Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Samfar 92 said:

Thats why I give up calling them 

I spoke to tier 2 lady today all she said that my case is being adjudicated I said what’s that mean she said that it’s on last stage for approval or denial . I said there is a lot people after my noa1 date already getting approved letter she said it’s could be because officers grabbing files and yours might be with someone who is slower or waiting on background checks for other people . But she said it’s on a last stage and I should get something within 30 days . They all say different I don’t believe them anymore , because yesterday lady told me absolutely different and today’s lady said at last stage. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

I spoke to tier 2 lady today all she said that my case is being adjudicated I said what’s that mean she said that it’s on last stage for approval or denial . I said there is a lot people after my noa1 date already getting approved letter she said it’s could be because officers grabbing files and yours might be with someone who is slower or waiting on background checks for other people . But she said it’s on a last stage and I should get something within 30 days . They all say different I don’t believe them anymore , because yesterday lady told me absolutely different and today’s lady said at last stage. 

True, they shouldn't do this, atleast don't give us wrong info, it's already a stressfull process for all of us,  they don't care, we can feel each others because we are all going through this tough process.  Anyway I will never call them again...  Will just wai

Edited by Samfar 92

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sa

6 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

same here ill just wait for my approval I wont all anymore  the last  tier 2 officers said that my background has been completed and today the officers said its pending I do believe that there are some officers that are slow maybe our file is with the officer that is slower because I do believe that my background has been completed from the last 2 officer and I believe this is the last stage before an approval or RFE...

So I called another tier2 and she was very nice and is going to fax my rfe so that I receive it quicker 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

So I called another tier2 and she was very nice and is going to fax my rfe so that I receive it quicker 

at least you know your getting a RFE ours they says its pending and NO RFE but we don't know when will our case will be approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mandijcarter said:

How long does the nvc take to send the package to the consulate in your country?

documents go to Russia for 1.5 months after approval of the petition, then open the calendar for 1-2 weeks. But now people are waiting for the date for 45 days. 

We have no dates for the interview. I am very worried and it is difficult for me, I know that I will not see my half so long time .. and we don’t even have the approval of the petition, although we have October 12th ...:(( 

In other countries it is much faster and easier. 

Edited by Julia & Matt

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I’m assuming this is why I am getting an RFE. I left 4a blank & 5a :(

D0F6BD45-77EA-4348-9FA0-7D73C7EA9E9D.jpeg

the 4a is important but i believe you can leave the 5a blank....

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

the 4a is important but i believe you can leave the 5a blank....

The most important question is 4a but i think you can leave 5a blank thats i heard from one of the atty i ask...

Timeline
7 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Another week goes by with no NOA2 :(

I had the same feelings. 156 days passed by, the worst part of it, is when you see Novembers getting approved 😥 I am happy for them but why our is not moving  🤕

Edited by Samfar 92

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Some "sorta" good news for UK filers. I noticed a user on here from the UK with an early October NOA just got an RFE. Could be that our cases are just behind!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Some "sorta" good news for UK filers. I noticed a user on here from the UK with an early October NOA just got an RFE. Could be that our cases are just behind!

It can be, I also noticed some people from Germany got approved yesterday and day before 🙂🤔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.