Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

hope to get mine approved am oct 16th filer

Coming soon,when least expected,yesterday we where just talking about our day trough videocall and it just appear 😍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sofia Cast said:

Coming soon,when least expected,yesterday we where just talking about our day trough videocall and it just appear 😍

thank you I don't even call anymore I will just wait I know its coming soon...

2 hours ago, Jlo102612 said:

Do we go by received date or the notice date?

On here..people are adding NOA1 date on the timeline. But i think USCIS processes by received date. Not NOA1 date.

Edited by MsNina

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MsNina said:

On here..people are adding NOA1 date on the timeline. But i think USCIS processes by received date. Not NOA1 date.

great a, oct 16 was my received date hope to get approved soon my background check has been completed on feb 27.

7 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

great a, oct 16 was my received date hope to get approved soon my background check has been completed on feb 27.

U might be approachung the 5.5 minimum processing instead of 4.5 which is still a hell of alot faster than last year!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Megan and José said:

Ok guys, it appears there it comes a new wave of October filers approvals because we GOT APPROVED too!!

We had our NOA1 October 4th so keep your eyes open and also just take it easy, it will come.

Just about yesterday we were a bit worried about looking at November filers getting approved and we don't, but it is a weird process. So be patient and positive.

Congratulations! How did you find out?!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations! How did you find out?!

Both of the websites say we are approved. Apparently it happened yesterday.

No hard copy yet in our hands but we'll check the mail.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Megan and José said:

Ok guys, it appears there it comes a new wave of October filers approvals because we GOT APPROVED too!!

We had our NOA1 October 4th so keep your eyes open and also just take it easy, it will come.

Just about yesterday we were a bit worried about looking at November filers getting approved and we don't, but it is a weird process. So be patient and positive.

great news hope to get ours approve soon am Oct 16th filers...

Timeline
1 minute ago, MsNina said:

Ok uscis changed minimum processing time to 6 months now as of this afternoon!! 🤬🤬🤬

That’s weird how it went back too. Was August 3rd this morning, now July 21st

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Ok uscis changed minimum processing time to 6 months now as of this afternoon!! 🤬🤬🤬

Also, in reality, that’s for new filers really. The goalposts don’t move. It it was 3 months to processing when you got in the queue, it’s still 3 months. But those who joined after you will have to wait longer

2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Exactly..but it should not affect october or september...so dont worry too much..but at least that might give you some relief that things are moving slower and its not your fault. Omg i dont want to wait 6 to 8  months 💔😭😭

Timeline
3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

That's because that is the minimum receipt date that they will allow an inquiry for, it doesn't represent the date they are currently processing.  So if the processing time increases, that date will go back in time, essentially meaning it will be even longer before someone can request an inquiry into their case

Timeline
Just now, MsNina said:

Exactly..but it should not affect october or september...so dont worry too much..but at least that might give you some relief that things are moving slower and its not your fault. Omg i dont want to wait 6 to 8  months 💔😭😭

It does affect me (Sept) because it means I now have to wait longer before USCIS will accept an official inquiry from me (assuming I continue to not get approved for another month)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.