749 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, dparmar18 said:

Did you complete bio-metric in mumbai or in the city you are living. I am in Chennai so thinking to complete bio-metric part in here before i leave to mumbai for interview.

@dparmar18, my fiancé is dng his biometric at chennai. I don’t think it’s a problem 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/7/2019 at 8:08 AM, K@S said:

Hi guys, after all of the talk about proof of relationship, I got approved WITHOUT THE CO ASKING FOR ANY PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP! 😄 Full review here - https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=25545 Thanks for all of your help, it wouldn't otherwise have been possible! :)

Many congratulation @K@S  and @K1journey_16..!!! :)

my fiancé fingerprints/bio completed yesterday. Interview on 21st.

I'm about to send her I-134 and have a question.. should I send this vai fedex/ups or can I send her scanned copy and she can print on her end?

also, for supporting documents, are the tax returns sufficient? or anything more needed?

thank you

Srinath

questions regarding I-134. do I need to send this form physically via USPS or Fedex to my fiancé or Can I send this over via email and can she print?

what evidence do I need to send along with I-134?

fiancé interview on Feb 21st

thank you for your help @ujones @ns7 @Greenbaum 

25 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

questions regarding I-134. do I need to send this form physically via USPS or Fedex to my fiancé or Can I send this over via email and can she print?

what evidence do I need to send along with I-134?

fiancé interview on Feb 21st

thank you for your help @ujones @ns7 @Greenbaum 

@Srinath06, I’m planning to take all the docs with me as I’m gng to be there for the interview. But i think you should do both to be on the safe side as that way even if she hasn’t got the fedex by the interview she could still print it from ur email 

Edited by ujones

8 minutes ago, ujones said:

@Srinath06, I’m planning to take all the docs with me as I’m gng to be there for the interview. But i think you should do both to be on the safe side as that way even if she hasn’t got the fedex by the interview she could still print it from ur email 

@ujones thank you, I'll follow that step. are you allowed to go with ur fiancé for the interview? as you mentioned u'r going to be there.. 

what support of evidence do I need to send her with I-134? (w2, IRS tax receipt, work verification from work number) or anything else needed?

8 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

@ujones thank you, I'll follow that step. are you allowed to go with ur fiancé for the interview? as you mentioned u'r going to be there.. 

what support of evidence do I need to send her with I-134? (w2, IRS tax receipt, work verification from work number) or anything else needed?

@Srinath06 tax transcripts is what I’m taking . They say if your income is enough you don’t need any savings account info. But I’m taking it anyways. Yes Mumbai embassy let the petitioner be at the embassy even though they may not let u stay with them during the interview 

8 minutes ago, ujones said:

@Srinath06 tax transcripts is what I’m taking . They say if your income is enough you don’t need any savings account info. But I’m taking it anyways. Yes Mumbai embassy let the petitioner be at the embassy even though they may not let u stay with them during the interview 

ok thnks for the info. will do the same.

didn't knew they allow you inside.. but sounds good. good luck for your fiancé interview tomorrow. mine's scheduled on 21st. let me know how it goes tomorrow. now that I see you going inside embassy.. I might have to fly for my fiancé.

Srinath 

4 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

ok thnks for the info. will do the same.

didn't knew they allow you inside.. but sounds good. good luck for your fiancé interview tomorrow. mine's scheduled on 21st. let me know how it goes tomorrow. now that I see you going inside embassy.. I might have to fly for my fiancé.

Srinath 

Ours is not till March 7th 

2 minutes ago, ujones said:

Ours is not till March 7th 

we had our interview initially on the 7th, but pre-poned as my fiancé got her medical and police clearance little early..

then , I will let u know on how the interview went etc..

Srinath

3 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

we had our interview initially on the 7th, but pre-poned as my fiancé got her medical and police clearance little early..

then , I will let u know on how the interview went etc..

Srinath

Best wishes for the interview. Yes pls let me know the details. Are u from south ?

Just now, ujones said:

Best wishes for the interview. Yes pls let me know the details. Are u from south ?

thank you, yes. from Vizag (Visakhapatnam) in AP

2 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

thank you, yes. from Vizag (Visakhapatnam) in AP

Ok. Where is ur fiancé planning to stay in Mumbai ? My fiancé is getting his medical & FP this week at chennai 

Edited by ujones

6 minutes ago, ujones said:

Ok. Where is ur fiancé planning to stay in Mumbai ? My fiancé is getting his medical & FP this week at chennai 

she'll b arriving on the 20th and stayed at nearby hotel and heading bk to Hyderabad the next day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.