Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KirstyMcDonald said:

WE GOT APPROVED!!!!!! NOA2 dated March 8!! Checked on Friday and Saturday and no update on either website but checked the new website just now and we got approved on Friday! NOA1 October 18, NOA2 March 8. 

Congratulations! I hope I am next, still nothing on either website :(

Edited by brandonflude1

4 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

I know the feeling :( but I'm UK - USA too, and a fairly simple case so hopefully yours will be soon, there's really no reason for it not to be! 

1 hour ago, jill_y_edwin said:

I called and they said I got an RFE too. They said they sent the letter 2 weeks ago. Still no letter. That is frustrating. But what can I do but wait. 

If it will not arrive this week you should call and ask the tier 2 to fax that for you. It happens sometimes than they can fax it for you. I am waiting mine as well. Curious to know what they need. 

2 hours ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

So calling I found out I got Rfe on 02/23 but I still haven’t received the letter & isn’t updated online. That is frustrating:( 

Did you asked them if it sent? Cause they could have ordered it but it takes time to be sent. Mine took 10 business days to be reviewed by supervisor and sent. 

2 hours ago, jill_y_edwin said:

I called and they said I got an RFE too. They said they sent the letter 2 weeks ago. Still no letter. That is frustrating. But what can I do but wait. 

Keep calling. Someone can fax it. I got lucky and the first call the lady offered it 

56 minutes ago, Victoria85 said:

Did you asked them if it sent? Cause they could have ordered it but it takes time to be sent. Mine took 10 business days to be reviewed by supervisor and sent. 

I will call and ask tomorrow! 

6 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

I would recommend calling everyday 

5 hours ago, Victoria85 said:

If it will not arrive this week you should call and ask the tier 2 to fax that for you. It happens sometimes than they can fax it for you. I am waiting mine as well. Curious to know what they need. 

How long have you been waiting?

15 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Can you please share links for old and new websites status check pages?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Raizee said:

Can you please share links for old and new websites status check pages?

Old: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

New:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

12 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Thank you, on new website to check the status we have to create an account?

1 minute ago, brandonflude1 said:

Yes

i have created an account but still can't find the option to check the case status, it giving 4 wired options to choose from after completing the registration. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Raizee said:

i have created an account but still can't find the option to check the case status, it giving 4 wired options to choose from after completing the registration. 

Once you have logged in, click this:

image.thumb.png.1de12c0a2a2c77184886dcae64f04e36.png

This screen should then show you how to add a case, in your case a Paper Filed Case.

Edited by brandonflude1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.