Dashinka

Dem senator wants … court injunction to block Kavanaugh confirmation vote?

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Satisfied said:

She can’t remember when, where, or how, just who.  After 36 years.  And her YB comments rather reflect her drunken trysts.  Not judging her for it, it was her choice.  But her “testimony” produced zero evidence, or even enough for a trial.  She debunked her own orated claims.

Exactly. Like I said no evidence.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Póg mo said:

The fact that Republicans seem all too willing to dismiss a witness who claims to have been raped as a drunken floosie.

Who was actually accusing rape by Kavanaugh?  Also, the story does fall apart a bit when the others the accuser said were there maintain it did not occur.  

I believe the witness was actually given a big stage to tell her tale, and a seasoned prosecutor in these types of situations came out and said there was nothing any reasonable prosecutor would pursue.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Satisfied said:

Great story.  Moat promiscuous girl I have ever known graduated HS in 1986.  Lost her virginity at the age of 12.  Had many BFs, and is on husband # 4 or 5 now.  Must be all the guys’ fault, eh?

Why....thank you!

I like that you appreciated my story.....

But, see, in my world.....a 12 year old girl cannot be a wh...e. A 12 year old girl losing her virginity is a victim....not a harlot.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Who was actually accusing rape by Kavanaugh?  Also, the story does fall apart a bit when the others the accuser said were there maintain it did not occur.  

I believe the witness was actually given a big stage to tell her tale, and a seasoned prosecutor in these types of situations came out and said there was nothing any reasonable prosecutor would pursue.

And you think this is enjoyable for her somehow? Reliving the past (that no one would have done anything about then....or now, for that matter) So you guys think she’s doing this for “the grins and giggles” of it? To draw attention to herself (as a university professor)? To “take one for the team” as a Democrat? To be famous? What exactly do you think her motives are?

Because I’m confused.....I’m confused as why anyone would think an extremely educated woman would put herself in the harms way.....or bring attention to this.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 minutes ago, janet3 said:

And you think this is enjoyable for her somehow? Reliving the past (that no one would have done anything about then....or now, for that matter) So you guys think she’s doing this for “the grins and giggles” of it? To draw attention to herself (as a university professor)? To “take one for the team” as a Democrat? To be famous? What exactly do you think her motives are?

Because I’m confused.....I’m confused as why anyone would think an extremely educated woman would put herself in the harms way.....or bring attention to this.....

She apparently is a registered Democrat.

Her Medical issues are well beyond where I would want to go.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
33 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I am confused, too.  See, the only way I can see any justice coming out of this is if she had brought charges against Kavanaugh sometime in the past 36 years, prior to his SC nomination.  It’s not like she didn’t have multiple chances.  There’s a timeline posted in the other thread, if you choose to peruse it.

The only reason I can see her “coming forward” now is to somehow benefit Feinstein’s plans.  As such, she is just a pawn, and being used (in a bad way) by her beloved party.

Edited by Satisfied

50 minutes ago, janet3 said:

Why....thank you!

But, see, in my world.....a 12 year old girl cannot be a wh...e. A 12 year old girl losing her virginity is a victim....not a harlot.

Never called her a name.  Just said she liked to have sex at a very young age, and with many guys.  But she was not a victim, I assure you.  

42 minutes ago, janet3 said:

I can think of another reason that you failed to mention...

More than $700,000 has been donated to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford through a number of GoFundMe campaigns set up on her behalf.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/gofundme-campaigns-support-ford-raise-700k/story?id=58147904 

Edited by Satisfied

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

The only reason I can see her “coming forward” now is to somehow benefit Feinstein’s plans.  As such, she is just a pawn, and being used (in a bad way) by her beloved party.

I go with this.

More than $700,000 has been donated to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford through a number of GoFundMe campaigns set up on her behalf.

This all could have gone to Democrat candidates, so it's not bad news.

However, let's see how much of this makes it there eventually.

7 hours ago, jg121783 said:

her YB comments

Lost among the noise is that the on-line versions of these yearbooks vanished from cyberspace early in this debacle.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

2 hours ago, janet3 said:

Why....thank you!

Huh - I remember being 12....I was fully capable of sexual function...and there was a time when 12/13/14 was the age to get married (life span was only 30, and it was the norm at the time - our times have changed sure, but biologically, fully capable).  Also, when I was 12 there were girls who were very promiscuous and proud of it.  They were not victims.  Perhaps taking advantage of a hormonally charged 12/13/14 year old boy who is still struggling with the newfound responses his body is making - often to his great embarrassment - makes HER the assailant and HIM the victim.....  or maybe NEITHER of them were victims and they both willingly participated.....

Now, being a 13 year old girl and having a 21 year old man manipulate consent.....THAT makes the girl a victim....but teens who are both equally emotionally underdeveloped while physically developing and exploring/consenting/etc.....not victims.  Promiscuity does not make one a harlot - getting paid for is my understanding of the definition of harlot, and being a harlot has no bearing on if one is a victim or not.  Sex trafficked persons (of both genders) are victims.  Those who willingly sell sex, not victims.

Do I live in a different world?  Would you kindly educate me as to the definitions of "Victim", "Harlot", and "Willing Participant" in your world? 

And while we are talking about victims and emotional damage and all that....what about the boys who don't want to be sexually active but are bullied and pressured by their peers, perhaps teased even by the girls as "prude", boys whose budding masculinity gets ripped to shreds by the social expectation to "be a stud"?  Boys who get beat up in locker rooms because they don't engage in the "sex culture" or worse - have the strength to say "nah, guys, that's not cool. I'd rather respect a girl. Please don't talk like that around me." or "I want to keep my virginity until marriage".  (The most exceptional bf I had in HS was a guy who was saving himself for marriage, so yeah they exist) No negative emotional impacts there apparently.  Or the boys who emotionally and mentally don't want be engaging in sexual activity but have a normal physical response and are raped by girls/women? Or  boys who are raped by other boys/men?  Are 12 year boys victims too? Or is it just girls?

Girls are most often raped/assaulted by the opposite gender.  Boys - they get it from both genders.... why is it always the girl who is the victim?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
1 hour ago, TBoneTX said:

Lost among the noise is that the on-line versions of these yearbooks vanished from cyberspace early in this debacle.

More specifically, all of CBF's social media were scrubbed within half a day of her having been identified.

It's unclear whether she did it or it was done, and if so by whom (Democrat activists?).

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
49 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

More specifically, all of CBF's social media were scrubbed within half a day of her having been identified.

It's unclear whether she did it or it was done, and if so by whom (Democrat activists?).

My bet is Democratic activists and/or DNC lawyers.  I know, everyone says why did she choose to put herself through this if it wasn’t Kavanaugh. As others have stated, there are many possible reasons.  She does have strong ties to abortion and of course the Dems have stated that if Kavanaugh is confirmed RvW is done.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
20 hours ago, OptimusSpice said:

And while we are talking about victims and emotional damage and all that....what about the boys who don't want to be sexually active but are bullied and pressured by their peers, perhaps teased even by the girls as "prude", boys whose budding masculinity gets ripped to shreds by the social expectation to "be a stud"?  Boys who get beat up in locker rooms because they don't engage in the "sex culture" or worse - have the strength to say "nah, guys, that's not cool. I'd rather respect a girl. Please don't talk like that around me." or "I want to keep my virginity until marriage".  (The most exceptional bf I had in HS was a guy who was saving himself for marriage, so yeah they exist) No negative emotional impacts there apparently.  Or the boys who emotionally and mentally don't want be engaging in sexual activity but have a normal physical response and are raped by girls/women? Or  boys who are raped by other boys/men?  Are 12 year boys victims too? Or is it just girls?

I agree completely.....

Those boys should go to the police (especially if being attacked by someone in a locker room). But they won’t....oh yeah....”there’s nothing to report”

So....you are telling me that the recourse for all of this peer behavior is to just go ahead and “do it”? Pretty sure that’s how we got to point A to begin with.....

Timeline
21 hours ago, OptimusSpice said:

Girls are most often raped/assaulted by the opposite gender.  Boys - they get it from both genders.... why is it always the girl who is the victim?

This is absolutely true.....btw.....the victimization is equal. Boys are also victims (and a lot more unlikely to report it).

Timeline

I am not an idiot......

I realize what I say here on this thread of this forum will not change anyone’s opinion or their mind.

I actually stumbled upon this thread while searching vj for insight...

And I realize, obviously, my opinion was not necessarily welcomed here....

But....as you all know....I grew up in the 1980s....experienced what these women have gone through.......and it changed the course of my life....

But let me tell you what you don’t know.....

I became an advocate for rape victims when I was a teenager (I accompanied them to the hospital and police station and spent 100s of hours on the phone and in person meeting these women....or girls) and then became a social worker( I worked for CPS for 11 years...foster care and then supervisor) .....and then adopted a 14 year old girl who was raped by her step father (she was 10 when that started).  

So...yes.... I know.....I’m off my rocker....and obviously have no insight as to how a young woman would feel....and that “boys are just boys”

OBVIOUSLY I have no place being here on this thread..............

I’m sorry. ☺️ Can someone show me where the snowflake thread is? I would much appreciate it.....