jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Guys... seriously some magic is happening I just got a notification from Case Tracker an hour ago 'New Card Being Produced' 

Ahhh I could fly!!!

My congratulations! Today, already 2 people, who actively participate in this topic, have received such notification. I'm very happy for you!😀😀

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Guys... seriously some magic is happening I just got a notification from Case Tracker an hour ago 'New Card Being Produced' 

Ahhh I could fly!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hemzi said:

Ahhh I could fly!!!

Today it was a great day!! I hope they continue making it raiinnnnn 😍 Congratulations!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

It's very likely that email and/or SMS notifications are sent out by an automated system of some sort.

Yes I think so too, its just weird that they dont do that on the day that they approve the case. Sometimes its a day after... maybe it takes some time to run.

Timeline

I dont know why I call USCIS, I Always regret after 😅. I wanted to check on the expedited, if it was really expedited or not. She said it was and it depends on the officer to give the decision on the case @BrazilianInTexas At  some point it will come, hopefuly no longer than next week. Im so anxious.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, anna lucia said:

I dont know why I call USCIS, I Always regret after 😅. I wanted to check on the expedited, if it was really expedited or not. She said it was and it depends on the officer to give the decision on the case @BrazilianInTexas At  some point it will come, hopefuly no longer than next week. Im so anxious.

I know, I gave up on calling them too... or if I call I expect the tier 1 person to give wrong or useless information, and them ask to talk to a tier 2...

I don't think I vented about my notice of receipt here, but long story short, they initially sent my notice of receipt to the wrong address, so I called to ask for them to send a copy to the right address... the tier 1 person told me they can't send copies of notices... I got mad at the person and asked to talk to a tier 2... the tier 2 just tells me I have to send an email to lockboxsupport@dhs.gov asking for it, and a couple of week after I received it 😂😂😂

Fingers crossed! I have a feeling that it is not gonna go past next week 😁

Timeline
3 hours ago, BrazilianInTexas said:

I know, I gave up on calling them too... or if I call I expect the tier 1 person to give wrong or useless information, and them ask to talk to a tier 2...

I don't think I vented about my notice of receipt here, but long story short, they initially sent my notice of receipt to the wrong address, so I called to ask for them to send a copy to the right address... the tier 1 person told me they can't send copies of notices... I got mad at the person and asked to talk to a tier 2... the tier 2 just tells me I have to send an email to lockboxsupport@dhs.gov asking for it, and a couple of week after I received it 😂😂😂

Fingers crossed! I have a feeling that it is not gonna go past next week 😁

I remember about something like that you said. This is very bad. Good that now everything is organized for you. I think now we already had plenty of time to get used to the culture and stuff, we just need to start working. In Brazil I wasnt able to stay home for a weekend, look at me now, almost seven months at home haha Im actually proud of my efforts.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hello, congrats to those who got approved on their EADs (I-765), just a quick question...what’s the first step for the approval pls? 

“case was approved”

or

”New card is in production”

because I saw different orders from other ppl...mine showed “Case was approved” first..I wonder how long it will take for me to receive the Combo card from this status? So the next will be “new care is in production” or “card is mailed”? I’m super anxious these days and checking the status like every hour...thank you!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 minutes ago, anna lucia said:

I remember about something like that you said. This is very bad. Good that now everything is organized for you. I think now we already had plenty of time to get used to the culture and stuff, we just need to start working. In Brazil I wasnt able to stay home for a weekend, look at me now, almost seven months at home haha Im actually proud of my efforts.

I am happy for you! hahaha

It is not easy to go through this phase... I can't wait to leave it behind and laugh about it in the future :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, danniejay said:

Hello, congrats to those who got approved on their EADs (I-765), just a quick question...what’s the first step for the approval pls? 

“case was approved”

or

”New card is in production”

because I saw different orders from other ppl...mine showed “Case was approved” first..I wonder how long it will take for me to receive the Combo card from this status? So the next will be “new care is in production” or “card is mailed”? I’m super anxious these days and checking the status like every hour...thank you!!!

Mine showed as New Card in Production first and today it showed 'Case was approved' I think now you have the approval - try to relax on how many times you check it, I know it's hard to do but you'll probably cause yourself stress like that :) I think the mailed notice should probably come after a week or so (might be sooner - depends if there are any production delays I think). But yeh enjoy the fact you've been approved, go out and celebrate and think of all the things you'll be free to do soon :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Mine showed as New Card in Production first and today it showed 'Case was approved' I think now you have the approval - try to relax on how many times you check it, I know it's hard to do but you'll probably cause yourself stress like that :) I think the mailed notice should probably come after a week or so (might be sooner - depends if there are any production delays I think). But yeh enjoy the fact you've been approved, go out and celebrate and think of all the things you'll be free to do soon :)

Thank you for your encouragement!! I feel grateful and i got an offer letter one day after my EAD is approved...what a great timing so I really want to get the combo card ASAP so I can travel back home to visit my mom and family before I start working...if I get the card one day sooner that means I can spend one day more with my family...

Anyway, today marks the 200 days for my EAD and I’m glad the waiting and anxious feelings can finally end soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Okay. October 3rd 2018 AOS filer here. Got RFIE sometime in October for what i know i included at first, i responded to it right away anyway and case was ready to be scheduled for interview since December 2018. 

My EAD approved on February 28th 2019 and got here in March 2019

Last night i got a notification saying that the big boy has been scheduled. I am going to wait for that letter in mail and see what date it is.

So it took 7 months to get scheduled for interview. 

Cheers to y’all

435A1112-42F5-4BC7-A228-95644E0B2CA6.jpeg

Edited by kemm360
Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Raleigh NC
Date Filed : 2020-10-03
NOA Date : 2020-10-03
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date :  
Approved :  
Oath Ceremony :  
Comments : INA 328 and 329 [ Military ] 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.