dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Case number assigned and AOS/IV Fees Paid on 29th October.

How many days does it take before I can access DS260 and I 864? I am eligible to use I864ez but I see some posts recommending just using I864 to be safe, what do you guys reckon?

Is there anything I am missing? I have collected these documents:

Employment Verification Letter

Current Pay Stub

IRS Transcripts from last 3 years

W2 for last 3 years

Beneficiary's Police Clearance

Beneficiary's Birth Certificate

Beneficiary's Passport copy

Marriage certificate

Appreciate your help.

27 minutes ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

How many days does it take before I can access DS260 and I 864? I am eligible to use I864ez but I see some posts recommending just using I864 to be safe, what do you guys reckon?

Current Pay Stub

W2 for last 3 years

Marriage certificate

Appreciate your help.

Hey, you can access DS-260 as soon as your payments are cleared in CEAC website. 

Its depends on if you meet the criteria for i864ez. if you are applying for your wife only, and your income is through job meaning you are not self employed then you can file 864EZ but read the criteria. 864EZ is lot simpler to fill out. if you want you can file i-864. you can start them now. 

you need Beneficiary's passport size photo as well. if your case is pivot then upload the photo to CEAC webstie under Passport photo. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, shah502 said:

Hey, you can access DS-260 as soon as your payments are cleared in CEAC website. 

Its depends on if you meet the criteria for i864ez. if you are applying for your wife only, and your income is through job meaning you are not self employed then you can file 864EZ but read the criteria. 864EZ is lot simpler to fill out. if you want you can file i-864. you can start them now. 

you need Beneficiary's passport size photo as well. if your case is pivot then upload the photo to CEAC webstie under Passport photo. 

Thanks for pointing out that I will need photos as well.

How long does it typically take for CEAC to clear payments?

Timeline
56 minutes ago, shah502 said:

3-4 business days 

49 minutes ago, willcrack said:

Mine was done in 2 business days - paid day 1 before 4pm EST, forms opened up day 3 around noon EST.

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sweetamooni said:

Wow that was fast. You submitted on Friday and they are already working on it. 

I’m not sure about you documents but you can always call NVC and clarify.

I sudmitted my AOS documents on Thursday so hopefully I’ll be hearing something soon. My other documents and DS 260 were already approved last month. 

The lady on NVC phone told me to wait for the rejection and do not upload the correct one in the additional doc as I by mistake uploaded my passport in the wrong orientation. But I did upload it in additional doc and it was accepted. So i think you should too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, Rajat Aggarwal said:

Thanks for pointing out that I will need photos as well.

How long does it typically take for CEAC to clear payments?

are you able to move forward with the IV and AOS form?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

are you able to move forward with the IV and AOS form?

Not yet. I am expecting today or tomorrow, the payments in my bank account cleared this morning.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Rajat Aggarwal said:

Not yet. I am expecting today or tomorrow, the payments in my bank account cleared this morning.

I paid on 10/30. Payments cleared by my Bank on 11/01. still CEAC says in process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai un problème, quand je télécharge mes documents et que je clique sur soumettre, cela ne passe pas, est-ce normal?

Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:29 PM, Rajat Aggarwal said:

Current Pay Stub

W2 for last 3 years

Marriage certificate

Appreciate your help.

So you need beneficiary's PCC, Birth Certificate, & Passport Copy for NVC stage?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Binaa said:

Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai un problème, quand je télécharge mes documents et que je clique sur soumettre, cela ne passe pas, est-ce normal?

Tu as un msg d’erreur? Qu’est ce qui te fait dire que ça ne passe pas?

en principe tu dois voir “submitted” à côté de chaque document

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.