MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, JadenL said:

No because it says that if he/she is in the US then submit within 30 days of passport style photo. My husband is in the Philippines so I didn’t send. 

Im not in the US so i sent my USC husband a picture of me with a white background and he printed them in the US in passport size.. I think you still had to send them.

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

12 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

Im not in the US so i sent my USC husband a picture of me with a white background and he printed them in the US in passport size.. I think you still had to send them.

I didn’t know at first because it says if he/she is in the US so I didn’t. But I’ll send it. That is what the rfe is asking for anyways. By any chance after responding how long do they take to answer back?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 hours ago, Gekgek said:

What will happen now?any idea? This news made me sad 😩

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/04/19/us-citizenship-immigration-services-to-close-manila-office

I wonder when will we have good news regarding immigration 

4 minutes ago, alvacastillo said:

Hello I got a notification today Jun 5th that My I130 was approved on May 31st 😀🤩 finally. Thank God. My PD is August 14th 2018.

Approved it May 31st 2019.

Good luck for the rest applications for approvals..

Congratulations! Today marks 300 days since our PD. Hoping for good news soon..

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:13 AM, Ayako2019 said:

My daughter’s ( adopted) I 130 has been at NBC since August and silent since then. My husband called USCIS last week and we got the same kind of number. Totally different from the receipt number and they are supposed to contact my husband within two weeks. Has been a week and a half. We are anxiously waiting for them to reply. 

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 12:22 AM, JadenL said:

No because it says that if he/she is in the US then submit within 30 days of passport style photo. My husband is in the Philippines so I didn’t send. 

@inneedofmyhb It has been 2weeks since my husband called USCIS and got a other numbers like you did.  we don't hear ANYTHING. so he did call again (the agent told us to wait for 2 weeks)  but they said it has been back logs, and takes time. so all we can do is wait and keep calling them every 2weeks.  I really don't  know anymore.. This is ridiculous. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, MK_25 said:

Congratulations! Today marks 300 days since our PD. Hoping for good news soon..

Are you still waiting for noa2???? Oooo GOD why Texas skip some August filers , I really hope that you have a good news soon . Remember nothing last forever , stay strong . 

1 hour ago, Cheridane123 said:

Are you still waiting for noa2???? Oooo GOD why Texas skip some August filers , I really hope that you have a good news soon . Remember nothing last forever , stay strong . 

Going on 10 months of waiting. And to top it off file is transferred to nbc. Ugh!!! God help us all. 🥴🥴

2 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

@inneedofmyhb It has been 2weeks since my husband called USCIS and got a other numbers like you did.  we don't hear ANYTHING. so he did call again (the agent told us to wait for 2 weeks)  but they said it has been back logs, and takes time. so all we can do is wait and keep calling them every 2weeks.  I really don't  know anymore.. This is ridiculous. 

This is very ridiculous. I just don’t understand if they are so backlogged why are other cases with PD after ours getting approved? That’s what needs to be explained! 

Hi! I know this is too late... but i hope you could help us. 

Here is our timeline:

Married: June 2018

Sent i-130 to Phoenix, AZ: August 4 2018

NOA1 received: August 6 2018 (Nebraska service center)

Priority date: August 6 2018

Noa2 none yet. What must be the problem? What causes the delay? Getting a little frustrated here now:( thank you :)

8 minutes ago, Terry and Leona said:

Here is our timeline:

Noa2 none yet. What must be the problem? What causes the delay? Getting a little frustrated here now:( thank you :)

Unfortunately, The delay is unavoidable at this point. Truly, no one has the answer as to why some cases get approved before others. You can call a million times and will get the same answers everytime. We are all in the same boat. They are so backlogged it’s unreal. The frustration is pretty bad. Because when we all filed back in 2018, we thought 7 months at the most. And here we are 10 months in. Wishing you luck! 🤞🏼

47 minutes ago, Terry and Leona said:

Here is our timeline:

My PD is July 20,2018 and until now no NOA2 yet. Nebraska Service Center too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Terry and Leona said:

Here is our timeline:

Nebraska is the slowest right now processing at 11-12 months average, Texas is average 8-10 months. The USCIS website is BS with what they say they are working on. Look at the  USCIS case tracker, statistics here on VJ, and the FB forum. Do your research and you will see. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, eve621 said:

My PD is July 20,2018 and until now no NOA2 yet. Nebraska Service Center too.

My PD is August 24 2018 .No NOA 2 yet. Nebrasca service centre too

The process slowed down maybe due to increase number of Nebraska filers. I have a question, did someone here requested their papers to be transferred to other service center? If yes, how was it? Was it helpful? 

This gives us headache but im keeping the faith! Lets hope and pray for the best.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.