Timeline
4 hours ago, MoroccanInTexas said:

Congrats on the Interview.

You mean y'all Interview and not just his ?right ?  😄

Yes, our interview lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
5 hours ago, Vanessa94 said:

September 4 Th and still waiting for my ead card.:/ anybody else still waiting ? 

I'm Sept 4th receive date and haven't got mine yet... struggling to stay patient ☹️

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Naes said:

They seem to ignore the whole 9/4 box 😑

Girl, the struggle continues! 
this is like the K1 process all over again
Hang in there!!! 

2 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

Girl, the struggle continues! 
this is like the K1 process all over again
Hang in there!!! 

Well they are at Aug 27th as of 5 seconds ago so I hope you all make a collective group effort to send in SR's simultaneously when it hits the 4th. Then some idiot will hopefully be sent to go look for the box.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Well they are at Aug 27th as of 5 seconds ago so I hope you all make a collective group effort to send in SR's simultaneously when it hits the 4th. Then some idiot will hopefully be sent to go look for the box.

On it 😑 waiting for the day to come desperately but I have a feeling then they will say go with the new site 🤦🏻‍♀️ I filed in 27th of August lol 

27 minutes ago, Naes said:

On it 😑 waiting for the day to come desperately but I have a feeling then they will say go with the new site 🤦🏻‍♀️ I filed in 27th of August lol 

New site? 

I only know of checking processing times on here: https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Where else do they show what date they are currently processing?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

New site? 

I only know of checking processing times on here: https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Where else do they show what date they are currently processing?

I have 3 different dates, received-noa1(?)-submitted. As they probably will go with submitted that will be new site.

And as you see half of September is forgotten 😑

7 minutes ago, Naes said:

I have 3 different dates, received-noa1(?)-submitted. As they probably will go with submitted that will be new site.

Ohhhh okay. I see what you mean now. 

I'm sure they will go by your NOA1 receipt date on your hard copy though.🤷‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, Naes said:

Ah it makes sense now it appears that Mr Bean is at work again .... the same happened to November K1 filers they went from end of October K1 filers straight to end of November approvals then worked backwards we was November 1st so that sucked. Which is why we filed mid month and not close to end of month or beginning to avoid it from maybe happening again. 

Edited by Gama

Timeline

I think this is mainly happening cause of Labor Day weekend. So many piled up so our dates are a bit mixed up there and a hugeeeeeee mountain 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Percyus said:

My case status for my AOS has now updated to Case Is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview!!

However my AP and EAD still say Case Was Received

Anyone in the same scenario

141 days since packet submittal 

Hello, I think most of us are in the same boat. We filed 9/10/18, NOA1 9/14 (I have to adjust on my timeline) and we just received Case Ready to Be Scheduled update, haven't heard anything about the EAD/AP after we requested an expedite nearly 2 months ago due to a job offer. Unfortunately, the job offer has since expired and we are still waiting. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.