Dashinka

Dem senator wants … court injunction to block Kavanaugh confirmation vote?

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

When you do report things that happen and no one believes you anyhow or nothing is done.  

When you are too drunk or scared to say no, suddenly you gave consent? No.

When you're friendly, just as you are either gender, suddenly you're flirting and asking to be touched sexually? No.

So now you can no longer be yourself, no longer can enjoy people's company?

When even the police tell you that not saying no is consent and because a man didnt actually forcably insert his physical bits into your and thus didn't  cause any physical damage suddenly you havent been assaulted? Oh heck no.

How do you have proof 10, 20, 50 years later? Even if physical damage WAS done at the time, the body heals.  The mind does not.  You remember the details even when you dont want to. 

I feel sorry for the people who had to grow up not being believed when sexual assault has occurred.  I feel sorry being told it was our fault and that unless you were actually raped with physical proof nothing would ever come of the fact that someone has grabbed you, or forced their fingers where they were not consented to be, or woke up being fondled when you thought you were safe.

Men get raped too and are even less believed than women. 

So the answer is all those that claim to be victims of sexual assault are to be believed and those they accuse are guilty?  I guess presumed innocent is a dated concept just like the right to bear arms.  As @OptimusSpice stated is it good to have the pendulum all the way on the other side?  I know, we hear the instances of false claims are very rare, but for some reason there seems to be quite a few examples and the destruction of the lives of those falsely accused is also very real.  How many teachers have been destroyed over false allegations because a student doesn’t like them?  Yes, sexual assault is very emotional to the victim when it occurs, but no matter that, it needs to be reported so we can keep the pendulum in the middle and not allow it to be used as a political circus.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
19 hours ago, Boiler said:

Anyway Hillary 2020, she is the most qualified.

Hillary sexually assaulted me in high school.  Although I can't remember when and where, I'd be willing to testify if she gets the nomination in 2020.   Just keep my name out of the public.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

1 hour ago, Neonred said:

Hillary sexually assaulted me in high school.  Although I can't remember when and where, I'd be willing to testify if she gets the nomination in 2020.   Just keep my name out of the public.

I believe you and that must have been a horrific experience.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 hour ago, Neonred said:

VJ posters must be believed.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
32 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I believe you and that must have been a horrific experience.

YES.  Caused my man part to act like a frightened turtle. 

Couldn't find it for days.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: Timeline
11 hours ago, OptimusSpice said:

As a woman - I'm disgusted by the obvious politically motivated false accusations that have zero credibility or substance being given validation by the left and the media.  This only serves to cast even greater suspicion on true claims.  Also, some unwanted attention, even groping - while not okay is still far from rape.  When we make every drunken unwanted advance the equivalent or "rape" we are not giving more weight and validity of lasting traumatic effects to the legitimately less severe infraction, we are only serving to minimize the reality of severity of actually being raped.  I was a teen in the early 90s - drinking, doing stupid things like making out/pawing/groping - was very normal at parties and was contributed to by BOTH genders.  Socially, it was a bit different in that in our current culture women have a different voice - we are more able to openly own our sexuality and make advances - but back then it was all "cat n mouse", "tease n chase".  So women may not have been the more aggressive portion of the events - but they were VERY much a part of them!  We cannot take the current social standards (yes, better - i think the consent culture that is becoming the norm is a great social advancement) and judge a totally different cultural standard by it.  It's good that things are changing, and I'm not in favor of blaming the victim - but it has become totally ridiculous that women have completely gone off their rockers and refuse to accept any accountability for how they act, dress, and speak that might encourage male attention.  And I feel so sorry for guys who have got to be totally confused and legitimately scared to even approach a girl anymore.  I'm raising 4 sons and I'm terrified that some girl can bat her flirty lil eyes at them, say flirty lil things to them, and the moment they respond (or reject her) she cries "rape" or "harassment"! I've raised them to seek consent for ANY physical contact, to politely ask again later "are you still okay/comfortable/etc?" and to always be respectful in their words - but i'm still scared of what a girl can do to their entire future. 

The validity being given this very obvious fabrication that is totally politically motivated is further setting the stage for the pendulum to swing way too far.  No, the "silence" and "accept it" and "victim blame" culture that did exist was wrong, but swinging so far the other way that any time a woman says "he assaulted me" without ANY proof whatsoever can destroy a man's life is not any better.  There will always be some cases where there is nothing more than "he said, she said"  and only the 2 involved will know what really happened.  But this should not be a situation where one person's word is weighted over the other's simply because of gender.  There is no "gender equality" in that.  Boys/men need to be taught respect and consent.  Girls/women need to be taught respect and consent.  I do think modesty is a good thing, but while if i had daughters I would impart that value - i have sons - so I teach them "no matter what she is wearing, how she is walking, if she winks or blows a kiss - YOUR actions are ALWAYS ONLY YOUR responsibility".  And women do need to be taught that if they truly want to see justice done when they have been sexually assaulted then they need to take the responsibility of reporting it immediately.  If my car got stolen, it's not my fault, I've been victimized, and everything about it sucks - but I am still responsible for filing a stolen vehicle report.  If I got punched in the face, I'm responsible for filing an assault report.  I know, sexual assault has a deeper emotional impact, I know that all too well, but it doesn't change the fact that a victim is responsible for reporting a crime if they want to see justice. 

In this case, these so called victims are not seeking justice.  They aren't doing ANYTHING the even remotely moves towards a "justice" result.  They are obviously ONLY concerned with delaying a vote until the mid terms.  Just like all the ridiculous impeachment claims - "just because I don't like him" is not grounds for Presidential impeachment, and "just because I don't like this nominee" is not grounds for obstructing the civic process set up by our Constitution.  All I see is a party full of people who think American's are total idiots who don't care about the Constitution.  And sadly, I see plenty of American's who ARE blind idiots who refuse to think for themselves because it's easier to be taken care of by a nanny state government that promises them everything and they would rather believe the propaganda being thrown at them by the media because it makes them emotionally satisfied.  That said - I have more faith in America than that.  I think the "thinkers" outweigh the "idiots" still.  I believe that there is still a majority who can see the reality of what is going on in the Democratic party and the media machine.  I can hope anyway.

....so there's my two cents...as a woman.....and as a mother of sons.....and as a Veteran of the US Army who took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution......

May well be the post of the month, right there.  Thank you for your insight.

I also hate how situations like this have the potential to set women’s claims and statements back 10-20 years.  When a woman cries foul, she needs to be honest, and she needs to be believed.  This debacle we have just witnessed just makes it that much harder for honest women to come forward.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Republicans are ok with rape or attempted rape, but she better get an abortion.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Merle said:

Link?

That's my own opinion, made after many years of observation.

June 14, 2013 RFE

45 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Republicans are ok with rape or attempted rape, but she better get an abortion.

Democrats are okay with making serious accusations against people that destroy their lives without a shred of actual evidence. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Democrats are okay with making serious accusations against people that destroy their lives without a shred of actual evidence. 

Also opinion:joy:

June 14, 2013 RFE

6 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Also opinion:joy:

Actually it is a fact that there is no evidence in the case of Kavanaugh. But to democrats the word of a drunken floosie is considered evidence.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Actually it is a fact that there is no evidence in the case of Kavanaugh. But to democrats the word of a drunken floosie is considered evidence.

The fact that Republicans seem all too willing to dismiss a witness who claims to have been raped as a drunken floosie.

June 14, 2013 RFE

Filed: Timeline
29 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

The fact that Republicans seem all too willing to dismiss a witness who claims to have been raped as a drunken floosie.

She can’t remember when, where, or how, just who.  After 36 years.  And her YB comments rather reflect her drunken trysts.  Not judging her for it, it was her choice.  But her “testimony” produced zero evidence, or even enough for a trial.  She debunked her own orated claims.