MK_25

I-130 Filers August 2018 [merged threads]

1,255 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

3 days shy from being 12 months since we file our applications.  The Congress mention since the end May that our files are at a local office because it appears that I will have an interview.  Now almost 2.5 months since that and still nothing.  We are getting very inpatient.  Our attorney office told us that USCIS told them that they are a "little behind" but that I'm in line for an interview.

personal picDaisypath - (mxJ9)

Jaz ❤️'s J. Pablo

Married - 06/02/2018

Filed I-130 Application - 08/16/2018

NOA1 (Potomac) - 08/20/2018

Transfer Notice  (NBC) - 02/11/2019

Transfer to Local office for Interview - 03/18/2019

RFE/Interview (Local office) - 11/18/2019

RFE SENT - 02/12/2020

NOA2 Approved -  (National Benefits Center) - 03/10/2020

8 hours ago, Jaz & JP said:

3 days shy from being 12 months since we file our applications.  The Congress mention since the end May that our files are at a local office because it appears that I will have an interview.  Now almost 2.5 months since that and still nothing.  We are getting very inpatient.  Our attorney office told us that USCIS told them that they are a "little behind" but that I'm in line for an interview.

HI, I remember you from NBC page... same here.  PD Aug 26th. NOTHING yet.

Two inquiry numbers but Nothing.  Congress office received Email from NBC says they will work on it soon but has been over a month

I feel the same I am getting very inpatient. This is insane.

Visa Journey approval estimate says ANYTIME NOW!!  I hope it is true. Please keep me updated.  Let's stay strong,... Praying for you, too.

12 hours ago, Gekgek said:

Finally we got approved!!’n yehey!!!

pd aug7,2018 for ir5 & ir2

noa 2- aug15,2019 I received the email today.

im ready for the next step. Thank u for this wonderful blessing. 

congratulations

On 8/16/2019 at 3:39 AM, Gekgek said:

Finally we got approved!!’n yehey!!!

pd aug7,2018 for ir5 & ir2

noa 2- aug15,2019 I received the email today.

im ready for the next step. Thank u for this wonderful blessing. 

9 hours ago, Trn9000 said:

We got approved today.  No RFE and no I-129F sent. Just took Nebraska a little shy of under a year to process. But I am so happy and relieved.

NOA1:  08/26/2018

NOA2:  08/21/2019

Congrats guys!!! I am still waiting for case number from NVC. They received my petition last week and yesterday they told me they are scanning all documents into system and I should get case number within a week or two. Make sure to call them every week and give your receipt number, they can give you info with this number until case number is Assigned!!  Good luck guys, let’s hope things go by quickly!! Nothing will compare to the horrible 1 year petition processing!! 

On 8/16/2019 at 4:13 PM, CamilaRemolina said:

congratulations

Your interview is coming up!!! Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were all just starting out!! How did the NVC process go? They received my petition last Friday, waiting for Case number. Talk to you soon!! ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/13/2019 at 8:07 PM, Ayako2019 said:

HI, I remember you from NBC page... same here.  PD Aug 26th. NOTHING yet.

Two inquiry numbers but Nothing.  Congress office received Email from NBC says they will work on it soon but has been over a month

I feel the same I am getting very inpatient. This is insane.

Visa Journey approval estimate says ANYTIME NOW!!  I hope it is true. Please keep me updated.  Let's stay strong,... Praying for you, too.

Here there... Cases a year old now and still nothing.  Waiting for the 3rd inquiry to expire (08/30/19) so the following I can call USCIS and ask for my inquiries to be escalated for a response ASAP (at least thats what they told me).  I've also contacted the congress office for them to help me in getting a response.  Its been a week today since that and still nothing.  I just know what else to do.

Keep me updated with your case also....

#comeonNOA2

personal picDaisypath - (mxJ9)

Jaz ❤️'s J. Pablo

Married - 06/02/2018

Filed I-130 Application - 08/16/2018

NOA1 (Potomac) - 08/20/2018

Transfer Notice  (NBC) - 02/11/2019

Transfer to Local office for Interview - 03/18/2019

RFE/Interview (Local office) - 11/18/2019

RFE SENT - 02/12/2020

NOA2 Approved -  (National Benefits Center) - 03/10/2020

9 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Your interview is coming up!!! Wow, it seems like just yesterday we were all just starting out!! How did the NVC process go? They received my petition last Friday, waiting for Case number. Talk to you soon!! ☺️

Yes!! Interview just a few days away!! I am super nervous! Praying that everything turns out as planned.

NVC was super good to us, not going to lie. We got very lucky. We became DQ the day after submitting the documents.

Congratulations on finally getting to NVC!! I hope you get your case number asap! :)

18 hours ago, Trn9000 said:

We got approved today.  No RFE and no I-129F sent. Just took Nebraska a little shy of under a year to process. But I am so happy and relieved.

NOA1:  08/26/2018

NOA2:  08/21/2019

Congratulations!!

14 hours ago, Jaz & JP said:

Here there... Cases a year old now and still nothing.  Waiting for the 3rd inquiry to expire (08/30/19) so the following I can call USCIS and ask for my inquiries to be escalated for a response ASAP (at least thats what they told me).  I've also contacted the congress office for them to help me in getting a response.  Its been a week today since that and still nothing.  I just know what else to do.

#comeonNOA2

Mine will be a year old in 5 days too. Congress ppl contacted NBC twice. Same answer for both. They will work on it as soon as they can.  I feel hopeless but trying to stay positive. I don’t check the status everyday now cause makes me insane. I will check once a week. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. Thank you for the spreadsheet. I am praying for you!!!

15 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Yes!! Interview just a few days away!! I am super nervous! Praying that everything turns out as planned.

NVC was super good to us, not going to lie. We got very lucky. We became DQ the day after submitting the documents.

Congratulations on finally getting to NVC!! I hope you get your case number asap! :)

Saying don’t be nervous is obviously easier said than done, so I won’t go there. I will just say, stay positive!! But I’m all reality, everything will be good!! Well I am glad to hear NVC was good to you guys. Hopefully, we will have the same luck! As soon as I get that case number, I am determined to get everything in as fast as possible. Please please keep me updated on your interview!! Fingers crossed and praying for you both! 🤞🏼🙏🏼☺️

7 hours ago, Ayako2019 said:

Mine will be a year old in 5 days too. Congress ppl contacted NBC twice. Same answer for both. They will work on it as soon as they can.  I feel hopeless but trying to stay positive. I don’t check the status everyday now cause makes me insane. I will check once a week. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear anything. Thank you for the spreadsheet. I am praying for you!!!

21 hours ago, Jaz & JP said:

#comeonNOA2

Hi guys! I feel for you both right now so much. Only us that have gone through this or are going through it can understand. It becomes a part of our everyday life’s. From morning til night. The obvession is real. I hope you guys both here something soon. When our case got stuck at nbc, is when I really started losing my mind. I am starting to wonder if your cases have been transferred to local offices and they just haven’t updated. That’s what happened to me. I didn’t know nbc transferred to local until my Congress received an email reply from the local office. Uscis never gave me a transfer notice. And within 8 days was going to be 1 year when we got approved, so you both are right there. Pray that approvals will come through anytime now. Don’t lose hope and faith. 🙏🏼😢

Edited by inneedofmyhb

6 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Saying don’t be nervous is obviously easier said than done, so I won’t go there. I will just say, stay positive!! But I’m all reality, everything will be good!! Well I am glad to hear NVC was good to you guys. Hopefully, we will have the same luck! As soon as I get that case number, I am determined to get everything in as fast as possible. Please please keep me updated on your interview!! Fingers crossed and praying for you both! 🤞🏼🙏🏼☺️

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I came to be with my husband about 1 week before the interview so I can calm my nerves. My hope is to leave here with him back to the US. Yes, have everything ready before getting the case number. As soon as our payment cleared we uploaded everything. I remember our payments cleared a friday afternoon so we have the weekend as well to make sure everything was perfect. We uploaded everything on a Sunday and boom Monday morning we had the DQ email. You deserve the same luck and will add you to my prayers. :)

7 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Hi guys! I feel for you both right now so much. Only us that have gone through this or are going through it can understand. It becomes a part of our everyday life’s. From morning til night. The obvession is real. I hope you guys both here something soon. When our case got stuck at nbc, is when I really started losing my mind. I am starting to wonder if your cases have been transferred to local offices and they just haven’t updated. That’s what happened to me. I didn’t know nbc transferred to local until my Congress received an email reply from the local office. Uscis never gave me a transfer notice. And within 8 days was going to be 1 year when we got approved, so you both are right there. Pray that approvals will come through anytime now. Don’t lose hope and faith. 🙏🏼😢

@inneedofmyhb how are you doing. Good to know looks like your NVC process is going good 😁you deserve the best. Yes I haven’t heard anything yet. I just checked status ( I do that only twice a week now 😂) Seems like nothing is moving at NBC. Case number starting with MSC is not moving at all.  ( was your receipt number MSC something? ) 

My daughter’s I 130 has started from NBC and according to Congress office it’s still there and never translated. 

I will try to be positive and not to lose my mind. But hey thank you! 

Good luck for the rest of your process. You know I will keep you updated too😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.