jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
4 hours ago, anna lucia said:

Is there any possibility for them to send the approval letters without any change on the status on the app or website? Its been more than a week without seeing EAD approvals. Netflix cant keep up with me anymore LOL Im 168 days waitinggg

This just happened to me.

Last week I received in the mail the approval notice for both EAD and AP but the status online never changed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

We got our permanent residency card yesterday after one week of our interview. One thing to mention is that neither the app nor the website updated , only when the card came in the mail i got a notification ( so basically it jumped from  new card is being produced to card has been delivered by usps ) .

I got the approval card after card came 🤣🤣.

PD : october 23 

Interview notice : February 21

Interview : April 1  

Card came April 8th

Good luck everybody 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
18 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

This one's for @anna lucia!

Hurry and go lay out in the yard like an idiot!!!

"New Card being produced"! I765

PD Oct 22nd.

RFIE Mar 19th

RFIE Received Mar 22nd (possible lost MCs)

RFIE Response Mar 25th 

RFIE Response Received Mar 28th

New Card Being Produced Apr 9th 4pm EST

Back to Life party at my house! Bring your own wieners.

Congratulations!! No sign of EAD for me! Day 173. 

K-1 Visa AOS Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

10/18/18 - Sent AOS Package to Chicago

10/25/18 - USCIS took AOS fee (credit card payment)

10/30/18 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

11/02/18 - Biometrics Appointment Letter & NOA1 Hard Copies Received

11/13/18 - Biometrics Appointment

11/13/18 - Received RFIE (forgot to include husband’s full tax return)

11/13/18 - AOS status updated to "On November 13, We Sent You A Request For Initial Evidence"

11/29/18 - RFIE response delivered to USCIS

03/25/19 - AOS status updated to "Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview"

04/02/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled"

04/04/19 - Received Interview Letter

05/07/19 - Green Card Interview - Baltimore (did not get on the spot approval)

05/07/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed"

05/29/19 - EAD status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

06/01/19 - EAD & AP 1-797 hard copies received

06/02/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

06/03/19 - Received updated SSN card with married name.

06/03/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

06/04/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

06/04/19 - Received Combo Card in the mail

07/13/19 - AOS status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

07/16/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

07/17/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

07/19/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

07/19/19 - Received Green Card in the mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NikkiFromCanada said:

Congratulations!! No sign of EAD for me! Day 173. 

I even called USCIS yesterday and asked about my case. He asked me "Do you feel like you have been waiting for a long time?" WHAT? YES I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LOOOONG TIME. OMG. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Katri said:

I even called USCIS yesterday and asked about my case. He asked me "Do you feel like you have been waiting for a long time?" WHAT? YES I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LOOOONG TIME. OMG. 

Wow lol duh!! Obviously!! Hahaha I know I have my interview, but that is still a month away. I would happily welcome EAD in the meantime!! They do NOTHING in order as MANY people who applied after me have been approved. Frustrating! I am a professional, with a career and to be out of the work force for 7 months while waiting on this process is insane! 

K-1 Visa AOS Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

11/13/18 - AOS status updated to "On November 13, We Sent You A Request For Initial Evidence"

05/07/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed"

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NikkiFromCanada said:

Wow lol duh!! Obviously!! Hahaha I know I have my interview, but that is still a month away. I would happily welcome EAD in the meantime!! They do NOTHING in order as MANY people who applied after me have been approved. Frustrating! I am a professional, with a career and to be out of the work force for 7 months while waiting on this process is insane! 

I KNOW...…. This is crazy. I was just looking my K1 stuff and our case was approved in 215 days. Can't believe EAD almost takes the SAME time.... 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hemzi said:

New week, new hope? Haha! Glad to see some people have been getting some silent notifications though! Hopefully it's like that for a majority of us? They've been working but haven't updated the system - Monday night like everyone else gave me a heart attack when their system went down, got all excited and was like OMG OMG EAD!!! Then saw that the entire system had crashed 😂

@NikkiFromCanada @BrazilianInTexas @ira1712 @Katri I spoke to my congressman's office, they have all the details now and are making inquiries on my behalf, I've yet to hear back from them but will keep you guys updated. They seemed super helpful so I'm hoping they are able to get some answers.... MAYBEEEEEEEE even get some light shed on the October boxes they seem to have been missing and get everyone else here waiting approved too because they find the boxes mysteriously hidden in a corner at NBC.... 

@jakejon Thanks for your kind words and support, yes it's mad to be waiting this long - Day 189! But then again it was similar times for the K1 right?! Just gonna try and make the most of the good weather and celebrate what I can while I don't have work... cause I mean watch all of us start complaining about how much we don't get enough time at home, once we start working! 

Also a note to everyone. thanks for being so supportive to the members of VJ who have yet to receive their EAD/AP's makes the process so much easier to swallow, when you know you have people supporting you!

This waiting stuff is just ridiculous.... But some days are good ones and then other days.... Just don't understand. And I feel like people don't really understand how difficult this waiting game is. Thanks @Hemzi for keeping us updated! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, io.giuliana said:

This just happened to me.

Last week I received in the mail the approval notice for both EAD and AP but the status online never changed!

OMG that would be like a dream

15 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I know that October went into full swing on Monday. Last week there were only 2 to 5 cases being touched per date of application. Now there is closer to 20 cases every day.

I bet you get it before your interview.

I hope this is true! 

Day 189 here too. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I know that October went into full swing on Monday. Last week there were only 2 to 5 cases being touched per date of application. Now there is closer to 20 cases every day.

Fingers crossed. I should probably check my mailbox lol. I stopped obsessively checking once I got my interview letter lol. 

K-1 Visa AOS Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

188 day waiting

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hemzi said:

New week, new hope? Haha! Glad to see some people have been getting some silent notifications though! Hopefully it's like that for a majority of us? They've been working but haven't updated the system - Monday night like everyone else gave me a heart attack when their system went down, got all excited and was like OMG OMG EAD!!! Then saw that the entire system had crashed 😂

@NikkiFromCanada @BrazilianInTexas @ira1712 @Katri I spoke to my congressman's office, they have all the details now and are making inquiries on my behalf, I've yet to hear back from them but will keep you guys updated. They seemed super helpful so I'm hoping they are able to get some answers.... MAYBEEEEEEEE even get some light shed on the October boxes they seem to have been missing and get everyone else here waiting approved too because they find the boxes mysteriously hidden in a corner at NBC.... 

@jakejon Thanks for your kind words and support, yes it's mad to be waiting this long - Day 189! But then again it was similar times for the K1 right?! Just gonna try and make the most of the good weather and celebrate what I can while I don't have work... cause I mean watch all of us start complaining about how much we don't get enough time at home, once we start working! 

Also a note to everyone. thanks for being so supportive to the members of VJ who have yet to receive their EAD/AP's makes the process so much easier to swallow, when you know you have people supporting you!

Thank you for your appeal to the congressman. Now I also have hope, because I have 188 days and, possibly, our petitions in the same foggoten box.😀😀

Timeline
3 hours ago, Katri said:

I KNOW...…. This is crazy. I was just looking my K1 stuff and our case was approved in 215 days. Can't believe EAD almost takes the SAME time.... 

My K1 petition was approved after 217 days.😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.