jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mary987 said:

Last night around 11pm I had received a notification from the app. after 191 day my EAD card is on production.!!!!!!!!!!  My PD is Oct 22 2018

Nothing on 485 or 130 yet.  I wounder how long will it take until I actually receive the card.

I was so happy I couldn't sleep. I hope you guys receive yours soon.

Congrats!! I hope from now to next week it will rain approvals for October filers...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Mary987 said:

Last night around 11pm I had received a notification from the app. after 191 day my EAD card is on production.!!!!!!!!!!  My PD is Oct 22 2018

Nothing on 485 or 130 yet.  I wounder how long will it take until I actually receive the card.

I was so happy I couldn't sleep. I hope you guys receive yours soon.

It takes about a week! Congrats!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

Good luck to everyone having their interviews soon! :) @NikkiFromCanada I feel you on the waiting and relying on someone, so frustrating and emotionally draining! 

Still waiting on the work permit... but hey at least we're the lucky ones now, did anyone see the when the dates changed for processing inquiries for us to forward to 8th October the dates for all other applicants to the 31st May 2018... when the day before they were showing Mid-Sept dates. I feel even sorrier for those people... at least ours was just backdated a month.... can't imagine it going back 3-4 months...

I saw that as well, they changed from 5-7.5 months to 9-11months for all other EAD applications (apart from c9) like 2 days ago...I was so shocked to see that and feel sorry for them as well...

By the way, my husband contacted the congresswoman 10 days ago and followed up for like 3 times..I’m not sure if it helped because the last time my husband contacted them (last Friday), they said my timeline is still under the normal processing time (my NOA is Oct 18, 2018) and it’s not polite for them to chase the USCIS when it’s still within the normal timeline..but then a few days later my EAD is approved! I’m not sure if the congresswoman office chased or not...but i guess it’s never hurt to try! Good luck everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hutu said:

Finally, my "EAD is being produced" as of today. 

Timeline:

Receipt Date: October 24, 2019

EAD Being produced: May 1, 2019

Congrats!! Did it say approved or the status changed to card is produced directly pls?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, SonaliHormazd said:

EAD card in production this morning-- woke my husband up at 5 to tell him (and then I had to tell him again at 7 because I don't think it registered)! Not sure if it was the inquiry, the congressman's office or our time just finally came, but hang in there, everyone! Yours will come soon, too! 

hahaha I guess I was right!! Yayy congratulations everybody!! Its our turn now. Im so happy!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, anna lucia said:

Im just confused about their working hours... Have they been working like 24/7 now? Some people receive notifications very early and some very late.

It's very likely that email and/or SMS notifications are sent out by an automated system of some sort.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, SonaliHormazd said:

EAD card in production this morning-- woke my husband up at 5 to tell him (and then I had to tell him again at 7 because I don't think it registered)! Not sure if it was the inquiry, the congressman's office or our time just finally came, but hang in there, everyone! Yours will come soon, too! 

I am so happy for you. 😀They wrote you to wait answer before 23 on May and they kept their promisses. My tiime before 22 on May. Hope they will make me happy too. I am 210 days today😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.