Harish

Potomac I-130 April 2018 come here

204 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/11/2018 at 8:42 PM, coolguy223 said:

April 4th NOA 1 here (at 190 days).  My hope is that a lot of approvals are posted tomorrow. 

How do you check what date that got approved? 

On 10/25/2018 at 11:23 AM, suhridkhan said:

My NOA1 is 4/5/18, and still no update. They seem to be processing these in no particular order.

Seem like it's just you and I, and maybe a couple of others 😕. Most of those who are still unapproved on Igor's List have non-clickable timelines or haven't logged in for months.

Well, lets hope next week is our week!

Hi folks, just received our NOA2 in the mail.  The new website did not reflect the approval as of last night and the NOA2 is dated 19-Oct.  No email received either. 

NOA1   Apr 18th - 04/18

NOA2   Oct 19 - 10/19

Potomac 

Looks like Potomac is making good progress. 🙂

28 minutes ago, Tam&Sar said:

Hi folks, just received our NOA2 in the mail.  The new website did not reflect the approval as of last night and the NOA2 is dated 19-Oct.  No email received either. 

NOA1   Apr 18th - 04/18

NOA2   Oct 19 - 10/19

Potomac 

Looks like Potomac is making good progress. 🙂

Congrats buddy! 

7 hours ago, N & Nancy said:

Seem like it's just you and I, and maybe a couple of others 😕. Most of those who are still unapproved on Igor's List have non-clickable timelines or haven't logged in for months.

Well, lets hope next week is our week!

I just received my NOA2 today, and it's approved. So relieved... 🙂

No updates on the case status online or email.

Good luck on yours. It must be around the corner too. My NOA1 was dated April 2, so I don't think there is anything to worry about it yet.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

4 hours ago, suhridkhan said:

I just received my NOA2 today, and it's approved. So relieved... 🙂

No updates on the case status online or email.

Good luck on yours. It must be around the corner too. My NOA1 was dated April 2, so I don't think there is anything to worry about it yet.

Congratulations, glad to hear your approved! Fingers crossed for next week on mine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My suggestion, that go on the OLD USCIS website, create an account and sign up to receive case status updates so that you can get email and text notifications if they update anything. ( https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do)

I'm not sure how to do it on the new USCIS account website. 

Congratulations to those who are approved and Good Luck to those who are waiting. 

34 minutes ago, K.U. said:

Hello to all🙃 we sent our petitoin and Potomac service center received it, so the date of our NOA1 is 14th, September, 2018. So according to all your good news, we can expect to receive NOA2 in March or the beginning of April 🙈🙈🙈🙃

Yes you would for sure!! Good luck 🤗🤗

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone 

So I received a text notification stating that my case was sent to the US Department of State for visa processing. Anything I should expect from them or should I just wait till they assign me a Case Number? 

On 10/25/2018 at 8:07 PM, D & T said:

Hey guys! NVC received our case today 🎉🙏🏻 They gave me till December 20th to assign a case number, but as per the recommendations here I’ll keep calling them every other day and check

Congratulations.  How did NVC contact you letting you know that theyve received your case?  Was it via e-mail, normal mail or did you call them?  Also when you say they gave you until December 20th does that means that you may have to wait until then to receive your case number or that you have until December 20th to fulfill a requirement?  

On 10/25/2018 at 8:51 PM, Ginie2010 said:

How do you check what date that got approved? 

I got a text message from USCIS that my account has a status update.  I also got a letter from them as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.