749 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

I put it in my hotel room, you can take your wallet. Anything electronic like phone, pen drive, CD, watch don't take it with yourself.

Okay thanks. You can’t even wear a normal watch on your wrist?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/24/2018 at 6:26 PM, pknick said:

I meant Medical and VAC (Finger print) not the Visa Interview

Oops!! im talking about another post quoted wrongly sorry...

• Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/24/2018 at 5:55 PM, Nikki&pat said:

Yes.you can book them on same day. I did the same but i had to go through lot of stress bcoz of it.. medical didnt get done on time..i requested the doctor i'll be back in half hour for vaccination..luckley they agreed to do it after i came back from the ofc...😞make sure you book the medical in the morning and Ofc around 3 or 4 pm..(my medical was at 8:30 am,OFC at 1:30 pm) there were lot of people for medical on that day and my file was stuck at the end that made the delay...

i think i answered your question about the medical and OFC. @pknick 🙂

Edited by Nikki&pat
  • Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
38 minutes ago, A_R said:

Okay thanks. You can’t even wear a normal watch on your wrist?

Normal watch is okay, not sure about the digital or smart watch. I didn't see anyone wearing those.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 3:08 AM, Shubiepinky said:

No you are good 👍🏼 

you can collect within a week but they said 4 days minimum 

Is packet 4 needed to attend VAC appointment or medical ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, pknick said:

Is packet 4 needed to attend VAC appointment or medical ?

For medical No, u only need case number and payment receipt and passport and your photographs with copies of ur passport and payment receipt 

and I don’t know about vac 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, A_R said:

Hi,

I got my Packet 4 right now 😍

same here, we did too.. but u planned well for getting interview on Nov 9, my fiancee is on Dec 7

Timeline
14 hours ago, pknick said:

same here, we did too.. but u planned well for getting interview on Nov 9, my fiancee is on Dec 7

Thanks , I just kept trying the first appointment I got was December 21st but then I kept trying n trying n got for November 9th. Best of luck to

you too !!

Timeline
On 10/27/2018 at 1:10 AM, Heather & Shahbaz said:

Normal watch is okay, not sure about the digital or smart watch. I didn't see anyone wearing those.

Thanks.

Also , whatever proof of relationship you took:

1.Did you take originals or photocopies?

2. Did they keep any of these proofs or just looked and returned them back to you?

Timeline
7 hours ago, A_R said:

Thanks.

Also , whatever proof of relationship you took:

1.Did you take originals or photocopies?

2. Did they keep any of these proofs or just looked and returned them back to you?

I took snapshot of WhatsApp chat and our pictures 7-8 pages that the CO returned saying it is not enough and gave me 221g. Then I send them a lot of watsapp snapshot and our pictures like 100 pages and each page containing 6 photos or screenshot.

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 5:47 AM, A_R said:

@SMcNally 

Hi, in your review you said that they always ask for Embassy letter along with a copy of your i129f. What does that

mean? Could you please clarify “copy of i129f” Do you mean the original package sent to USCIS or something else?

Sorry for the late reply. When the embassy mailed me by Packet 3/4, it contained a copy of the I-129f. Along with it was a 'cover letter' with my NVC number and and few other details. All it said was that I had to follow more steps to get the visa. It was basically a letter of notification saying that they had received the case and I had to start the visa application process.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SMcNally said:

Sorry for the late reply. When the embassy mailed me by Packet 3/4, it contained a copy of the I-129f. Along with it was a 'cover letter' with my NVC number and and few other details. All it said was that I had to follow more steps to get the visa. It was basically a letter of notification saying that they had received the case and I had to start the visa application process.

Thanks I got my Packet 4 and it had the same things.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.