Harish

Potomac I-130 April 2018 come here

204 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Loubalam said:

You try to screenshot conversations and print all hotel reservations and fly tickets and send everything you will be approved in 14 days

1 minute ago, Loubalam said:

You try to screenshot conversations and print all hotel reservations and fly tickets and send everything you will be approved in 14 days

Yea i would do that 🙂 i hope they approve  it quickly! 

7 hours ago, Harish said:

Yes i got the letter today and it says you have to give photos and chats and proofs that how you and your spouce met each other and how do you contact and how many time you met before marriage and all evidence that would prove your marriage is authentic they even asked for before and after marriage photograps, invitation cards, phone bills, chats, video call records! Now i am just confused why would they ask because it was not there in the check list thats why i didnt provided them all that while filing for the petition, and rather than this we used to chat and video call through whatsapp and we dont have any phone call records or video call records from 2014 to 2017. Weonly have chat and hundreds of photographs, I dont know what to do now :( :( 

Proof of relationship is an important part of the requirements. That should have been on any checklist because it is in the official directions. Usually photos together and passport stamps work. If you don’t send any I’m guessing they suspect the relationship isn’t bona fide. 

Just put together what they ask for. Pictures of you meeting before the wedding especially if other family is in the picture. Wedding pics are great. Actually any pictures that show you together and in love would be perfect. I would print the WhatsApp log and show a few conversations a month. Just show what you have to show to prove to a complete stranger that your relationship is real. Look at you evidence through a stranger’s eyes. Can you convince yourself that the couple is in love. Focus on the proof of marriage and relationship and not on the minutia. Give them what you have. Do your best. They want to see that you are truly in love. That is what you need to prove. Don’t focus on chat logs. Focus on the big picture. They don’t believe you have a real relationship. That should be pretty easy to prove if you do. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Proof of relationship is an important part of the requirements. That should have been on any checklist because it is in the official directions. Usually photos together and passport stamps work. If you don’t send any I’m guessing they suspect the relationship isn’t bona fide. 

Just put together what they ask for. Pictures of you meeting before the wedding especially if other family is in the picture. Wedding pics are great. Actually any pictures that show you together and in love would be perfect. I would print the WhatsApp log and show a few conversations a month. Just show what you have to show to prove to a complete stranger that your relationship is real. Look at you evidence through a stranger’s eyes. Can you convince yourself that the couple is in love. Focus on the proof of marriage and relationship and not on the minutia. Give them what you have. Do your best. They want to see that you are truly in love. That is what you need to prove. Don’t focus on chat logs. Focus on the big picture. They don’t believe you have a real relationship. That should be pretty easy to prove if you do. 

Yes, i have just realised we have alot of proofs of the moments of togetherness before and after marriage, infact we have even exchanged letters and greeting cards plus hunderds of photos together right from the day we were engaged till now, we went to honeymoon we have proof of that too like travel tickets and all, infact i renewed my passport which have her name now!!

Now i know how to make them believe our marriage is bonafide  :))) thank your very much for helping me out ☺️☺️

1 hour ago, Harish said:

Yes, i have just realised we have alot of proofs of the moments of togetherness before and after marriage, infact we have even exchanged letters and greeting cards plus hunderds of photos together right from the day we were engaged till now, we went to honeymoon we have proof of that too like travel tickets and all, infact i renewed my passport which have her name now!!

Now i know how to make them believe our marriage is bonafide  :))) thank your very much for helping me out ☺️☺️

Make sure to send a copy of the new passport.  That is great proof of bona fide relationship!!!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 10/15/2018 at 11:29 PM, Melissa1695 said:

Hello! 

Has anybody called USCIS more than once? I called  them like two weeks ago , dont know if it’s appropiate to call again so soon 🤔

PD: 03/09 Potomac (havent received my approval yet 😭

I called USCIS back in July and Once more day before yesterday. 

My PD is 03/23 and Same here Haven't received my approval yet either

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 minutes ago, coolguy223 said:

Petition was just approved. NOA1 was April 4th, 2018. I received an e-mail as well as text message that my case status had been updated. Online status was that my case has been sent to the State Department. No letter received as of yet. I hope everyone else hears soon. Wait was definitely a long one. 

Congratulations!!

On 10/16/2018 at 6:39 PM, John & Rose said:

Make sure to send a copy of the new passport.  That is great proof of bona fide relationship!!!

Yes i would, i have submitted it before too.

1 hour ago, coolguy223 said:

Petition was just approved. NOA1 was April 4th, 2018. I received an e-mail as well as text message that my case status had been updated. Online status was that my case has been sent to the State Department. No letter received as of yet. I hope everyone else hears soon. Wait was definitely a long one. 

Congrats!!! :))))

Congrats!!! :))))

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations happy for you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Plz can you tell me how can we add our name to igor's list , we are not listed on april fillers noa1 april 24.

I think its automatic but we still dont appear on it. 

On 10/17/2018 at 2:10 PM, Loubalam said:

Plz can you tell me how can we add our name to igor's list , we are not listed on april fillers noa1 april 24.

I think its automatic but we still dont appear on it. 

It is there!  You must have figured it out...

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.