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
39 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Ok so this makes no sense. I see a true november filer from mid november get approved on 3/6 from Canada. Wth??

Well the thing is that USCIS officers just grab a case and process it, nothhing is really in order, 😒

Edited by Samfar 92

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

@brandonflude1  What happened with your case status on the web site? Did it go back to 'Case Was Received'?

I-751 Timeline

● Aug 11, 2022 / I-751 / Submission to USCIS

● Jun 20, 2024 / I-751 / Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.