MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

I’m not sure what your question is. When did they file their application? 

Hi and thank you to take the time to reply 😊

each day i come in VJ timelines ( on the main page ) where  you can see at which date are each centers for all the files ( for me I-130) and I noticed that , for exemple , Nebraska service center , that today they are processing April 13th but few days ago they were processing April 16th .

so my question is , did they process the files in a certain order ? 

Thank you very much and a good day to everyone 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Tanner said:

Hi and thank you to take the time to reply 😊

each day i come in VJ timelines ( on the main page ) where  you can see at which date are each centers for all the files ( for me I-130) and I noticed that , for exemple , Nebraska service center , that today they are processing April 13th but few days ago they were processing April 16th .

so my question is , did they process the files in a certain order ? 

Thank you very much and a good day to everyone 

Okay, I understand you now. I thought you were talking about NVC before. I wouldn’t rely so much on the centers processing times. It is not reliable. Potomac is saying they are processing January 2018 and they are clearly processing July applicants. https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

This is more reliable. Put in your information and you will see what applications are being processed at your service center. Each officer processing the applications go at different paces, so every application can’t go exactly in order. Some applications are easier to adjudicate and some are more complicate. A lot of government workers are on vacation right now, so all the centers have slowed down. 

I can't find our CR-1 in these lists. Does anyone know why? We do have a timeline. Just realized I made a mistake on our timeline. Now corrected.

Edited by Love To Teach

Timeline
2 hours ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

Okay, I understand you now. I thought you were talking about NVC before. I wouldn’t rely so much on the centers processing times. It is not reliable. Potomac is saying they are processing January 2018 and they are clearly processing July applicants. https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php

This is more reliable. Put in your information and you will see what applications are being processed at your service center. Each officer processing the applications go at different paces, so every application can’t go exactly in order. Some applications are easier to adjudicate and some are more complicate. A lot of government workers are on vacation right now, so all the centers have slowed down. 

Thank you very much 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Love To Teach said:

I can't find our CR-1 in these lists. Does anyone know why? We do have a timeline. Just realized I made a mistake on our timeline. Now corrected.

Only the applications that have been approved will be on Igor’s list. Your timeline will show you estimated adjudication dates. 

On 1/1/2019 at 12:46 AM, Shanika&Rohan said:

Hoping for some approvals this week, seems like they have been on hold since the holidays. 😢😩🤦🏽‍♀️

*Sigh I hope so too!

Almost every day there are new June filers getting approved on VJ now! That means Texas is well and truly working into June 2018. Can't wait till July filers start getting approved 😁

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Timeline

Hi everyone ! 

Little question

i am French citizen and I hope I will receive my NOA2 in the end of April 2019 .

i start to take a look to « what happen » then .

i see that we have to give the resume of our military service . 

I am not a military . But in France 🇫🇷 Before Our 18years old we do a day who replaced the military service called JAPD .( appeal day to the defense) 

Do i have to specificy that I did it ? Because I lost my « day » certificate , and after 25 years old they don’t deliver any duplicata .. 

so i am worrying a little bit .. 

thank you in advance for your help 😀

A July 9th filer was approved today! 😁😁

@Tanner Sorry, I don't know about your situation, hopefully someone else from France can answer your question.

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Timeline
2 hours ago, Muna_93 said:

A July 9th filer was approved today! 😁😁

@Tanner Sorry, I don't know about your situation, hopefully someone else from France can answer your question.

Thank you , yes I hope ! 

But i called the military service and they told me that after 25 years old I don’t have to justify anymore this « day » . 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:52 AM, Suaad said:

*Sigh I hope so too!

I got my APPROVAL!!!!!!!! Thank God!!! My husband just showed me via text. It seems they're coming through the mail. We've received them through the mail.

2 hours ago, Suaad said:

I got my APPROVAL!!!!!!!! Thank God!!! My husband just showed me via text. It seems they're coming through the mail. We've received them through the mail.

Congratulations! I'm excited for you!! What's crazy is that we have the same NOA1 date, but our case is being processed in Texas :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.