1,373 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 11/17/2018 at 7:49 PM, linuxma said:

hi guys i had my biometric since 20 days ago until now the case didn't update still "Fingerprint Fee Was Received"  is this normal guys!

Hi, where did you check your status?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, MisisniKevin said:

I m using http://egov.uscis.gov/ and http://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ the problem is every website give different date 

1 hour ago, MisisniKevin said:

When did you get your combo card? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 11/26/2018 at 9:37 PM, Jesus said:

Hey Guys we did our biometrics on Oct 3rd but nothings has updated online is it normal?

For USCIS anything that not normal for people is absolutely normal :) just call them and ask about actual status. Mine for example all different,on the case status page one thing, on profile other, and on the phone one of my cases can not be found at all 😂 so everything is ok as long as you have your i797 (NOA)

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 11/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, Jesus said:

Hey Guys we did our biometrics on Oct 3rd but nothings has updated online is it normal?

We did our biometrics on 9/25 and haven't had any updates since then either. Really I'm assuming we'll be lucky to get the green card in 2019 considering we're in LA proper. Seems like EA/APs are going out to June/July filers now, so still a bit of a wait until I'll be concerned. 

6 minutes ago, Oldrae said:

Just done with my AOS interview yesterday, it’s a painless experience 😊 

Me and my husband answered all the questions that the Officer asked, gave all the documents the he asked. 

Then after that rhe officer handed me a paper, me and my husband put our signature there and the officer put a date stamp. Then he said that he will give my papers to the supervisor to check if all is well, then he said If all is well they will semd my Card on the mail within 2 weeks, but if they still need some papers from me they will let me know by mail then I just need to send it to them. 

Hoping to get my Green Card soon 😊🏻🤞🏻 Goodluck everyone! 

AOS filed - Sept. 07, 2018

Interview date - Nov. 27, 2018

Florida State here!

I'm moving to FL or NC😆

Congrats for a swift process!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
8 hours ago, Oldrae said:

Me and my husband answered all the questions that the Officer asked, gave all the documents the he asked. 

Then after that rhe officer handed me a paper, me and my husband put our signature there and the officer put a date stamp. Then he said that he will give my papers to the supervisor to check if all is well, then he said If all is well they will semd my Card on the mail within 2 weeks, but if they still need some papers from me they will let me know by mail then I just need to send it to them. 

Florida State here!

Where in Florida you had your interview that fast? Just curious

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Oldrae said:

Florida State here!

Wow that was fast! Congratulations! 🙂🎉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Interview was this morning..I was called in on my own and the officer just went over the the AOS packet asking me basic questions. After the interview I was told I would have the card in the mail in the next 2 week. My wife wasn’t interviewed which I thought was strange. 

6 hours ago, smitchell10 said:

Interview was this morning..I was called in on my own and the officer just went over the the AOS packet asking me basic questions. After the interview I was told I would have the card in the mail in the next 2 week. My wife wasn’t interviewed which I thought was strange. 

nothing is strange in USCIS bureaucratic World :)

congrats on your approval

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi Everyone, 

I received case is ready to be scheduled for interview on the 2nd of November and then today (29th November) Fingerprint review was completed. Has anyone received that message and if so, how long did you have to wait for interview after that. I only expect  my interview to be sometime next year but i'm always hoping for sooner. Still waiting for EAC....THe not working part is energy draining. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, desireelb14 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I received case is ready to be scheduled for interview on the 2nd of November and then today (29th November) Fingerprint review was completed. Has anyone received that message and if so, how long did you have to wait for interview after that. I only expect  my interview to be sometime next year but i'm always hoping for sooner. Still waiting for EAC....THe not working part is energy draining. 

I'm on the same boat. Got "case is ready to be scheduled for interview" on Nov 7th, then yesterday (Nov 29th) changed to "fingerprint review was completed".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.