Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Samfar 92 said:

It can be, I also noticed some people from Germany got approved yesterday and day before 🙂🤔

According to the USCIS website, they do try to process in order, but things can change this.

If you have ANY different thing on your application, it's going to add time.

Previous marriages, name changes, previous applications, etc. all of these things add more time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Exactly why it's a bit frustrating for myself (and I'm sure some others) who have no previous marriages, no kids, first time applicant, no criminal history, etc... essentially a fairly "easy" case.  If they "try" to process them in order, they don't seem to do a very good job, or seemingly don't reprioritize very well..  

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

Exactly why it's a bit frustrating for myself (and I'm sure some others) who have no previous marriages, no kids, first time applicant, no criminal history, etc... essentially a fairly "easy" case.  If they "try" to process them in order, they don't seem to do a very good job, or seemingly don't reprioritize very well..  

I dont agree, I personally have no previous marrriage, no kids, no background problems, nothing and still waiting seeing other getting their approvals 😂 so no one knows 

19 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I have a question. I got in a fight when I was 16 and was cited for it, do I need to include that in 4a?

I dont think so. You were 16. That record should be gone..unless you continued to have problems after that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

My US Citizen fiancee has been arrested once because the police officer found he hadn't taxed his vehicle and also has had to pay a fine before for a traffic related incident but that was under $500. None of his vehicle related incidents were about drink driving and he didn't harm anyone.

Does any of this have to be put in the criminal history section on the i129f?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ella and James said:

My US Citizen fiancee has been arrested once because the police officer found he hadn't taxed his vehicle and also has had to pay a fine before for a traffic related incident but that was under $500. None of his vehicle related incidents were about drink driving and he didn't harm anyone.

Does any of this have to be put in the criminal history section on the i129f?

If it's traffic related and under $500, wasn't because of drink or drugs, then I don't think so.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

So today is our last day to be approved according to Visajourney,I know that the things are going fastly for October filers somehow,but we don't get our approval yet and that's driving us crazy!. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Sofia Cast said:

So today is our last day to be approved according to Visajourney,I know that the things are going fastly for October filers somehow,but we don't get our approval yet and that's driving us crazy!. 

we should have this day on February 28, but nothing ...(((((

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Sofia Cast said:

🤕

2 hours ago, Sofia Cast said:

Ha, we are waiting since January 2018. That drives crazy😂😂😂😂😂

So calling I found out I got Rfe on 02/23 but I still haven’t received the letter & isn’t updated online. That is frustrating:( 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

So calling I found out I got Rfe on 02/23 but I still haven’t received the letter & isn’t updated online. That is frustrating:( 

When did you call ? I can’t get transfer to tier 2 for last 2 tries , saying lines down . 

Just now, Pinti90 said:

When did you call ? I can’t get transfer to tier 2 for last 2 tries , saying lines down . 

Friday 

35 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

45 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I called and they said I got an RFE too. They said they sent the letter 2 weeks ago. Still no letter. That is frustrating. But what can I do but wait. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.