MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Oh! It is nice to see a fellow filer from Switzerland! :)

I see that you are still waiting for the NOA2. At what point should I call and ask????

My USCIS account does not show much....i guess if they needed a RFE, I would have already received a letter about it????

Yes, even almost identical filing dates.

You can inquire if your receipt date is past the one mentioned under processing times on the USCIS website. But they usually reply, that one should wait another 60 days to make an inquiry. 

I know it sucks, my hubby moved back in December to the US to find a job (he was doing a master's degree here in Switzerland) and being separated for so long is literally torture. 

They are now working on July cases, so expect to wait at least another month before you get an approval or RFE

1 hour ago, Trn9000 said:

Yes, even almost identical filing dates.

You can inquire if your receipt date is past the one mentioned under processing times on the USCIS website. But they usually reply, that one should wait another 60 days to make an inquiry. 

I know it sucks, my hubby moved back in December to the US to find a job (he was doing a master's degree here in Switzerland) and being separated for so long is literally torture. 

They are now working on July cases, so expect to wait at least another month before you get an approval or RFE

Ughh..

I am messaging you via this site so that I do not spam this board. ;)

1 hour ago, JadenL said:

For cr1 visa or ir1 visa. I know tax transcript are needed but paystubs and an employment letter is needed as well?

Those are optional for the NVC stage. but I did include the most recent 4 months of paystubs when I uploaded documents to the ceac website.

2 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Those are optional for the NVC stage. but I did include the most recent 4 months of paystubs when I uploaded documents to the ceac website.

Oh just recent paystubs right?

On 6/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, GAMAJM said:

Holy wowsers!! Now, I notice that this is for all forms filed. I know there is an increase in work visa applications, AOS AND citizenship applications but not 1-130’s. I could be wrong. 

But thank you for the chart! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Holy wowsers!! Now, I notice that this is for all forms filed. I know there is an increase in work visa applications, AOS AND citizenship applications but not 1-130’s. I could be wrong. 

But thank you for the chart! 

It shows a decline in all forms and increase in processing time.

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

I put in an inquiry on 5/31 asking why my case was transferred to NBC after they received RFE response and to notify them I never received notice in the mail. And I received an email today saying my case is currently pending adjudication and they can’t give me a completion date at this time. That’s it. That’s all I got. 

5 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I put in an inquiry on 5/31 asking why my case was transferred to NBC after they received RFE response and to notify them I never received notice in the mail. And I received an email today saying my case is currently pending adjudication and they can’t give me a completion date at this time. That’s it. That’s all I got. 

at least you got an Email from them. You know we got inquiry number they even said they would email us in two weeks. It has been more than 3 weeks and we never get anything. we called back and was told there are backlogged and inventory was going on at NBC. I surly hope you will hear something soon. That gives us a hope. Let's stay strong! 

39 minutes ago, Ayako2019 said:

at least you got an Email from them. You know we got inquiry number they even said they would email us in two weeks. It has been more than 3 weeks and we never get anything. we called back and was told there are backlogged and inventory was going on at NBC. I surly hope you will hear something soon. That gives us a hope. Let's stay strong! 

Well here is what’s strange. I don’t believe my case is at nbc any longer. The top of my email has a local uscis address that is 20 minutes from me. I think nbc transferred to local and I believe at this point they are going to interview me. 

40 minutes ago, Ayako2019 said:

Why doesn’t your husband contact congress at this point? I’ve also done that, and they sent me and email letting me that they also sent in an inquiry to uscis and if I don’t hear from them in two weeks to call my direct representative at the congress office 

30 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Well here is what’s strange. I don’t believe my case is at nbc any longer. The top of my email has a local uscis address that is 20 minutes from me. I think nbc transferred to local and I believe at this point they are going to interview me. 

Really hope so.  Please keep me updated. So on your Email, it doesn't say anything about NBC?????

32 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Why doesn’t your husband contact congress at this point? I’ve also done that, and they sent me and email letting me that they also sent in an inquiry to uscis and if I don’t hear from them in two weeks to call my direct representative at the congress office 

Yes, He just got an appointment with the congressman at where he lives. So hope he can help!!! 

16 hours ago, JadenL said:

Oh just recent paystubs right?

Yes, just the most recent. Again, it's optional.

13 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

Really hope so.  Please keep me updated. So on your Email, it doesn't say anything about NBC?????

Yes, He just got an appointment with the congressman at where he lives. So hope he can help!!! 

Just spoke with Tier 2 officer. Case is at local office. They gave me excuse of backlog. They don’t send petitions to local offices for backlog. They get transferred between the service centers. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.