jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

For I-131 did you guys submit a supplemental part 7 on a separate piece of paper explaining your need for travel? I have referenced the reason already in the given space in the application but the end of the application said to include another? 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

12 minutes ago, JMCKNG said:

For I-131 did you guys submit a supplemental part 7 on a separate piece of paper explaining your need for travel? I have referenced the reason already in the given space in the application but the end of the application said to include another? 

No. The instructions of the I131 state as a concurrent I485 filer you do not need to.

Read this:

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

can someone send me a copy of their cover letter, i have one but i wanted to see if i listed everything needed. I don't wanna forget anything. thanks!

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lebanese23 said:

can someone send me a copy of their cover letter, i have one but i wanted to see if i listed everything needed. I don't wanna forget anything. thanks!

its really not a big deal on ours I put

Bundle 1- I485 with i-854 plus evidence

Bundke 2- I-131 plus evidence

Bundle 3- I-765 plus evidence

They know what they are looking for.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/3/2018 at 2:54 PM, K1visaHopeful said:

Us too (Saturday) but a Nov 2017 filer (we were one of the weird rogue adjudicator approved petitions from mid Nov). See you're from NC! We're in N. Georgia and heading to TN for the big day. AOS will be filed hopefully in the next two weeks but we've got until late November to file. 

Had NO CLUE October was the busy wedding season in these parts but we figured out real quick when we couldn't get into a single venue. 

Congrats in advance and hope your big day is amazing!

Hi. I would like to ask if you also submitted the i-485 Supplement A? I'm just worried because we got married last October 25 and my visa expires tomorrow (Nov. 6) and we haven't filed yet my AOS since our Marriage Certificate has not yet arrived.

4 minutes ago, Lakwatsera said:

Hi. I would like to ask if you also submitted the i-485 Supplement A? I'm just worried because we got married last October 25 and my visa expires tomorrow (Nov. 6) and we haven't filed yet my AOS since our Marriage Certificate has not yet arrived.

No. Supplement A is not applicable to K1s. Assuming you are a K1....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

No. Supplement A is not applicable to K1s. Assuming you are a K1....

Yes, I am a K-1 Visa holder. Thank you for your help.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

This fourm is so dead compared to the 129f fourm lol. Guess we've all got better things to do together.

1 minute ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

This fourm is so dead compared to the 129f fourm lol. Guess we've all got better things to do together.

Lol. It's probably because we all are a little more capable of doing our own research this time around and aren't so friggin clueless as we once were.

I dont have much to do. My husband works 2nd shift, sleeps from 8 am til 4. Bored is an understatement hence my quick replies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
15 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Lol. It's probably because we all are a little more capable of doing our own research this time around and aren't so friggin clueless as we once were.

I dont have much to do. My husband works 2nd shift, sleeps from 8 am til 4. Bored is an understatement hence my quick replies.

I'm glad I took my playstation with me 😂, also found a few places to volunteer, even if it's not passionating it still helps!

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

15 minutes ago, Gibus said:

I'm glad I took my playstation with me 😂, also found a few places to volunteer, even if it's not passionating it still helps!

Dont get me wrong. I have lots to do and after 2 months, am still organizing and cleaning (and repairing appliances, lol). We live way out in the country though atm. Not much of anything near me that I can get to on my bicycle and no public transit. Waiting on an out of state job offer to come through though so fingers crossed for that. 

Question (and probably a repetitive one):

Will my status on myuscis.gov update when my biometrics appt has been scheduled?

(Asking so I can stop checking like a maniac and wont be worried if it doesnt change after I get the letter...)

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Question (and probably a repetitive one):

Will my status on myuscis.gov update when my biometrics appt has been scheduled?

(Asking so I can stop checking like a maniac and wont be worried if it doesnt change after I get the letter...)

your biometrics?
haven't you already done biometrics girl?

11 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

your biometrics?
haven't you already done biometrics girl?

No my NOA1 received date is Oct 22nd. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

No my NOA1 received date is Oct 22nd. 

ohhhhhhhhh
Okay. well in regards to your question, that answer is it depends.
For the most part, most people that I have seen don't update until AFTER u finish Biometrics. Then it will say something like "Fingerprint review was completed"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.