Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dvander said:

Thanks!  No updates on either site (just double-checked, they both still only say received). I submitted the electronic notification form with my application, and later signed up for text and email updates as well, but received no other notice prior to this letter. I also hadn't called for an update either.

CONGRATS HOPE TO GET OURS SOON I FILED MINE OCT 11...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Perfect, thank you. This gives me a lil more hope that our NOA2 is just floating around a USPS truck somewhere!

No problem! I hope yours is on the way too. It's difficult to be so patient, but it seems like they're moving through these at a decent clip so i'm hopeful you're very close. I was thinking/planning conservative in all my estimates, so i'm thrilled with 121 days of processing time. It's fast/early in my mind.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, LisaN said:

We’re approved! No updates on either of the webpages but my boyfriend got the paper in the mail today (27th of february).

NOA2: 21st of February

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, LisaN said:

We’re approved! No updates on either of the webpages but my boyfriend got the paper in the mail today (27th of february).

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, LisaN said:

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!  🙂

Edited by Samfar 92

Timeline
1 minute ago, sdjk said:

We received our approval this morning! 

Noa1: oct 25

Noa2: February 27

I called Monday and they gave me no information. Said it could be 7 months, but, guess 3 more days was enough! Yayyyy!

Congratulations. You received your NOA in the mail or just got an email or something?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, sdjk said:

We received our approval this morning! 

Noa1: oct 25

Noa2: February 27

I called Monday and they gave me no information. Said it could be 7 months, but, guess 3 more days was enough! Yayyyy!

Congratulations!!!

Timeline

This is really becoming frustrating. How are people at the end of October and November being approved before early October and even some September filers?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
26 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

Congratulations. You received your NOA in the mail or just got an email or something?

Got an email to check the site. 

Thanks y’all! Hang in there! I was totally snuggled in for a way longer wait. This was a complete shock. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.