jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Katri said:

For the AOS interview.. The list says: Your petitioner's birth certificate 

So can it be certified copy? My husband doesn't know where the original is...… 

We had only a copy with us and it was fine so I think it should be okay.

5 minutes ago, Bonita93 said:

Help...My USCIS account got locked. It says I’ve been inactive for too long or too many unsuccessful attempts to log in...What do I do now? 😭

It should tell you right in the message how to unlock it.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Bonita93 said:

Help...My USCIS account got locked. It says I’ve been inactive for too long or too many unsuccessful attempts to log in...What do I do now? 😭

Don't worry.  It happened to me last nigth.  But first the app send me a notification that my case was updated. I GOT VERY EXCITED!!!  When I tried to get to the app it  didn't let me.  It said my account was lock either because inactivity or too much activity. Then I tried to check my cases on the website from my phone and when I input my numbers (3 cases) it didn't recognize them.  I asked my daughter to check them from  the computer which is a totally different IP address she was in another  location.  The website didn't accept the number either.  We wait for a while and then came back.  And the where no updates in my cases (crying)

So, I am still on case received and still waiting  169 days so far. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is there any possibility for them to send the approval letters without any change on the status on the app or website? Its been more than a week without seeing EAD approvals. Netflix cant keep up with me anymore LOL Im 168 days waitinggg

Just now, anna lucia said:

Is there any possibility for them to send the approval letters without any change on the status on the app or website? Its been more than a week without seeing EAD approvals. Netflix cant keep up with me anymore LOL Im 168 days waitinggg

I've heard it happens...169 here. I've resorted to laying outside and watching the clouds during a thunderstorm. Kind of refreshing.

9 minutes ago, Mary987 said:

Don't worry.  It happened to me last nigth.  But first the app send me a notification that my case was updated. I GOT VERY EXCITED!!!  When I tried to get to the app it  didn't let me.  It said my account was lock either because inactivity or too much activity. Then I tried to check my cases on the website from my phone and when I input my numbers (3 cases) it didn't recognize them.  I asked my daughter to check them from  the computer which is a totally different IP address she was in another  location.  The website didn't accept the number either.  We wait for a while and then came back.  And the where no updates in my cases (crying)

So, I am still on case received and still waiting  169 days so far. 

Last night the system was down. Everyone's case was deleted/not accessible for viewing.

Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I've heard it happens...169 here. I've resorted to laying outside and watching the clouds during a thunderstorm. Kind of refreshing.

I went in the rain to open my mailbox. I found it refreshing too. 

Timeline
On 4/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, BrazilianInTexas said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/08/politics/randolph-tex-alles-secret-service-director/index.html

All the leadership on DHS is being removed... they are expecting the USCIS director to be gone soon too... I appreciate you being positive, but Nielsen (the DHS chief who resigned) was resisting on a lot of demands from Trump to tighten immigration, so I would think it will get worse now... but I hope I'm wrong...

Yeah, but I was just hoping that after stopping with that political crisis between them, it would make the process go smoothly. 

10 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

This one's for @anna lucia!

Hurry and go lay out in the yard like an idiot!!!

"New Card being produced"! I765

PD Oct 22nd.

RFIE Mar 19th

RFIE Received Mar 22nd (possible lost MCs)

RFIE Response Mar 25th 

RFIE Response Received Mar 28th

New Card Being Produced Apr 9th 4pm EST

Back to Life party at my house! Bring your own wieners.

Congratulations!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

PD Oct 22nd.

RFIE Mar 19th

RFIE Response Mar 25th 

Congrats!!! I wish I can receive good news soon.  But I just lost my faith. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

PD Oct 22nd.

RFIE Mar 19th

RFIE Response Mar 25th 

Uahuuuuuuuulllll opening the door right now!! hhahahahahah Soo happy for you! Congratulations! They are baaackkkk 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.