dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, Binaa said:

Hi everyone, I have a problem, when I download my documents and I click on submit it does not pass, is it normal?

When u click upload document and won’t let you do it that could be because cause the zise of the file is over 2MB..make sure it’s less 2MB

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Savan said:

So you need beneficiary's PCC, Birth Certificate, & Passport Copy for NVC stage?

Yes, that is my understanding. 

Link for further details

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

would enter the site as at the same time with the applicant could block the site and what is the solution I am worried

Not necessarily! Check the documents size as @Andy josue said 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Tu as un msg d’erreur? Qu’est ce qui te fait dire que ça ne passe pas?

en principe tu dois voir “submitted” à côté de chaque document

Normalement ils doivent passé et apres quand ils les vérifient ils te disent ce qui manque et si les documents envoyés sont bons.

Ca ne serait pas un problème de volume? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Binaa said:

they say in the civil document page that there is more than one plaintiff, and I do not understand what the problem is

Tell ur wife or husband to not to log in,don’t know if that’s the problem but try ...just you ..try to upload the documents yourself .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I stop crying I'm scared, is it possible that all will be canceled, is there a solution, my husband said it can take time to unlock that nvc must verify that it is not traffic

Timeline

I stop crying I'm scared, is it possible that all will be canceled, is there a solution, my husband said it can take time to unlock that nvc must verify that it is not traffic

Ok is it possible that u can take a screenshot so we can help or see what the problem is...don’t show your personal info of course .

Timeline

Ca va aller! Ce sont des choses qui arrivent, calme toi :) 

1 chacun de vous deux se log a des moments  différents 

2 si le blocage persiste attends 15min et relogue toi

3 si le blocage continue ton mari ou toi appelez NvC et posez leur la question!

rien ne sera annulée ou pas pris en compte ne t’inquiète pas

si ça été mal fait il ya toujours la solution de tout refaire ! 

Edited by CappuccinoMo

Timeline

I go back to the site, my husband ask me to go back there for it to retry, but when he returns to the civil stage to download it is written at the top of the page there is more than one applicant and when he clicks on submit there is nothing, always missing

Timeline
8 minutes ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Ca va aller! Ce sont des choses qui arrivent, calme toi:) 

1 chacun de vous se connecte a des moments differents 

2 si le blocage persiste assiste à 15min et relogue toi

rien ne sera annulé ou pris en compte ne t'inquiète pas

si ça fait mal il y a toujours la solution de tout refaire! 

thank you, so you're sure there will be no cancellation for all the steps, I'm afraid it takes for a traffoc and we cancel the proceedings we waited 1 year until the and mntn that we are ready to the end it happens to us: '(

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Binaa said:

I go back to the site, my husband ask me to go back there for it to retry, but when he returns to the civil stage to download it is written at the top of the page there is more than one applicant and when he clicks on submit there is nothing, always missing

Ok ,log in as the petitioner  not aplicant,not both of you ,whoever is the petitioner log in and re-try..

Timeline
8 minutes ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Ca va aller! Ce sont des choses qui arrivent, calme toi:) 

1 chacun de vous se connecte a des moments differents 

2 si le blocage persiste assiste à 15min et relogue toi

rien ne sera annulé ou pris en compte ne t'inquiète pas

si ça fait mal il y a toujours la solution de tout refaire! 

thank you, so you're sure there will be no cancellation for all the steps, I'm afraid it takes for a traffoc and we cancel the proceedings we waited 1 year until the and mntn that we are ready to the end it happens to us: '(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.