1,357 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
59 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Thank you for your reply. Did you pay by credit card or check?

Are we able to tell by checking if we have been charged?

I used cashiers check. I think you can confirm it with the bank. I didn’t check after noa1s about my check so don’t know if it was cashed. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone the checklist for AOS on VJ guides is current right? I’ll be applying for AOS by the end of this month.  If this is not current can someone pls send me over a link?

For the medical part of AOS I’m assuming that’s part of the package we cannot open until port of entry?  And when I was researching I saw someone had included a criminal record check.  

Do we have to request for another criminal record check for this pkg? Or do they return all that to us in the pkg they open at port of entry?

How long did everyone wait after their wedding to file for AOS?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone! It’s good to be back , I see familiar names here like @Naes and @Daniel P from October 2017 Filers 😊😊 Now I’m back with this AOS and EAD thing 🤗

Sent the Packet:                                Sept. 7

NOA1(both AOS & EAD)              Sept.13

Biometrics (Orlando):                       Oct. 5

...Now waiting for NOA2 & the Interview😊

Edited by Oldrae

Timeline
13 hours ago, Jlomartin said:

Hi everyone the checklist for AOS on VJ guides is current right? I’ll be applying for AOS by the end of this month.  If this is not current can someone pls send me over a link?

For the medical part of AOS I’m assuming that’s part of the package we cannot open until port of entry?  And when I was researching I saw someone had included a criminal record check.  

Do we have to request for another criminal record check for this pkg? Or do they return all that to us in the pkg they open at port of entry?

How long did everyone wait after their wedding to file for AOS?  

Hi, I filed AOS 3 weeks after our wedding, because I want to be sure that all tha papers in my packet are correct, I did a lot of researching.

I have the Vaccination Record, That’s the one that I include in the packet. When u give your Yellow packet in the POE they will never give back any single paper that’s in it.

Help...

USCIS returned my whole AOS package saying that the credit card payment has failed.

Ask me to resubmit the whole package again...

anyone also face the same issue?

Or have you all just included a check?

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Timeline
On 10/7/2018 at 7:54 AM, CCCCCF said:

Help...

USCIS returned my whole AOS package saying that the credit card payment has failed.

Sorry I used cashier's check. Did you check with your card company, maybe you can figure out what happened? or use check just in case.

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Sorry I used cashier's check. Did you check with your card company, maybe you can figure out what happened? or use check just in case.

Thanks for your reply, Naes.

we decided to use a check.

I am not sure if they think I also need to pay for EAD card and travel document, so they think we have written the wrong amount of money?

I751:

Timeline
Just now, CCCCCF said:

Thanks for your reply, Naes.

we decided to use a check.

I am not sure if they think I also need to pay for EAD card and travel document, so they think we have written the wrong amount of money?

No only for AOS(I-485) and biometrics. $1140+$85 = $1225 (at least in our case but I don't know your specifics if there are kids or not so check the fees again.)

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

No only for AOS(I-485) and biometrics. $1140+$85 = $1225 (at least in our case but I don't know your specifics if there are kids or not so check the fees again.)

Thanks.

I don’t have any kids. It’s just me.

yeah we included 1225... I will mail out the whole package with the check tmr. Hope it works this time.

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thanks.

yeah we included 1225... I will mail out the whole package with the check tmr. Hope it works this time.

I751:

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Thanks.

Thanks.

Good luck! Hope for a quick noa1 for you.. 

30 minutes ago, Naes said:

Good luck! Hope for a quick noa1 for you.. 

Thank you so much Naes!

Then I Guess I become Oct filer....

I751:

Timeline
27 minutes ago, CCCCCF said:

Thank you so much Naes!

Then I Guess I become Oct filer....

For AOS itself it won’t really matter it will depend on your field office. this monthly timelines only seems to work for ead and AP as they’re all goes to same place.

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

For AOS itself it won’t really matter it will depend on your field office. this monthly timelines only seems to work for ead and AP as they’re all goes to same place.

I feel EAD matters the most to me.😂 I want to work. It’s boring to stay at home.

I751:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So funnier enough, we filed our application around the same date as we filed our K1 fiance visa application last year - crazy how it's been a year since then! What a emotional crazy rollercoaster!

We received our NOA in the begining of October, so I'm assuming we're September filers as we filed the application in September?

It's nice to see some familiar faces here!

Good luck all!

Edited by Linkie

Timeline
On 10/7/2018 at 10:54 AM, CCCCCF said:

Help...

I did include the check, but it all went well for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.