MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, justjoy said:

Hi everyone! Newbie here. My NOA 1 date was July 31, so I guess it’s fitting that I post here as an August filer, since I’m right on the cusp. Sorry if I’m mistaken. NOA 2 was December 19–Potomac. 

I also wanted to add that the old USCIS site finally updated about 1 week later, but the new site still only says application was received. I found out about our approval via the physical letter in the mail. 

Congratulations!!!!  

20 hours ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

IKR...Lol Me too. I just called them, but no update. 😢😢😩😩

When you call them, do you just ask for an update? When can you start calling? I’ve never called before. I’m scurred...literally! 

12 hours ago, justjoy said:

Hi everyone! Newbie here. My NOA 1 date was July 31, so I guess it’s fitting that I post here as an August filer, since I’m right on the cusp. Sorry if I’m mistaken. NOA 2 was December 19–Potomac. 

I also wanted to add that the old USCIS site finally updated about 1 week later, but the new site still only says application was received. I found out about our approval via the physical letter in the mail. 

How exciting!!! Congrats!! 🥳

Timeline
6 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

When you call them, do you just ask for an update? When can you start calling? I’ve never called before. I’m scurred...literally! 

When I call I ask to check the status of my case. They are always very nice. 

Timeline

I just called USCIS. They said I was issued my approval yesterday by mail from Potomac 😍😍🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🍾🍾🍾🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲! Prayers for all August filers. We are in this together. 

Edited by Shanika&Rohan

15 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

I just called USCIS. They said I was issued my approval yesterday by mail from Potomac 😍😍🎉🎉🎉💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🍾🍾🍾🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲! Prayers for all August filers. We are in this together. 

Omg!!!! Hurray!!! Congrats!!!! My husband just left, just 2 holiday weeks with him 😣 i was crying all day😭😭😭 hopefully, September filers will be approved soon too. I'm just praying, actually the whole 2 our families are waiting. ❤❤❤❤just wanna live with him like all normal families❤ I'm very happy for you!!!!!!!!!🤗😊😊😊😊

Timeline
26 minutes ago, K.U. said:

Omg!!!! Hurray!!! Congrats!!!! My husband just left, just 2 holiday weeks with him 😣 i was crying all day😭😭😭 hopefully, September filers will be approved soon too. I'm just praying, actually the whole 2 our families are waiting. ❤❤❤❤just wanna live with him like all normal families❤ I'm very happy for you!!!!!!!!!🤗😊😊😊😊

Thank you!!! 😃😃😃😃 I know how you feel. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the holidays together. My VJ estimate was dead in too. Prediction is very accurate. I wish they had an estimate for NVC

Edited by Shanika&Rohan

37 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

OMG!!!!! Finally!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Don’t forget about us in here....congratulations!!! 🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳

39 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

Wha phone number do you call?

Timeline
1 minute ago, inneedofmyhb said:

OMG!!!!! Finally!!! I’m so happy for you!!! Don’t forget about us in here....congratulations!!! 🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳

Wha phone number do you call?

1 (800) 375-5283 USCIS push English, then #2, then 2, 2 or 6. Its tricky. 

4 minutes ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

1 (800) 375-5283 USCIS push English, then #2, then 2, 2 or 6. Its tricky. 

Thank you so much!! Again, congratulations!!! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Thank you so much!! Again, congratulations!!! 

Thank you. Yw. Let me know if you can’t get an operator. I will go through the steps again, so I know the order of the numbers. 

Edited by Shanika&Rohan

1 hour ago, Shanika&Rohan said:

Congratulations! So happy for you! Hope Texas starts on August filers soon.

CR1 Visa Timeline

Texas Service Center

10th August 2018: I-130 Petition Filed

15th August 2018: I-130 Payment taken

23rd August 2018: NOA1 Received

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Muna_93 said:

Congratulations! So happy for you! Hope Texas starts on August filers soon.

Thank you. I am cheering for Texas and Nebraska now. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.