jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Katri said:

So what isย the difference between RFE and RFIE?

RFIE is a Request for INITIAL Evidence. It means they are saying I didnt submit a required document. That is why I am presuming they lost one of my required documents becuase I know I submitted everything required.

RFE is a Request for Evidence which could mean many of things.ย 

35 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

Party at my house. new card being produced!!!

If you had your DL I'd say come pick me up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 hours ago, Jjcouple said:

Just had green card interview today, approved and will arrive in 1-2 weeks

What are the things/docs that were asked from you?ย 

19 hours ago, Fadae said:

@Jjcoupleย I just saw your comment.

I am having my interview in the Portland soon, cam you share you experience in more details ( what kind of questions , how smooth it was ) If you don't mind of course.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Pretty casual, I came from work, didn't dress fancy.

Asked how we met, what we do for fun, if we traveled anywhere, if we go out to eat, our favorite places.

ย 

Smooth. I'd put more money in parking because I had to pop out to put in more money (or use the app) and then they called during the time I was out at the meter, but it was fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jjcouple said:

Pretty casual, I came from work, didn't dress fancy.

Asked how we met, what we do for fun, if we traveled anywhere, if we go out to eat, our favorite places.

ย 

Smooth. I'd put more money in parking because I had to pop out to put in more money (or use the app) and then they called during the time I was out at the meter, but it was fine.

Well thank you so much for the information that's very helpful. We were kind of freaked out about it but we feel much much better now.

So thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

So my interview notice says to bring a certified copy of my Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority.ย 

We got married in Idaho and got our marriage certificate there but now we live in Texas. Whereย should I get the certified copy from?ย 

The closer the interview is the more freaked out I am ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

2 minutes ago, Bonita93 said:

So my interview notice says to bring a certified copy of my Marriage Document issued by the appropriate civil authority.ย 

We got married in Idaho and got our marriage certificate there but now we live in Texas. Whereย should I get the certified copy from?ย 

You should order it from the county clerk in Idaho where your marriage was registered. You can usually do it online or by calling and they will mail it to you.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

3 minutes ago, Bonita93 said:

PS why dont you have your original MC?

Timeline
42 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

PS why dont you have your original MC?

I have it but it says in the interview notice that Iย need to bring certified copy so I assume I need to get one from the office ? Can I just make a copy at home? And being the original with me?ย 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Bonita93 said:

I have it but it says in the interview notice that Iย need to bring certified copy so I assume I need to get one from the office ? Can I just make a copy at home? And being the original with me?ย 

just bring the original MC and make a copy of it just incase they want a copy.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

How many days usually does it take for "New Card is being produced" to actually having the EAD /AP card in hand?ย 

It took mine 7 days to arrive.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
25 minutes ago, redcat56 said:

Case Status changes today-----Being Scheduled for an Interview. I cannot believe it.ย 

believe it or not its being scheduled! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.