749 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, pknick said:

Tq @A_R it was awesome and u should put in google docs.. this will help a lot of people to avoid confusions. 

Also is there any link for a medical exam, I tried the link in the google docs for packet 4 for Mumbai.. it didn't work. I wanted to know the hospitals available for a medical exam in Hyderabad

Hi, yes you can get a medical exam done in Hyderabad this is the link for that :

BMB-Mumbai.pdf#page11

In here all approved physicians for South side are given.

For the Packet 4 link try this one again if it doesn’t work let me know:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Cvd08ORAi3hZbMlwekPEXRgksd0Bqy_9

Timeline
1 hour ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Anyone here who knows what happens after 221g? I wanted to know if I have to go back for the interview again? Please share if you guys know anything.

Hi did your 221g not state to drop off all the documents with the passport st a drop off location? I have a copy of sample 221g from someone n there it stated that. 

Can you share the copy of your 221g it will help us too?

Edited by A_R

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi did your 221g not state to drop off all the documents with the passport st a drop off location? I have a copy of sample 221g from someone n there it stated that. 

Screenshot_20181013-102134.jpg

Timeline
39 minutes ago, A_R said:

I know about the Dropbox. The question is I took 4-5 pages of our photo and chat print outs to the co and that was not enough. So when he gave me the 221g then I asked how should I send the chat and he said that you can export the chat from WhatsApp. I tried to get the export and give me the export since June only and that too 700 pages when I open that in MS Word.

Not sure if I send them 700 pages or take only important screenshot of the conversation.

And do I have to go for the interview again. Those are the questions going in my mind right now.

27 minutes ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

I know about the Dropbox. The question is I took 4-5 pages of our photo and chat print outs to the co and that was not enough. So when he gave me the 221g then I asked how should I send the chat and he said that you can export the chat from WhatsApp. I tried to get the export and give me the export since June only and that too 700 pages when I open that in MS Word.

Not sure if I send them 700 pages or take only important screenshot of the conversation.

And do I have to go for the interview again. Those are the questions going in my mind right now.

When we made the petition, we submitted nearly 500 pages of chat printouts, emails, and phone and video call records, plus the flight tickets, hotel reservations made together, photos, and witness statements from our family members. I think you should take all kinds of proof that you can gather. I'm even planning to take the sample wedding invite that is already designed, the guest list, and the engagement photos.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lonegirl said:

When we made the petition, we submitted nearly 500 pages of chat printouts, emails, and phone and video call records, plus the flight tickets, hotel reservations made together, photos, and witness statements from our family members. I think you should take all kinds of proof that you can gather. I'm even planning to take the sample wedding invite that is already designed, the guest list, and the engagement photos.

Thanks, I will do the same.

Timeline

If you want to give all 700 pages then reduce the font size. For proof of relationship try giving other proofs like photos, holidays took together, family photos or  letters from relatives - parents, brothers, aunt/uncles etc. If you guys have met give passport stamps, boarding passes etc.

I don't think you will have to go again for your interview. Get in touch with @Puneet12  he also got a 221g form.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lonegirl said:

Hey everyone, I've been trying to schedule my interview since the last couple of days but no dates are available. Is this normal? Our approval notice is valid till 31st December this year. What should I do? I'm getting worried...

Try calling or mailing us travel docs n ask them the same thing. Keep me updated.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Lonegirl said:

Hey everyone, I've been trying to schedule my interview since the last couple of days but no dates are available. Is this normal? Our approval notice is valid till 31st December this year. What should I do? I'm getting worried...

Hi, from what I have observed they open the slots 2 month prior and they released the slots every weekend for the coming week.

If you are ready to book the interview for coming week i.e Friday ( k1 interview always on Friday) then check everyday but specially on Sunday from morning to noon. I saw the slot open around 12 on Sunday and that also 2 slots.

Which means that they release some slots for advanced booking 2 month prior and then emergency booking every Sunday.

If you have already booked the slots far away then use another login to see the earliest interview days available and then you can reschedule your dates.

Timeline

Also, the interview is always going to be on Friday and VAC cannot be done on Thursday as it needs 24 gap. So you have to book the VAC on Wednesday or prior to Wednesday.

23 minutes ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Also, the interview is always going to be on Friday and VAC cannot be done on Thursday as it needs 24 gap. So you have to book the VAC on Wednesday or prior to Wednesday.

I cannot make bookings at such a short notice because I don't live in Mumbai. I don't think I can make it any earlier than December. I'll email them and ask what I should do. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Hi, from what I have observed they open the slots 2 month prior and they released the slots every weekend for the coming week.

If you are ready to book the interview for coming week i.e Friday ( k1 interview always on Friday) then check everyday but specially on Sunday from morning to noon. I saw the slot open around 12 on Sunday and that also 2 slots.

Which means that they release some slots for advanced booking 2 month prior and then emergency booking every Sunday.

If you have already booked the slots far away then use another login to see the earliest interview days available and then you can reschedule your dates.

Hi @Heather & Shahbaz   I have been trying for a week now, but no appointments are available. I even tried on Sunday 3-4 times but currently nothing is available. I really hope something opens for November. I waited 9 months for my NOA2 don't wait to wait for this too.

26 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi @Heather & Shahbaz   I have been trying for a week now, but no appointments are available. I even tried on Sunday 3-4 times but currently nothing is available. I really hope something opens for November. I waited 9 months for my NOA2 don't wait to wait for this too.

You had to wait 9 months for NOA2? We had to wait for only 6 and a half. I'm looking for a slot in December... I'll email them sometime today and ask what to do. I don't think they'll provide any solution except suggesting that we keep trying. It's such a frustrating process at every step. I wish there were an easier way to be together with the one we love :( 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Lonegirl said:

You had to wait 9 months for NOA2? We had to wait for only 6 and a half. I'm looking for a slot in December... I'll email them sometime today and ask what to do. I don't think they'll provide any solution except suggesting that we keep trying. It's such a frustrating process at every step. I wish there were an easier way to be together with the one we love :( 

Yup I had to wait whole 9 months. I was one of the very few unlucky people form December,2017 who had to wait really really long. Can you believe it some people are still waiting from November and December ??? Unbelievable 😱

@Lonegirl  Please update your VJ timeline.

Edited by A_R

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.