MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
45 minutes ago, MrBandMrsB said:

This is the processing time for TSC as of today.

Screenshot_20190312-095254.jpg

Yes I saw approval for September too. I don’t even pay attention to this processing time. It’s soo off.  Potomac is approving November Pd. I don’t think the website is updated at all. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gojo said:

Yes I saw approval for September too. I don’t even pay attention to this processing time. It’s soo off.  Potomac is approving November Pd. I don’t think the website is updated at all. 

Exactly! Potomac is so fast. That makes the wait even more painful.... TSC used to be fast. Dont know what happened :( 

12 minutes ago, Allison1128 said:

Exactly! Potomac is so fast. That makes the wait even more painful.... TSC used to be fast. Dont know what happened :( 

Indeed, its really frustrating.

Somebody posted in September filers group that on the app tracker they saw a lot of RFE’s that recently went out. How do you see this information? I’d like to look. 

2 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

i wanna say so many vulgar things but I won’t...I just don’t see how people can sleep at night. 

Just as we reach 7 months, they delay the timeline to 9 months! 😥😥😥😥

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

We have to wait regardless. So obsessing over it makes the waiting so much worse. Hopefully we are all approved very soon. 

I expect the wait time to take 12-14 months until visa in hand. 

So unless we move to our overseas spouse, we simply have no power in the process wait time coupled with missing our loved one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JC&BS said:

We have to wait regardless. So obsessing over it makes the waiting so much worse. Hopefully we are all approved very soon. 

I expect the wait time to take 12-14 months until visa in hand. 

So unless we move to our overseas spouse, we simply have no power in the process wait time coupled with missing our loved one. 

I just saw your profile, did u move to Ghana?  I’m contemplating about moving with my husband in Nigeria but I think I have to stay in the states to hold down the fort until he comes. This wait is really horrible. We are supposed to be in our honeymoon phase but instead spending it apart😢😢

We just got a RFE. After 7 and a half months of waiting.. So disappointed and now I feel like we've basically already been denied because if they want more evidence that our relationship is bonafide we really don't have anything more. Only got the email so far so don't know what it's for but I hope to god we just forgot something stupid.

The good news for all of you is that this means they're processing August cases now!

Edited by juineh

Timeline
1 minute ago, juineh said:

We just got a RFE. After 7 and a half months of waiting.. So disappointed and now I feel like we've basically already been denied because if they want more evidence that our relationship is bonafide we really don't have anything more. Only got the email so far so don't know what it's for but I hope to god we just forgot something stupid.

The good news for all of you is that this means they're processing August cases now!

Doubt you're denied. Send in updated info (pics, visits, chats, etc) since it's been 7 months since your noa1.

How much did you send in initially?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Gojo said:

I just saw your profile, did u move to Ghana?  I’m contemplating about moving with my husband in Nigeria but I think I have to stay in the states to hold down the fort until he comes. This wait is really horrible. We are supposed to be in our honeymoon phase but instead spending it apart😢😢

Yes I moved. It was a huge decision but I get to understand my husband's culture more, etc. It's a safe area so I went for it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.