MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Has anyone heard anything yet?....Just wondering...:)

Still waiting... we are August 23th.

I read in another forum they are processing from July 12th in Nebraska so... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 7/3/2019 at 12:32 PM, Stephania.712 said:

where did you see that info? I believe you, I just would like to see that kind of information as well

I always check this website https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/current-i130-processing-time-green-card-for-parents/ but I don't know where they get their info from 

3 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

where did you see that info? I believe you, I just would like to see that kind of information as well

I always check this website https://www.am22tech.com/uscis/current-i130-processing-time-green-card-for-parents/ but I don't know where they get their info from 

In this same website, but the group is called ALL NEBRASKA Fillers. I share the link above, I hope is useful. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stephania.712 said:

In this same website, but the group is called ALL NEBRASKA Fillers. I share the link above, I hope is useful. 

thank you, this is going to be useful, basically everyone else has got an answer already 

Am I the only Texas filer still in here? 😫 Giving Nebraska peeps company!

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

3 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

thank you, this is going to be useful, basically everyone else has got an answer already 

Yeah, but we Nebraska fillers... are stuck! 

On 7/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, Stephania.712 said:

They are at least snailing it away....

I do have a B1/B2 Visa prior to my husbands application of I-130 for me. During my time off at work like summer break and winter break i do visit my husband.. To my surprise upon validating my visa and passport on an automated machine the paper  that comes out has a big “X” on my name along with other pertinent details and was directed to another line where in i have to make a face to face interaction to an immig. Officer. Most of them are nice but the lady who had me last june 28 asked me tons of questions that tries to intimidate me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 hours ago, MrsTorres said:

I do have a B1/B2 Visa prior to my husbands application of I-130 for me. During my time off at work like summer break and winter break i do visit my husband.. To my surprise upon validating my visa and passport on an automated machine the paper  that comes out has a big “X” on my name along with other pertinent details and was directed to another line where in i have to make a face to face interaction to an immig. Officer. Most of them are nice but the lady who had me last june 28 asked me tons of questions that tries to intimidate me.

Perhaps they think you've stayed for longer than usual?

I have an office job and have never visited my husband for more than 1 week, I went to USA 3 weeks ago and they did ask who I was visiting and I said my husband. Next question was where do you work?

They might find it weird that you can stay for weeks or months and think that you won't go back. Just make sure you have proof of work so that they let you in, and of course don't overstay your visa 😊

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

On 7/4/2019 at 5:20 PM, MK_25 said:

Am I the only Texas filer still in here? 😫 Giving Nebraska peeps company!

Hi!!!! I’m still right here with you!! I don’t know if you’ve read my previous posts, they transferred my case to nbc and then it was transferred to local office. We swore I was going to get called for an interview, but then as soon as I involved congress a little less than 2 weeks later, I received another RFE for additional evidence of bonafide marriage. My 4 lb package was fedex to local office and they have it. So now we are back to waiting game. You and I are about to hit the 1 year mark next month 🥺 just not right!! Have you heard anything??? 

3 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Hi!!!! I’m still right here with you!! I don’t know if you’ve read my previous posts, they transferred my case to nbc and then it was transferred to local office. We swore I was going to get called for an interview, but then as soon as I involved congress a little less than 2 weeks later, I received another RFE for additional evidence of bonafide marriage. My 4 lb package was fedex to local office and they have it. So now we are back to waiting game. You and I are about to hit the 1 year mark next month 🥺 just not right!! Have you heard anything??? 

Omg that's a lot of going around in circles! Hopefully this is the last leg for you.. We haven't heard anything. Sent another inquiry yesterday and now involving congresswoman. No idea what's going on.. 😥😥 Thought I'd be with him by this time.

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.