bariki

I-751 Filers (September 2018)

2,394 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, desiring_dream18 said:

@Goldfish123 The only update I'll get will be thru paper NOA as I forgot to send G-1145 for mobile notifications.

Only update I have from fedex is someone signed and received on the 9/19 at Lewisville TX location. I had sent it on 9/18. My check is not cashed yet

Mine was received on 9/17/2018 no update yet :(

Timeline
46 minutes ago, desiring_dream18 said:

Update:

ROC delivered to Lewisville TX: 9/19

forgot to send G-1145 so no mobile notification

Check Cashed: 9/25 (showing up on account)

I believe checks cashed means case is accepted

Guys/Gals please update your status

Great news..

Mine was recieved on 9/17/2018 still no update..  sent to Dallas PO

is there any issue with the application thats not been updated yet :(

Timeline
1 minute ago, Aloud said:

I don't know what I check more this website or my bank account to see if my check has been cashed lol (Nothing yet) 

Wer did u file and when?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, desiring_dream18 said:

Update:

ROC delivered to Lewisville TX: 9/19

forgot to send G-1145 so no mobile notification

Check Cashed: 9/25 (showing up on account)

I believe checks cashed means case is accepted

Guys/Gals please update your status

What exactly does it mean "case accepted" in what scenarios would they not accept the case and our money? Thank you

Our Journey :goofy:

5/23/2015 - Met my love in the US of A

9/21/2015 - Sent off i-129f!

9/25/2015 - Received NOA1

10/27/2015 - Received NOA2!!!!! :dancing:

11/11/2015- Package received by NVC

11/12/2015- Got our case number

12/09/2015 - Medical

01/13/2016 - Interview & APPROVED! :) :dance:

5/17/2016 - Flight booked!!! The big move is finally here!

5/21/2016 - We got marrieddddddddd :wub:

Filing for Adjustment of Status

5/27/2016 - Applied for SSN and changed to married name - (still not received)

6/8/2016- Filed AoS (I-765, I -131, I 485)

6/13/2016 - AoS Received

6/25/2016- NoA

9/20/2016 - EAD & Advanced parole card received!

10/2/2016 - Green card received!!!! :star:

Removal of Conditions

9/21/2018 - Filed package to Texas via USPS priority mail

9/24/2018- Package delivered confirmed

10/19/2018 - i-551 stamp at infopass appointment

10/26/2018 - 18 month extension receipt notice received

zzflag017.gif united-states-flag.gif

Timeline
Just now, Aloud said:

Case was received 9/4 so its going to be a while before I hear anything back. My GC expires 11/29/18

California center?

Good luck.. hope you get an update soon.!!

Mailed my documents on 09/17, delivered and signed for on 09/19, check cashed today 09/25. No email or phone notification yet. My case was at Dallas PO box.

Edited by FelizContigo

ROC timeline:

09/17/18 Mailed packet

09/19/18 Delivered (signed by D Hernandez)

09/24/18 Check cashed, Text/Email both received with receipt#

09/28/18 Receipt# started working on USCIS Case Status Online

10/20/18 Received biometrics appointment letter

10/22/18 Received NOA1

10/24/18 Early biometrics walk-in completed

10/25/18 Fingerprint review completed

Timeline
6 minutes ago, londongal said:

What exactly does it mean "case accepted" in what scenarios would they not accept the case and our money? Thank you

This is what scaring me more.. my application was received a day before and no check has been cashed yet..

I'm worried .. should i call USCIS and check or the processing in Dallas PO is slower than the Lewisville Texas? :(

Timeline
3 minutes ago, FelizContigo said:

Mailed my documents on 09/17, delivered and signed for on 09/19, check cashed today 09/25. No email or phone notification yet. My case was at Dallas PO box.

Congrats..This is so quick..

i just thought may be Dallas PO is slower than the Lewisville, but ur's was cashed much before me, my package was received on 9/17/2018..

I'm panicking now :((

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Has anyone who sent to the Arizona Service Center gotten a NOA yet?

What happens if your current GC expires before the NOA gets here? 

Small update - we're hitting the mark for when the paper notification should be coming in, nothing yet.

Check cashed on 9/17....still waiting.

:whistle:

event.png

event.png

15 hours ago, londongal said:

Hey everyone.

Posted 21st Sep, delivered 24th Sep.

After reading through here, realized I should have sent more evidence. All I sent was our son's birth certificate and our mortgage deed. I was trying to be quick since my expiry is 28th and I panicked.

Should I send an addendum? 

Don't mean to panic you but because of the new changes, USCIS officers can openly reject applications without issuing an RFE to the applicant if there is evidence missing from the packet.

Every application should be front loaded to avoid any potential issue down the line.  Innocent mistakes happen which is why USCIS gives a 3 month window prior to the expiration of the conditional green card so applicants can begin prepping their applications early.

With the new changes, it's the officer's discretion whether or not they send you an RFE or they deny the application outright.

In the end it'll be based on the weight of your application and all previous representations.  You may get lucky and a birth certificate and mortgage is enough in your case.

I would wait to see if they issue you a USCIS number.  When they do, call the main USCIS number and ask where you can send the additional evidence.  Typically they'll tell you to wait until an RFE is issued but sometimes you can get a tier two officer whose helpful.  It's luck of the draw though.  Wishing you both luck and I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

event.png

event.png

Timeline
17 minutes ago, vpalermo85 said:

Don't mean to panic you but because of the new changes, USCIS officers can openly reject applications without issuing an RFE to the applicant if there is evidence missing from the packet.

Every application should be front loaded to avoid any potential issue down the line.  Innocent mistakes happen which is why USCIS gives a 3 month window prior to the expiration of the conditional green card so applicants can begin prepping their applications early.

With the new changes, it's the officer's discretion whether or not they send you an RFE or they deny the application outright.

In the end it'll be based on the weight of your application and all previous representations.  You may get lucky and a birth certificate and mortgage is enough in your case.

I would wait to see if they issue you a USCIS number.  When they do, call the main USCIS number and ask where you can send the additional evidence.  Typically they'll tell you to wait until an RFE is issued but sometimes you can get a tier two officer whose helpful.  It's luck of the draw though.  Wishing you both luck and I'll have my fingers crossed for you!

I've sent all relevant evidences, still not sure what went wrong that my case wasn't touched.. If I dont get USCIS case number, how can I call them?

I'm stressed checking my account every second, called bank so many times to make sure ther isn't any check pending.. Dont knw whats going on. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.