Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Quit scaring me!

So yours looks identical to mine with just a different case number?

Haha im so sorry! Yeah everything is identical except for the receipt number. I believe your file is just fine probably just to wait some more and I think they are working on it by countries or something. It seems like Philippines had a high rate of files so maybe they worked on those first than everyone else. I don't know that just my opinion tho hehe.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

5 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

Haha im so sorry! Yeah everything is identical except for the receipt number. I believe your file is just fine probably just to wait some more and I think they are working on it by countries or something. It seems like Philippines had a high rate of files so maybe they worked on those first than everyone else. I don't know that just my opinion tho hehe.

Its definitely not by country...that would be discriminatory....but alot of applicants are from the philipines....much more than any other country

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
44 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Eek, mine doesn't give me any information on the new site. The old site has my date and everything looks good, but the new site is just nothing 

Do we go by received date or the notice date?

Timeline
Just now, brandonflude1 said:

Notice date

I should be close am 16th and they completed my background check hope there working today with approvals soon?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Jlo102612 said:

I should be close am 16th and they completed my background check hope there working today with approvals soon?

You have the same notice date as me and I'm in the dark, it's an unknown amount of time

Timeline
1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

You have the same notice date as me and I'm in the dark, it's an unknown amount of time

did you call and see if your background check if completed.

Timeline
Just now, Jlo102612 said:

did you call and see if your background check if completed.

We did, but we were given no info other than "your case is being worked on", so we just left it. I doubt we'll call back, it doesn't seem to have any effect anymore

Timeline

We did, but we were given no info other than "your case is being worked on", so we just left it. I doubt we'll call back, it doesn't seem to have any effect anymore

we just have to wait I stop calling them already, most of the filers after they completed there background check it seems like 2 weeks they get there approval....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@brandonflude1 my status also looks the same as yours on the new site. And I don't want to hear that there's anything wrong with that 😁

Timeline
Just now, Letspaintcookies said:

@brandonflude1 my status also looks the same as yours on the new site. And I don't want to hear that there's anything wrong with that 😁

We'll find out soon enough if I get approval or not! xD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

We'll find out soon enough if I get approval or not! xD

Now I cross my fingers even more 😉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
11 hours ago, Julia & Matt said:

Congratulations!!! Do you have approval on the new site or on the old one? We still have no information

My fiance received an email first during the night and minutes later they updated both websites,sorry for my late response.😳

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Sofia Cast said:

My fiance received an email first during the night and minutes later they updated both websites,sorry for my late response.😳

hope to get mine approved am oct 16th filer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.