749 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
19 hours ago, mangy said:

Hello Everyone,

I filled out DS160 and made payment.

Now I am trying to book the appointment at Mumbai embassy and latest date available is JAN 31, 2019.

I would like to get earlier dates in DEC. Is there any limitation for rescheduling the interview dates(if available) ?

Thanks

Hi, 

You mean the earliest available date is Jan 31?

I would suggest you to book the date available right now and then keep checking the same website via creating a different account and when any appointments  is available early just book it.

That’s exactly what I did.

First my appointment wat Dec 21 then changed it to Nov 9th.

To answer your next question you can only reschedule your appointment 4 times in total and that too both appointments meaning you just can’t change ofc so choose your ofc appointment very carefully.

Hope that answers your queries.

All the best !!!!

Edited by A_R

Timeline
9 minutes ago, A_R said:

Hi ,

What is the approval date on your NOA2 - August 2nd? If yes still you need not worry because you are having your final interview before your NOA2 expires. I think you are good to go and need not worry.

Those people have to worry whose NOA2 date is expiring and they cannot get any interview dates. 

Plus in your case it’s too late to get any date now as your interview is next week.

I have heard if the NOA2 is expiring and no appointment dates are available then the Embassy may extend your NOA2 period upto a year.

But don’t you worry and concentrate on your interview. All the best!!!

P.S. To change your appointment you need to log in to the ustraveldocs website where you originally booked your appointment and reschedule it, but I don’t think you will need it.

Hey @Shubiepinky  Sorry I didn’t read the PCC part. How come your Indian PCC is still pending? Generally you get it hand to hand , I did it twice from passport seva and that’s what happened.

You should contact the istraveldocs and tell them that your NOA2 is expiring and you need to extend it and book a new appointment asap as very few will be available if you really think you won’t get your PCC in time.

Edited by A_R

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, A_R said:

Hi, 

You mean the earliest available date is Jan 31?

I would suggest you to book the date available right now and then keep checking the same website via creating a different account and when any appointments  is available early just book it.

That’s exactly what I did.

First my appointment wat Dec 21 then changed it to Nov 9th.

To answer your next question you can only reschedule your appointment 4 times in total and that too both appointments meaning you just can’t change ofc so choose your ofc appointment very carefully.

Hope that answers your queries.

All the best !!!!

Hello @A_R

Thank you so much. I will also try to do the same.

GC Received : April 2021

I - 751

Documents Sent : 1/27/2023

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Shubiepinky said:

Hi everyone I want to discuss one thing we got our noa2 approved on Aug 2 2018

got the medical done got my pcc from London and Singapore but I am still waiting for my pcc from India 

My interview is on November 23 2018 

I have read somewhere that once they approved ur case it only valid for 4 months from that date and my our case was approved on August 2 2018 so as per that date our case will expire on December 2 2018 

i am so confused now what to do 

and what are the options we have 

how can we push the date of expiry of our application and how we can reschedule our interview date too 

we would be so thankful if someone would help us out of this problem 

thank you so much please help us out 

Hi, 

you should apply for your pcc in delhi passport regional office, get the earliest one date and they are get you the pcc in same day, i apply my pcc in R K Puram passport regional office. check this link https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/apptAvailStatusGrid and you can see the earliest date for pcc., if any kind information you want so call me on my whats app number 9999483386 this is my indian number

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Knome said:

Dear All,

I have a question regarding medical examination.

I am confused tht whethr medicals can b done in New Delhi or not ? Can anybody pls confirm me on this?

You have to go Delhi Lajpat nagar at max 

before going their you need to the appointment with them 

they will gonna you if you have booked your appointment at embassy for interview or not 

they gonna need your case number too plus I did that interview in October so I don’t remember properly but I think you have to carry photocopies of your passport 

your visa  appointment confirmation 

Two passport size photographs 

along with your medical history 

but when you book your appointment with them you can ask them what are the things they gonna need so that you can bring all of them with you 

thank you 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Shubiepinky said:

You have to go Delhi Lajpat nagar at max 

before going their you need to the appointment with them 

they will gonna you if you have booked your appointment at embassy for interview or not 

they gonna need your case number too plus I did that interview in October so I don’t remember properly but I think you have to carry photocopies of your passport 

your visa  appointment confirmation 

Two passport size photographs 

along with your medical history 

but when you book your appointment with them you can ask them what are the things they gonna need so that you can bring all of them with you 

thank you 

Thanks a lot @Shubiepinky , i was not sure regarding this bcz they have shifted K1 visa interview to mumbai , so i am wanting confirmation regarding medicals that still can we do that in Delhi or not ? Did you or anybody did thr medical recently in delhi ?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Knome said:

Thanks a lot @Shubiepinky , i was not sure regarding this bcz they have shifted K1 visa interview to mumbai , so i am wanting confirmation regarding medicals that still can we do that in Delhi or not ? Did you or anybody did thr medical recently in delhi ?

thanks a lot! i got all information by looking into ur profile...

all the very best for ur interview !!! 

Timeline

Hello All,

Recently people who have traveled to US after K1 approval did you have any problem while going from India because of a one way ticket? I have heard airlines staff create a problem because of the one way ticket?

Edited by A_R

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Knome said:

Why is tht..what all questions they asked...if u dnt mind telling pls 

Honestly all the questions which he asked me I did the preparation for them answered him correctly 

but I think and felt like the decision was made even before I went for interview seriously he didn’t even look at my paper or photos or passport stamps or hotel bookings nothing 

i am putting the Link here of the questions which I prepared and all questions were the same 

I just want to say that which I felt when we submit our petition we should submit so many proofs so that they will not ask you those things in 221g  

https://www.bankbazaar.com/visa/interview-questions-for-k1-visa.html?ck=Y%2BziX71XnZjIM9ZwEflsyDYlRL7gaN4W0xhuJSr9Iq4a%2F9e0Il%2B3Wm6RG6QA%2FONi&rc=1

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Shubiepinky said:

Honestly all the questions which he asked me I did the preparation for them answered him correctly 

but I think and felt like the decision was made even before I went for interview seriously he didn’t even look at my paper or photos or passport stamps or hotel bookings nothing 

i am putting the Link here of the questions which I prepared and all questions were the same 

I just want to say that which I felt when we submit our petition we should submit so many proofs so that they will not ask you those things in 221g  

https://www.bankbazaar.com/visa/interview-questions-for-k1-visa.html?ck=Y%2BziX71XnZjIM9ZwEflsyDYlRL7gaN4W0xhuJSr9Iq4a%2F9e0Il%2B3Wm6RG6QA%2FONi&rc=1

Really sory to hear this...keep faith all i can say n u can definetly look for other options like CR1

And thanks for all these question..its really helpful...God bless

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.