Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Just now, MsNina said:

I just tagged you. Let me know if you get it. She also sent supplemental things like more pics together and letters from his family. Not sure its necessary but they got the visa approved.

I did get it thank you. I have pictures and I have friend that saw us together will write letters for us. I have tickets to different events we attend together and Airbnb intinerary. I have plans tickets mine and his, but the part where I stack is stamps in passports. I 94 I believe is given when you cross by fly I am not sure they offer that when you cross it by land, but I could be wrong. Thanks again for your help 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

Thanks a lot. Do you know by any chance is that available for land trips as well or just air ? Thank you 

The I94 is for me an electronic data base that record everytime you crossed the border. I would think that all land, sea and air crossing should be included.

11 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

I did get it thank you. I have pictures and I have friend that saw us together will write letters for us. I have tickets to different events we attend together and Airbnb intinerary. I have plans tickets mine and his, but the part where I stack is stamps in passports. I 94 I believe is given when you cross by fly I am not sure they offer that when you cross it by land, but I could be wrong. Thanks again for your help 

She did not fly. She only lived 30 minutes from.him

So im %100 sure it will work for you! Try it!💙💙💙

48 minutes ago, Candide08 said:

The I94 is for me an electronic data base that record everytime you crossed the border. I would think that all land, sea and air crossing should be included.

Thanks a lot for your help 

43 minutes ago, MsNina said:

She did not fly. She only lived 30 minutes from.him

So im %100 sure it will work for you! Try it!💙💙💙

Thank you very much for your help 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Paraguay
Timeline
1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Percentage Update

September: 128/185 Filers approved - 69%

October: 97/195 Filers approved - 50%

• BEFORE OR ON OCTOBER 16: 40/79 - 51%
  • AFTER OCTOBER 16: 57/116 - 49%

November: 24/170 Filers approved - 14%

Thanks for the effort putting together this numbers. Where do you get them from though? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, brandonflude1 said:

Percentage Update

September: 128/185 Filers approved - 69%

October: 97/195 Filers approved - 50%

• BEFORE OR ON OCTOBER 16: 40/79 - 51%
  • AFTER OCTOBER 16: 57/116 - 49%

November: 24/170 Filers approved - 14%

Thank you for doing this, especially continuing to add September in.  I tend to read this thread more than the Sept one since it's more active, hoping I'll be soon.  Appreciate it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, P&K said:

Thanks for the effort putting together this numbers. Where do you get them from though? 

This is based on people’s timelines here :)

11 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

Ok thank you. I will do the same when I found out mine. These rfe letters are only time consuming. I have read on August fillers post that many people there received rfe's where USCIS is requesting prove of meeting in the last two years also they want dates on each picture. I remember tier 2 said something about initial rfe about mine. I will just wait. 

So they sent it Thursday and you received it today? 

Just now, Victoria85 said:

yes I received it today 

Just now, Victoria85 said:

yes I received it today 

I hope to get mine tomorrow. Says they sent it Friday 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.