bariki

I-751 Filers (September 2018)

2,394 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Believer001 said:

Hello, i did file my case in Laguna Niguel Service Center, it just got approved yesterday.

Congrats! I submitted mine on Sep 17  2018 and my case was transferred twice. The second transfer was on Oct 10 and it's at Laguna Niguel service center at the moment. USCIS is processing the Feb 2018 cases according to their website. Not sure if that's up to date or accurate. 

Edited by Foggy_Ray

15 minutes ago, RebeccaP said:

Add another California Service Center transfer to Potomoc case with "My card is being produced" status! Yay! Things are moving. 

Congratulations on your approval!! My case was transferred to Potomac 49 days ago, I'm still waiting!

**I am the Beneficiary from the UK**

K1 Journey

Got Engaged - December 2nd, 2015 :wub:
Posted I-129F to Dallas, TX, - December 2nd
I-129F Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - December 7th 2015
Received NOA1 E Notification - December 10th 2015
NOA1 Hardcopy Recieved - December 14th 2015
NOA2 Notification - January 27th 2016 49 days from NOA1
Rang and Received LDN number from NVC - 8th February 2016
Medical - 4th March 2016
*Knightsbridge required more medical information*
Case completed and being sent to Embassy from Knightsbridge 23rd March 2016
Interview Date: 21st April 2016
APPROVED!! :DVisa Issued: 25th of April 2016
Visa ready for Delivery: 27th April 2016
Visa Delivered & in hand: 28th April 2016
POE Phoenix - 12th May 2016
Married - 28th of May 2016

AOS Journey

AOS sent to Chicago Lockbox 5th July 2016
Arrived at Chicago Lockbox 7th July 2016
3 texts/Emails NOA1 11 July 2016
Hardcopies Recieved in the mail 16th July 2016
Case numbers start working on the USCIS website 7th September 2016
Infopass appointment Scheduled for 09/15/2016 at local office.
EAD and AP updated to "Approved!" -14th September 2016
Infopass appointment and Biometrics completed 15th September 2016
EAD updated to "Card being produced!" 15 September 2016
Biometrics scheduled 28th September 2016 - Completed
Recieved hardcopies of the approval notices for EAD and AP 19th September 2016
EAD status changed to "Card mailed" - 22nd September 2016
EAD/AP combo card in hand - 29th September 2016
AOS Interview - 21st December 2016 - Approved!!
Card Production ordered. - 21st December 2016
AOS status changed to "Card was mailed" - 27th December 2016

Recieved Greencard in the mail - 29th December 2016

ROC - September 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well we're currently hunting down the card!

Changed address online AR11 then 3 days later the status changed to "new card being produced" - yay!!

The day after it changed to "approved".

The day after it changed to "new card mailed" with tracking number.

At this stage I had a funny feeling that I should call to check the address change had been completed - the USCIS customer service repeated everything I could see on my screen but couldn't tell me where it had been sent!

The next day the card was shown as undeliverable at our old address!

USPS tracking showed it held at the local post office so as luck would have it we were back for Thanksgiving so went to pick it up on Friday. USPS could not find it at the post office where it was being held & the USCIS update was now showing "returned to USCIS due to undeliverable".

Today I put in a request with USPS as their tracking is still showing it being held at the post office - I get a call back from the post office to say they now have it! Luckily they have now sent it on to the new address & a new tracking number issued!!

Moral of the story - make sure you give plenty of moving notice! Oh & the MyAccount USCIS site is STILL showing case received with nothing needed at this time! The case status checker is up to date.

If I remember correctly we moved just before the extension letters were issued back in Oct 2018 & had the same issues with the change of address & missing letters!

11/09/14 - Met in Little Rock, Arkansas
12/13/14 - Officially started dating
03/24/15 - Vacation in Dallas, Little Rock & Memphis
04/02/15 - I-129F sent
04/03/15 - Officially engaged
04/08/15 - NOA1 received
05/05/15 - NOA2 received
05/18/15 - Case received at NVC
05/26/15 - Case received at London Embassy
10/09/15 - Medical - referred for GP investigations for thyroid
11/20/15 - Medical results delivered to Embassy after medical GP delay
01/11/16 - Interview - APPROVED

03/12/16 - POE Atlanta, Georgia

04/08/16 - Married

05/03/16 - AOS submitted

05/11/16 - AOS NOA1

06/01/16 - Biometrics (Memphis)

07/19/16 - Case Inquiry submitted online for EAD

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello everyone i wanted to let you know i have received my  green card via mail this Saturday 

CASE RECEIVED TO USCIS 9/10/18 
BIO METRIC JULY 9/18
FROM CALIFORNIA REFEREED TO POTOMAC VIRGINIA
NO REF
NO INTERVIEW 
NOV 25 CASE WAS APPROVED MASSAGE 
NOV 26 CARD WAS MAILED
NOV 27 CARD WAS BEING PICKED UP BY USPS
NOV 30 CARD WAS DELIVERED
i am very thankful it was really hard path but eventually happened and i hope and wish for everyone else to received theirs as well

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Zorel said:

Hello everyone i wanted to let you know i have received my  green card via mail this Saturday 

SORRY BIOMETRIC WAS 9/19

CASE RECEIVED TO USCIS 9/10/18 
BIO METRIC JULY 9/19
FROM CALIFORNIA REFEREED TO POTOMAC VIRGINIA
NO REF
NO INTERVIEW 
NOV 25  19 CASE WAS APPROVED MASSAGE 
NOV 26  19 CARD WAS MAILED
NOV 27 19 CARD WAS BEING PICKED UP BY USPS
NOV 30  19

CARD WAS DELIVERED
i am very thankful it was really hard path but eventually happened and i hope and wish for everyone else to received theirs as well

Edited by Zorel

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my I-751 late August 2018 and VSC received the application on September 6, 2018.  I did my finger prints in mid October 2018.  I am a EAC case.  I received a noticed that Fingerprint Review was completed in October 2018.  It has not changed since.  I received a 18 month letter extension back in October 2018.  It is December 2019 now.  I wanted to get my passport stamped.  I went online and the USCIS Site says "The office is not accepting walk-in requests or scheduling InfoPass appointments."  I called the 800-375-5283 and a lady told me that there is nothing she can do and it is a sensitive case.  If I want to make a change,  I will have to write to VSC.  I told her I am not looking for a change, I just want to schedule an appointment to get my passport stamped. She said she could not help me on that.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?  It is over a year now.  Does anyone know what is going on at VSC?

Edited by New Yorker 2018

1 hour ago, New Yorker 2018 said:

Hi Everyone,

I submitted my I-751 late August 2018 and VSC received the application on September 6, 2018.  I did my finger prints in mid October 2018.  I am a EAC case.  I received a noticed that Fingerprint Review was completed in October 2018.  It has not changed since.  I received a 18 month letter extension back in October 2018.  It is December 2019 now.  I wanted to get my passport stamped.  I went online and the USCIS Site says "The office is not accepting walk-in requests or scheduling InfoPass appointments."  I called the 800-375-5283 and a lady told me that there is nothing she can do and it is a sensitive case.  If I want to make a change,  I will have to write to VSC.  I told her I am not looking for a change, I just want to schedule an appointment to get my passport stamped. She said she could not help me on that.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?  It is over a year now.  Does anyone know what is going on at VSC?

When does your extension letter expire? The earliest you can get an infopass to stamp your passport is 30 days before current stamp/letter expiration date. Since the USCIS schedulers have infopass openings 2 weeks in advance, you should call about 44 days before your current document expires.

01-16-2016: AOS package sent

01-09-2017: AOS (I-130 and I-485) granted

10-31-2018: I-751 filed

01-25-2019 NOA received (Extension letter, Biometrics waiver letter)

10-19-2019 Biometrics letter received

10-30-2019 Biometrics to be completed

Thank you for your response.  

I am not sure which expire date it should be based on.  If based on the Application date that VSC received, the 18 months extension letter expires on March 6, 2020 and if base on the conditional green card date, the 18 month extension letter will expires on April 23, 2020.  

How do I schedule the appointment in InfoPass?  Should I call the 800-375-5283  or is there a site I can schedule the appointment? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 minutes ago, New Yorker 2018 said:

Thank you for your response.  

I am not sure which expire date it should be based on.  If based on the Application date that VSC received, the 18 months extension letter expires on March 6, 2020 and if base on the conditional green card date, the 18 month extension letter will expires on April 23, 2020.  

How do I schedule the appointment in InfoPass?  Should I call the 800-375-5283  or is there a site I can schedule the appointment? 

It's 18 months from the expiration date on your green card.  It's stated on the first line of the extension letter.  Just call.

3 hours ago, New Yorker 2018 said:

Thank you both for your quick response.  I appreciate your help.

Sure! Since you have another 90-120 days till your letter expiration, you probably won’t be able to get an Infopass now. I suggest calling them 44 days before the letter expiration (so in late January?)

01-16-2016: AOS package sent

01-09-2017: AOS (I-130 and I-485) granted

10-31-2018: I-751 filed

01-25-2019 NOA received (Extension letter, Biometrics waiver letter)

10-19-2019 Biometrics letter received

10-30-2019 Biometrics to be completed

We just checked the USCIS site and my husband's ROC was approved yesterday! Texas really is moving along finally! I think this has already been established here, but the new site and login with credentials sucks. It has never been updated for us, but when we manually enter the case number in on the normal site it shows updates.

09/24/18 - I751 filed

10/30/19 - Biometrics (originals must have expired)

12/4/19 - Case approved (no notification)

Good luck to all! So happy to be done (for now haha). Maybe we'll try citizenship soon.

Edited by CRPuraVida

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.